• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

New Faker Bollywood actresses

homework3456

1st Anniversary
LV

Reactions
DF Coins
Hey guys just tried my hands on fakes. I'm not a good faker now but with your comments and suggestions I will improve.. I'll be posting my first fake.. please let me know how it is and please help me on how to improve.. won't be posting regularly.. and won't be taking requests as I'm new..

Kudos to all the fakers out there who make such wonderful fakes.. I mean the time and effort they give. Hats off to them.

j54Fs7.jpg

Hey guys just tried my hands on fakes. I'm not a good faker now but with your comments and suggestions I will improve.. I'll be posting my first fake.. please let me know how it is and please help me on how to improve.. won't be posting regularly.. and won't be taking requests as I'm new..

Kudos to all the fakers out there who make such wonderful fakes.. I mean the time and effort they give. Hats off to them.

j54Fs7.jpg
Ananya Pandey

Back