• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
Brother plz make kareena kapoor interracial anal plzzz
hello gays i want to tell one thing to all of you guys i am making fakes from 1 year on desifakes but here you guys' feedback and comments are not good and not getting like tu i feel like it I don't like my fakes if you all like my fakes then I want more reaction comment otherwise I will retire from desifakes within 2 months that's all I had to say thank you???????????hello gays main aap sab logon ko ek bat batana chahta hun main desifakes pe 1 sal se fakes bana raha hun leken yahan pe aap logon ke reaction aur comments ache nahin aarhe hain aur like bhi nahin mil rahe tu mujhe aisa lagta hai mere fakes aap logon ko ache nahin lag rahe hain aagar mere fakes aap sab ko ache lag rahe hain tu mujhe reaction comments zayda chahye warna main 2 month ke andar desifakes se retire ho jaounga bas itna he kahna tha thank??????????

Neha sharma
Untitled233-20211112194604.png
❤️??

hello gays i want to tell one thing to all of you guys i am making fakes from 1 year on desifakes but here you guys' feedback and comments are not good and not getting like tu i feel like it I don't like my fakes if you all like my fakes then I want more reaction comment otherwise I will retire from desifakes within 2 months that's all I had to say thank you???????????hello gays main aap sab logon ko ek bat batana chahta hun main desifakes pe 1 sal se fakes bana raha hun leken yahan pe aap logon ke reaction aur comments ache nahin aarhe hain aur like bhi nahin mil rahe tu mujhe aisa lagta hai mere fakes aap logon ko ache nahin lag rahe hain aagar mere fakes aap sab ko ache lag rahe hain tu mujhe reaction comments zayda chahye warna main 2 month ke andar desifakes se retire ho jaounga bas itna he kahna tha thank???????????
@Best fakes121 your work is amazing...but I hava a complain...you don't take request form your reactors more often... example like me I'm rapidly asking for NORA fakes ...but you keep ignoring it... though I still react in your every fake... this can be a reason for being unpopular recently and also your fakes are too big in size so they take more time to load..that can be a reason to...but still I am telling you not to quit cause you are one of the best fakes in the community...
At the end I have dm you today before watching this post and I ask you there for some NORA fakes and I also give headshot of Nora there... thank you

B
hello gays i want to tell one thing to all of you guys i am making fakes from 1 year on desifakes but here you guys' feedback and comments are not good and not getting like tu i feel like it I don't like my fakes if you all like my fakes then I want more reaction comment otherwise I will retire from desifakes within 2 months that's all I had to say thank you???????????hello gays main aap sab logon ko ek bat batana chahta hun main desifakes pe 1 sal se fakes bana raha hun leken yahan pe aap logon ke reaction aur comments ache nahin aarhe hain aur like bhi nahin mil rahe tu mujhe aisa lagta hai mere fakes aap logon ko ache nahin lag rahe hain aagar mere fakes aap sab ko ache lag rahe hain tu mujhe reaction comments zayda chahye warna main 2 month ke andar desifakes se retire ho jaounga bas itna he kahna tha thank???????????
Bro tune sabko gay bola ???
Kon karenga ab reply

Back