• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Shemale Bollywood Hollywood Tollywood and all other film industries shemale fakes

All posts r from my previous work on other site. Here new req and new suggestions will taken down and will update about them soon

All posts r from my previous work on other site. Here new req and new suggestions will taken down and will update about them soon
Awesome fakes man?. Cant call them fakes!! Absolutely perfect work??.
It would be nice if you mention their full names and try some non-shemale fakes also. Maybe start another thread for non-shemale fakes. ?

Awesome fakes man?. Cant call them fakes!! Absolutely perfect work??.
It would be nice if you mention their full names and try some non-shemale fakes also. Maybe start another thread for non-shemale fakes. ?

Thanks for your kind words. Suggestion is noted. Full name req for people who doesn't recognize. Non shemale is difficult at this time as it never attracts me that much. i have fantasy and that i m fulfilling. will post later when get bored of shemale fakes. Also many r already here who r posting same so it will not make any difference but shemale is only me so far so enjoy my shemale fantasy