• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Brainwashing Traditional Woman To Slut - A Revenge Story Season 2

Reactions
DF Coins
Disclaimer :

Hey guys thanks for the support you gave for this story... Now planning to start season 2 for this story... Need some help from you guys...

1. Please read my story Rashmika Mandanna - Destruction Of A Policewoman before we get into the Second season. This is not to promote my story . There is a reason which you understand when you read season 2

2. Need your suggestion on aishwarya rajesh and her sister lakshmi character and how this story will move from now...

I will start my story at once i get some response from you... Pls help ???

Minister son takes lakshmi to Aishwarya rajesh...he uses Aishwarya rajesh to fuck virgin lakshmi and now lakshmi becomes a slut.....now Aishwarya hits her head somehow and gets all her memory....but she is not a slut and is addicted to having cocks in her pussy...her sister also becomes a slut....she begs ministers son to fuck them and to have them both as his keep he says he can give money so she can start her own prostitute house....and u can bring those three girls from rashimika story they are drugged and bought to Aishwarya and they get gangbanged there...

Disclaimer :

Hey guys thanks for the support you gave for this story... Now planning to start season 2 for this story... Need some help from you guys...

1. Please read my story Rashmika Mandanna - Destruction Of A Policewoman before we get into the Second season. This is not to promote my story . There is a reason which you understand when you read season 2

2. Need your suggestion on aishwarya rajesh and her sister lakshmi character and how this story will move from now...

I will start my story at once i get some response from you... Pls help ???
Sure bro

Bro please give a update....the idea I gave will help u to combine both rashimika and Aishwarya stories into one and u can complete them both

Back