• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Brainwashing Traditional Woman To Slut - A Revenge Story

A
Update 18

Now Ajay was sitting on the sofa and was having his drink and watching aishwarya getting ravished. Three friends along with the driver jumped on her like a hungry lion..One of them slapped her hard and said ‘bitch now just wait and watch what we do to you’ . Since Aishwarya was completely naked it was easy for them to start their work...

9V5AqQ.png

One started fingering her pussy and two started biting her nipples. The fourth guy smacked her big ass hard. The sound was echoing and anyone passing by could have heard it. Aishwarya was enjoying herself and all this made her wet. ‘ Look this bitch likes what we are doing to her’ .Ajay in reply said "she was not that old girl my friends.. I have made her cum bucket and also a whore...
They then removed their pants and surrounded her and forced her to give them all blowjobs.

9VCKWb.png

Aishwarya behaving like a whore which she is and sucked them all dry. ‘ Since you abused our friend we have a special task for you’ . One of them turned around and said ‘ bitch now you will have to lick all of our asses clean’. Aishwarya readily licked all four assholes as she was born for it..

9VE8n6.jpg

Then they laid her down in missionary position and started fucking her, One was fucking her pussy while one was fucking her mouth and the other two were playing with her boobs. The one fucking her pussy was about to cum. He told to Ajay " bro where can i cum?? Ajay said " just deposit in her womb... She is after cum bucket... Lets give her a mark which she can never forget in her life. Let she breed a child whose father is unknown... Whole world will call the child a bastard... This would be a best gift for her...
Also according to her this is her life from now.

9VE5eO.png

He was quickly replaced by the third guy. The one fucking her mouth said’ see i’m going to cum on your forehead where you put sindoor. He spurt a huge load on her forehead and across her face.

9VECRG.png

They kept switching and fucking her. Meanwhile they started licking her armpits too. This turned on aishwarya even more. ‘ Bitch you like us licking your sweaty smelly fleshy armpits. Aishwarya only moaned in pleasure.

9VEpaU.jpg

Then they raised her and made her be on all four. two guys fucked her pussy , one in the ass and one her mouth. She had lost sense of who was fucking her.

9VShXr.png

They fucked her like this for one hour and my friends were tired now. But they wanted to humiliate her even more. They had some cheap liquor with them which they made her drink forcefully. Then ajay asked her to run around his farmhouse naked which she did without any regret..

9VSV3q.png

9VSacR.png

Due to effect of the drug after two rounds she felt dizzy and was leaning on a tree tired

9VSbl0.png

Now suddenly she felt as if she want to piss. However she felt uncomfortable to say this to others and with a shy look went near ajay

9VSK3o.png

Aishwarya : Master i need to piss. Can i use the washroom.

Ajay :(in a fierce tone ) Do it here bitch...

Ajay's tone made aishwarya shiver in fear and she pissed in front of everyone. Ajay asked her to piss just a bitch pissing on a electric post...Aishwarya just followed his words and did as asked by him

9VSY5I.png

She was fully degraded . Ajay and his friends enjoyed everything what happen to her..

Next morning Ajay decided to do the last set of destruction before he gonna throw her forever.. As promised Ajay decided to make aishwarya walk on the street naked. But he knew it was not simple as if public sees that he was making aishwarya to walk naked, surely he would be jailed. Also if her photo comes in newspaper her mom and sister will come to know..

So now Ajay made a master plan... He asked police officers to come to the street where he had planned to make aishwarya walk naked in mufti ( without uniform).. Now all the sudden at 11am in the morning aishwarya was taken in a car naked. Car stopped in the road side.. Ajay friend asked aishwarya to get out of the car and she did readily... At once she got out of the car, the car moved swiftly... Before everyone could recognise the car, the car left the street.. Aishwarya was walking on the street naked just to satisfy her master's request.

9Vbu8R.png

Suddenly she felt like pissing and sat on the side of the road

9VbAnZ.png

Everyone on the street were seeing this and started to make fun of her.. Before the guys in the street were about to take photographs, police who were in mufti came and arrested her under prostitution act and they covered her face and body and took her in their jeep..
Ajay who had a cigarette in his hand had watched all this and just put his cigarette down and stampede it with hia shoes symbolically showing his revenge is over...

After 1.5 year

Somewhere in a Village At Tanjore

9VbLYW.jpg

Aishwarya was carrying her daughter who was 5 months old and was thinking about her past...

9VcgtJ.jpg

Only thing she remember was her master face and the four people who fucked her and rest of her life.. She didn't anything before that... She was a roadside prostitute who sleep with truck drivers for Rs 100. Some day when she gets Rs 500 she considers that day to be a lucky day..

Somewhere in Chennai

Ajay and his friends were sitting in koyembedu busstand.. Suddenly one girl came and asked regarding st joseph hostel.. While inquired why she need to know regarding the hostel she said her sister was missing since 1 year.. Since she and her mom didnt get money from her sister they were thrown out of their home. Due to the degrade her mother died in shame. Since she was alone, she came to chennai to search her sister and to get a job... When ajay asked the name of her sister, the girl said aishwarya. Now ajay was shocked and was happy as his next prey fell in his hand voluntarily... Ajay then asked her name for she said Lakshmi

9VylRD.jpg

Ajay said he will take her to the hostel.. Though lakshmi was hesitant she had to take his help as she had no one Else for help

Will the history repeat or will their be a twist in the tale?

How did aishwarya rajesh reached tanjore??

9VDqxK.png
Actress Amritha aiyer story create pannu nanba

Great story bro.. I really enjoyed the story. The way you wrote the humiliation, degradation Aishwarya faced was awesome. It has a dark end which is making me eager to read next season. I hope we'll see a revenge from Laxmi for degrading her sister. Ruining the life of MLA son will be a satisfactory ending to the story. Though it's my suggestion, I'll look forward to your new season

Update 2

One day Aishwarya Rajesh had lots of work in her office due to which she had to extend and take 6am cab to reach her hostel. Since it was morning driver didn't drop her hostel. She was dropped in a common point which was 2km from her hostel.On the way she saw some men arguing and tried to move away and ignore. It was Ajay who had come to capture land forcefully from a person. After his job was done he turned to leave when he saw Aishwarya walking through near by. Even though aishwarya was tired after her work, Ajay could smell her sweet fragrance and she looked still fresh and beautiful like a fresh flower

90StgR.jpg

She was sexy as hell and her ass was irresistible. Ajay got crazy while watching her walk and her swaying ass, making his cock twitch.
Immediately he went in front of her took her hand and said like this -

Ajay: Hey sweety come lets go and have fun I will give you the best time of your life. I can sense that you are a fresh cake. Let me have a taste of you cutie. Once I put my cock in your warm Virgin pussy you'll be longing for more pleasure from me. Come let's go.

Hearing this Aishwarya tried to resist him, but he didn't leave her. Aishwarya got angry and slapped his cheeks left and right 5 times and said -

Aishwarya: You cheap Bastard !!! How dare you touch me!!!
Ajay was stunned for a moment. Now one dared to even speak in front of him but now Aishwarya Rajesh has slapped him. Everyone was watching and Ajay felt his ego was getting crumbled.

Ajay got furious and said (otha thevidiya) Fucking bitch how dare to you to slap me!!!
This made aishwarya rajesh angry and she started on his face and slapping him using her slippers.

90S0AZ.jpg

Ajay was about to attack her, one his men interrupted and told him he got phone call from his father and Ajay had to leave. He spoke to his father and uttered he would be coming in 5 minutes. Ajay had a angry yet unsatisfied look at Aishwarya and smiled at her. Aishwarya was on top of her anger and started crying and saw Ajay and the people on the street. Everyone were seeing this but no one had guts to attack MLA son

90Sqyk.jpg

Ajay: You insulted me in front of this people. You got luck today but I'll have you soon enough. Be ready to become a new woman and i will bring out your inner slut and kissed her one last time before he left. On this same road i will make you beg for cocks. You will be a slut and even a shit in front of this people..U spat on me... Within few months whole world will spat on you... Wait and see...

Aishwarya was devastated with what had happened. She lost all her sense for a few mins and thought all this could just have been a bad dream, but reality hit her had. After crying helplessly for while she dragged herself to hostel in state of mind which was almost blank

90SPfo.gif

She thought of moving from her hostel but she very well knew it was impossible as this was a cheap hostel which she can get in chennai. She decided to face whatever happened because she was a bread winner in her family...Therefore she decided to burry the whole incident.

Ajay on the other hand was on his way to meet his father and throughout his travel all he had in his mind was Aishwarya's body and her slaps and her piercing eyes. The very thought of her twitched his cock and brought over an uncontrolled animalistic feeling of lust over him. He recollected ever moment. Her piercing eyes, those perfect soft lips, her luscious boobs, and the mole on the right side of her neck just above her boobs kept flashing in his head over and over again.

He remembered how close he was to devouring that wild cats boobs. All he had in his mind was to slowly enjoy her and fuck her like the slut she was and bring her inner slut out and make her beg to fill her pussy with his cum and make her to beg him to fuck her over and over again like the animal he is. He was on the hunt and has his prey set. He never had love on her. He also wanted to destroy her completely.. His only goal was to make her walk naked in the same road where he was insulted..

90S4A7.png

Ajay reached his house and saw his father..

90SEqL.jpg

Anbunidhi : Elections are announced. I have to win again and I want you take care of it. Keep everything in our area under your control. I want each and every vote. Tell your men to take care of all the work and most importantly I want you to prepare as much as fake votes as possible. Only I should be the king here. This is my kingdom and you are my general. Do you understand?

Ajay : Ok dad !! With less energy.

Anbunidhi : What happen??... What do you want???

Ajay : Today morning I saw a woman, she is sexy and irresistible. When I saw her I all I wanted to do is to eat her alive but she refused. She slapped me when I approached her and insulted me.I had to leave her because of your call. I want to taste every inch of her body and make her shit and slut. She will make a lovely slut and maybe if I get her even let you have her. I want to teach her a lesson

Anbunidhi : Sure, Whatever! But only after the election gets over. I don't want your mad lust to mess up my victory. So do as I say and lay low untill I win. After my glorious win I will provide your full influence for whatever you need you so you can fuck her until your thirst is satisfied.

Ajay : Hmm I'll try. This one seems a bit hard to get. Even the fates want me to take my time to devour her.

Anbunidhi : Control yourself.. Being your dad i know how to handle you. Saying this he
handed a key to a room in a luxury hotel where 3 fresh whores were waiting for Ajay to control his lust for now and become slaves to his cock and fuck their brains out.

90SS1W.jpg

Ajay went to the room to fuck the brains out of all three however his mind was full of aishwarya rajesh nothing else....

(To Be Continued)
PICTURES ARE NOT OPEN

Back