• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Brainwashing Traditional Woman To Slut - A Revenge Story

Reactions
DF Coins
Why Me : Expected Someone may write a story as per my taste.. So Now I am planning to write a story.. Dont know to write.. Just a try

Outline : Normal Decent Girl Aishwarya Rajesh

9tSVfh.jpg

9tSDse.jpg

Slaps Minister's Son in public Road as he misbehaves with her. He gets insulted and decides to take revenge on hee

9tSpkp.jpg

His friends encourages him

9tSWA6.jpg

He also Haa Mind Control psychiatrist as close friend who is good in hypnosis and mindcontrol... brainwashing techniques

9tSAGb.jpg

They Kidnap her... She fights cries and beg to them to leave her

9tS2jI.gif

Whats Next :

How she get brainwashed??
How she forgets her past??
How A decent Woman becomes slut??
How she gets destroyed and transforms to a bitch??
How minister son take revenge on her??
Will she become normal or her life will be like a brainwashed slut who completely forgets her past and become bitch in front this beast is what form rest of the story

Expected Climax

9tSGGG.png

And in the same street where she insulted minister son we can find her doing this

9tbkWj.png
9tb8Ma.png

Need Your Help

Now i need you giys to devolop this and provide me suggestion... Will wait till April 2nd.. From April 3 i will start my story from my end....

❤❤❤❤❤ Waiting ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Dude I would like to apologize to you first
I'm going to spend days without writing a story to pique your interest by saying that I will write a story .I can not write a story if I have a lot of work to do.

Thanks for reply... Bro... I am not a good writter... Even i enjoy ur story only.. Since free i thought to try... Thats it

Why Me : Expected Someone may write a story as per my taste.. So Now I am planning to write a story.. Dont know to write.. Just a try

Outline : Normal Decent Girl Aishwarya Rajesh

9tSVfh.jpg

9tSDse.jpg

Slaps Minister's Son in public Road as he misbehaves with her. He gets insulted and decides to take revenge on hee

9tSpkp.jpg

His friends encourages him

9tSWA6.jpg

He also Haa Mind Control psychiatrist as close friend who is good in hypnosis and mindcontrol... brainwashing techniques

9tSAGb.jpg

They Kidnap her... She fights cries and beg to them to leave her

9tS2jI.gif

Whats Next :

How she get brainwashed??
How she forgets her past??
How A decent Woman becomes slut??
How she gets destroyed and transforms to a bitch??
How minister son take revenge on her??
Will she become normal or her life will be like a brainwashed slut who completely forgets her past and become bitch in front this beast is what form rest of the story

Expected Climax

9tSGGG.png

And in the same street where she insulted minister son we can find her doing this

9tbkWj.png
9tb8Ma.png

Need Your Help

Now i need you giys to devolop this and provide me suggestion... Will wait till April 2nd.. From April 3 i will start my story from my end....

❤❤❤❤❤ Waiting ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
After kidnap, minister son slaps on her face
But, that's not enough for his friends
So, they were planning to rape her and upload that in youtube... so,that her parents and she would die with disrespect

Minister son disagrees with that, she is a woman not a toy to do such things... And what did her parents do with all these...
Minister son is a kind person and also, egoist

Here comes the scientist friend into his mid
Immediately minister son calls scientist and tells that they need revenge but she shouldn't be died and her family shouldn't get suffered because of that....

----------
If it's good. I'll proceed with further story ?

After kidnap, minister son slaps on her face
But, that's not enough for his friends
So, they were planning to rape her and upload that in youtube... so,that her parents and she would die with disrespect

Minister son disagrees with that, she is a woman not a toy to do such things... And what did her parents do with all these...
Minister son is a kind person and also, egoist

Here comes the scientist friend into his mid
Immediately minister son calls scientist and tells that they need revenge but she shouldn't be died and her family shouldn't get suffered because of that....

----------
If it's good. I'll proceed with further story ?

Thanks for the reply bro... However if i am writting a story on this issue, for the first part i will not involve family but second part i may include family members. Also minister character is bad... I dont want to make him good if i write but if you are planning to write i am happy

Last edited:
Coming Soon

Before Transformation

9tjH5L.webp
9tjdAW.webp
9tj2qG.jpg
9tjJ1K.webp
9tjwGs.jpg
9tjBsJ.jpg
9tjGyh.jpg
9tjMrt.jpg

After kidnapping During brainwash and Step By Step Transformation

9tjljU.jpg
9tnNWQ.jpg

9tnptt.jpg

After brainwash... After decent woman forgets her past... After she becomes complete slut

9tntrp.jpg
9tn8yR.jpg
9tn08Z.jpg
9tn3C6.png
9tnZz0.jpg
9tnsjD.jpg
9tniPr.jpg
9tnOWb.png
9tnXMk.png
9tnPTo.png

Please send your suggestions.. Very soon we will start

Thanks for the reply bro... However if i am writting a story on this issue, for the first part i will not involve family but second part i may include family members. Also minister character is bad... I dont want to make him good if i write but if you are planning to write i am happy
Ok I'll not include family into this... And minister son will remain bad only... Shall if continue

Sure... I am waiting??
Minister son wanted aishu to be his sex slave and he planned to give treat to his friends in his guest House

Minister son plays a drama to trap aishu in guest House, he says that feel sorry for touching her boobs in public. So, he invites her to guest House and there comes our scientist friend, who deals with women's psychology...

He studied a lot about how to control women and make them, his slave...

Finally aishu, a middle class descent girl goes to minister's guest house....

Minister son introduces his friend to aishu and asks Aishu to play a mind bending with him...

Aishu agrees with that, thinking that she was mentally strong and trust minister son...

* Hiptonization starts*

Aishu starts crying and start telling that she had sex desire on minister son in first sight.... And she turned on, while he touched her boobs

Minister son shocked ?,by listening her words and decides to enjoy her with his friends

Minister son wanted aishu to be his sex slave and he planned to give treat to his friends in his guest House

Minister son plays a drama to trap aishu in guest House, he says that feel sorry for touching her boobs in public. So, he invites her to guest House and there comes our scientist friend, who deals with women's psychology...

He studied a lot about how to control women and make them, his slave...

Finally aishu, a middle class descent girl goes to minister's guest house....

Minister son introduces his friend to aishu and asks Aishu to play a mind bending with him...

Aishu agrees with that, thinking that she was mentally strong and trust minister son...

* Hiptonization starts*

Aishu starts crying and start telling that she had sex desire on minister son in first sight.... And she turned on, while he touched her boobs

Minister son shocked ?,by listening her words and decides to enjoy her with his friends

Nice...

Hi Guys

This is the first time i am planning to write a story. Thanks for your appreciation when i told about my thought... However i wish you guys to provide me suggestion so that it will help me in writting the story

Basic outline as i said decent gal slaps minister's son get brainwashed hypnotized by minister son and friends with the help of psychiatrist for the sake of revenge, made her completely forget her past and in the end destroyed her and made her walk in the street like this..

9twwGL.png

This is the outline... Need your suggestion

Hi Guys

This is the first time i am planning to write a story. Thanks for your appreciation when i told about my thought... However i wish you guys to provide me suggestion so that it will help me in writting the story

Basic outline as i said decent gal slaps minister's son get brainwashed hypnotized by minister son and friends with the help of psychiatrist for the sake of revenge, made her completely forget her past and in the end destroyed her and made her walk in the street like this..

9twwGL.png

Make her pole dancer, dancing in minister son's club

Hi Guys

9twwGL.png

Finally she run naked in street

Back