Complaints and suggestions

desifakes

desifakes

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions

Can we upload and share our 18+ web series collections @desifakes.com.. Like Kooku series, nuefliks, balloons, cinemadosti, hootzy , flix, mango, gupchup, hot shots, ullu, crabflix , boommovies, eightshots, 11upmovies ??
yes
upload to Upload and share your videos instantly.
post video link to the video button on the typing window toolbar

asstra

asstra

Reactions

Please dont allow sicial media celebrities fakes... Many threads are seen.. Pls do have look upon it

W

Wanderer

Reactions

This guy shifnfrancis is posting my fakes which I'd done @xossipy.com as his works in here.. I've politely informed him that alot " I don't mind see my fakes posted by others but.. Atleast post those as 'taken from internet or non of those works as his he should mention that '' instead repeatively this guy kept on posting.. Other works as his which is unacceptable .. Even I'd reported about him..Being kindly requesting too take strict action against this guy shifnfrancis

Last edited:
Anjuur1904

Anjuur1904

Desifakes Exclusive Faker
Reactions
Level
Awards

Professor_Nairobi

Professor_Nairobi

Reactions

Can we have faking contest and dedicated section for Pakistani actress in the “celebrity Fakes and Glamour Pics” section. I am sure it will bring traffic from pakistan for their local actresses and will bring out indian and other countries fans and perhaps create new fans as well.

R

Remyalover

Reactions

Instead of posting separate posts. users can post their complaints and suggestions here
Admin, may I please know why I was banned from the forum?

Professor_Nairobi

Professor_Nairobi

Reactions

Can we have faking contest and dedicated section for Pakistani actress in the “celebrity Fakes and Glamour Pics” section. I am sure it will bring traffic from pakistan for their local actresses and will bring out indian and other countries fans and perhaps create new fans as well.
@desifakes awaiting for your call on this..

desifakes

desifakes

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions

This guy shifnfrancis is posting my fakes which I'd done @xossipy.com as his works in here.. I've politely informed him that alot " I don't mind see my fakes posted by others but.. Atleast post those as 'taken from internet or non of those works as his he should mention that '' instead repeatively this guy kept on posting.. Other works as his which is unacceptable .. Even I'd reported about him..Being kindly requesting too take strict action against this guy shifnfrancis
Noted. Will do the needful @Wanderer

desifakes

desifakes

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions

Admin, may I please know why I was banned from the forum?
Banning usually comes with an explanation. You can see the reason of your ban on your dashboard when you log on @Remyalover

desifakes

desifakes

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions

Can we upload and share our 18+ web series collections @desifakes.com.. Like Kooku series, nuefliks, balloons, cinemadosti, hootzy , flix, mango, gupchup, hot shots, ullu, crabflix , boommovies, eightshots, 11upmovies ??
Yes you can upload in the desi videos section

desifakes

desifakes

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions

Currently we have less people from Pakistan. We have to post pakistani actress fakes to attract more people before starting contest. Otherwise it will not be popular

S

Satish_27

Contributing Faker
Reactions
Level
Awards

A SUGGESTION

To break the monotony, fakers and artists shall allow faking of instagram models and sports athletes. Faking only Bollywood and South actress confines an artist and at some point of time only creating and watching same group of women is unbearable. It will be good for the forum if allowed the fakes of instagrammers as it can attract new audience and fakers to it.

Thank You

R

Remyalover

Reactions

Banning usually comes with an explanation. You can see the reason of your ban on your dashboard when you log on @Remyalover
That was exactly what I was talking about, sir. I was banned for spamming but I haven't found myself spamming messages any where so may I please know for what reason I was banned so that I can avoid repeating my mistake again?

The Immortal Hulk

The Immortal Hulk

Reactions

Instead of posting separate posts. users can post their complaints and suggestions here
Hello sir. How can i edit or delete my previous posts?

desifakes

desifakes

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions

Bro please delete all comments from my account i requested a 18- actress fke on so much forum that ways please delte all my comments pls bro plese take this as my humble request
Send me link to your comment i will delete

W

Wanderer

Reactions

Yes you can upload in the desi videos section
Admin ..i'd mistakenly uploaded those in wrong thread section..

Could you change those too desi video sub forums.. Also kindly requesting too rename the topic as " 18 + web series "

Last edited:
S

Sergtez

Reactions

reputation_scoree

Need help ??
I cannot create the first message.
Thank you.

Кто то может помочь ??
Не могу написать в топик.
Спасибо.

I

Itsforthefakes

Reactions

Quick question. Is there anyway I can make a private thread or add some works I truly like to a page of things I save. The bookmark option can get a little messy