• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Suggestion Complaints and suggestions

I have a suggestion.

A clear list of all Staff Members/Moderators, showing what forum(s) we moderate and have our names showing within the forum itself. For example: my name would show in the High Res and Hollywood Celebrity Fakes sections, indicating that I moderate there.

I feel this would help everyone on the site. I'm sure I am not the only Moderator who has received PMs from other users asking to remove posts and threads from forums we don't moderate.

Well that's my suggestion. Have a good day :)
Right ?

Dear @desifakes brother
I made different threads on different Bollywood actresses and a seperate thread on TMKOC
But now I am seeing they all are merged together suddenly

Please do seperate my TMKOC thread and atleast seperate Bengali actress, Bollywood actress and Tamil actress's thread . It's really looking awkward as all the contents suddenly merged together.

This is very disappointing for me . I'm not aware of this . Please can you help me in this particular matter . Thank you.

@desifakes Start a feature like thread wall on which there will be highlights of fakes which get most number of reactions for every thread like we have on our home page ??

Dear admin & staff of desifakes.com

Please I am tired of tagging you for some new users posting their fakes in my thread and some political and religious stupid commenter .
Give permission to THREAD OWNER to delete other unwanted posts and BAN users for abusive behavior and using slang language with reason . It's getting irritating day by day.
It may be premium or non premium thread user but atleast give a option.
Thanks

I have a suggestion. @desifakes @Beinghuman @Jr0863 @anju3265 @Justice

1. We should have a feature to pin some amount of posts at the start of our thread which is editable anytime so that we can show the best post at a start of the thread or a collection of our creations as our thread's 1st post.
2. It would be great if we have some option to fix our own formatting for the heading of our posts. Because it's hectic sometimes when we are posting in bulk quantity.

Make separate contest for Hindi TV. Serial

and Support Hardwork of Fakers... Not only old n top fakers,
everyday training only 2-3 fakers why?

Last edited:
Dear admin & staff of desifakes.com

Please I am tired of tagging you for some new users posting their fakes in my thread and some political and religious stupid commenter .
Give permission to THREAD OWNER to delete other unwanted posts and BAN users for abusive behavior and using slang language with reason . It's getting irritating day by day.
It may be premium or non premium thread user but atleast give a option.
Thanks
Use manage reply ban option in your threads for avoid annoying, unwanted , unnecessary comments/Repeated requests.

Back