• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Suggestion Complaints and suggestions

Can we upload and share our 18+ web series collections @desifakes.com.. Like Kooku series, nuefliks, balloons, cinemadosti, hootzy , flix, mango, gupchup, hot shots, ullu, crabflix , boommovies, eightshots, 11upmovies ??
yes
upload to Upload and share your videos instantly.
post video link to the video button on the typing window toolbar

Please dont allow sicial media celebrities fakes... Many threads are seen.. Pls do have look upon it

zo7EOQ.png
zo75va.png

This guy shifnfrancis is posting my fakes which I'd done @xossipy.com as his works in here.. I've politely informed him that alot " I don't mind see my fakes posted by others but.. Atleast post those as 'taken from internet or non of those works as his he should mention that '' instead repeatively this guy kept on posting.. Other works as his which is unacceptable .. Even I'd reported about him..Being kindly requesting too take strict action against this guy shifnfrancis

Last edited:
Can we have faking contest and dedicated section for Pakistani actress in the “celebrity Fakes and Glamour Pics” section. I am sure it will bring traffic from pakistan for their local actresses and will bring out indian and other countries fans and perhaps create new fans as well.

Can we have faking contest and dedicated section for Pakistani actress in the “celebrity Fakes and Glamour Pics” section. I am sure it will bring traffic from pakistan for their local actresses and will bring out indian and other countries fans and perhaps create new fans as well.
@desifakes awaiting for your call on this..

zo7EOQ.png
zo75va.png

This guy shifnfrancis is posting my fakes which I'd done @xossipy.com as his works in here.. I've politely informed him that alot " I don't mind see my fakes posted by others but.. Atleast post those as 'taken from internet or non of those works as his he should mention that '' instead repeatively this guy kept on posting.. Other works as his which is unacceptable .. Even I'd reported about him..Being kindly requesting too take strict action against this guy shifnfrancis
Noted. Will do the needful @Wanderer

Can we upload and share our 18+ web series collections @desifakes.com.. Like Kooku series, nuefliks, balloons, cinemadosti, hootzy , flix, mango, gupchup, hot shots, ullu, crabflix , boommovies, eightshots, 11upmovies ??
Yes you can upload in the desi videos section

Currently we have less people from Pakistan. We have to post pakistani actress fakes to attract more people before starting contest. Otherwise it will not be popular

A SUGGESTION

To break the monotony, fakers and artists shall allow faking of instagram models and sports athletes. Faking only Bollywood and South actress confines an artist and at some point of time only creating and watching same group of women is unbearable. It will be good for the forum if allowed the fakes of instagrammers as it can attract new audience and fakers to it.

Thank You

Banning usually comes with an explanation. You can see the reason of your ban on your dashboard when you log on @Remyalover
That was exactly what I was talking about, sir. I was banned for spamming but I haven't found myself spamming messages any where so may I please know for what reason I was banned so that I can avoid repeating my mistake again?

Hi Admin. I need your help. I was an active contributer but unfortunately the personal fakes sections access got restricted. Kindly help me lift the ban, I wish to continue the edit works.

I prefer Instagram,less famous actress and real girl more. This could be not on specific interests for many.
Kindly provide my access

Back