• Dear members. Desifakes.com was down due to some server issues. We have migrated the site to a new location and all issues are fixed. Sorry for the inconvenience......

Faker's Gallery Cowbunga Fakes

Sidbid

Reactions

What a thread cowbungafakes cowbungafakes . I enjoyed all of your 19 pages, what kind of editor you are man. That deepika from 6th and 13th page, kiara from 8th page, and the anushka from 15th and 16th page I just cought in my mind.

And that nusrat . Let me tell you I have 0 interest on that girl, her face always make my mood off. But when I saw her on your thread at 6th page (body sponsor by remy), I feel damn , there is no one can be look sexy like her.

You are Best boy. cowbungafakes cowbungafakes

LoverboyNeel

Reactions

Starting with my first crush, Deepika Padukone.

This is the first decent fake i created. Posting a clean as well as a "magazine cover" style version.
The image in the poster section of the fake is by a retired faker called "Sidvicious".

Clean Version

Magazine Cover

As a bonus, here's my editing process. Do let me know if this you want this in future updates.

More to come.
U are too good or I ll say God gifted talent jst carry on if you get time make some insta celebs and news anchors fakes

cowbungafakes

Contributing Faker
Reactions
Level
Awards

Hey guys. Got an internship. Didn't have my system, only the office laptop, hence was inactive for a while. Will try to post now and then from today. Won't be as active as before though, so please understand.

cowbungafakes

Contributing Faker
Reactions
Level
Awards

What a thread cowbungafakes cowbungafakes . I enjoyed all of your 19 pages, what kind of editor you are man. That deepika from 6th and 13th page, kiara from 8th page, and the anushka from 15th and 16th page I just cought in my mind.

And that nusrat . Let me tell you I have 0 interest on that girl, her face always make my mood off. But when I saw her on your thread at 6th page (body sponsor by remy), I feel damn , there is no one can be look sexy like her.

You are Best boy. cowbungafakes cowbungafakes
Thanks man

XRay_Faker

Desifakes Exclusive Faker
Contributing Faker
Reactions
Awards

Hey guys. Got an internship. Didn't have my system, only the office laptop, hence was inactive for a while. Will try to post now and then from today. Won't be as active as before though, so please understand.
Happy to have you back 🔥

add-on

Reactions

Great to see you back👍🏻