• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Faker's Gallery Cowbunga Fakes

Have wanted to make this ever since the original pic came out.
Sexiest dame in BW right now, here's
DISHA PATANI

The original image was only 1080 X 1080 and hazy. Used AI upscaling after editing.

DSHPTN-1-Upscaled-2x---Copy.jpg

Animated timeline
DSHPTN-1-Anim.gif
This is just brilliant. Kudos.(y)(y)

Quick Edit #4
DISHA PATANI

I usually go with natural bodies, but Peta's body really goes with Disha's face. Had to add some noise as the face wasn't very high res.
Enjoy.

DSHPTN-3.jpg

Animated Timeline
DSHPTN-3-Anim---Copy.gif

Last edited:
Quick Edit 3
Read the poll votes, trying to improve the color matching as i go. Also need to find more compatible headshots and body poses.
Anyway, here's
Tamanna Bhatia

Another one of my favs.

TB-1---Copy.jpg

Animated Timeline
TB-1---Copy.gif

Thanks for all the feedback.
?I love your fakes.Such a Perfect/good creations/technique.??❤?The pics are such good quality.❤ Best fakes

Have wanted to make this ever since the original pic came out.
Sexiest dame in BW right now, here's
DISHA PATANI

The original image was only 1080 X 1080 and hazy. Used AI upscaling after editing.

DSHPTN-1-Upscaled-2x---Copy.jpg

Animated timeline
DSHPTN-1-Anim.gif
You are an artist man ????

Quick Edit 3
Read the poll votes, trying to improve the color matching as i go. Also need to find more compatible headshots and body poses.
Anyway, here's
Tamanna Bhatia

Another one of my favs.

TB-1---Copy.jpg

Animated Timeline
TB-1---Copy.gif

Thanks for all the feedback.
Awesome bro.

Amazing work brother
Please I request you to make fake on ahsaas channa
No requests. Please read the signature. If i find an actress to be attractive, she'll be on the bucket list eventually.

Last edited:
KIARA ADVANI
Another bucket list image.
This edit was very deceptive. Thought it would be easy. The best base image I could find was hazy. Had to stroke out hair strands using the eraser tool. :D:D

Sanskari style: Dupatta
KA-1---Copy---Copy.jpg

Topless
KA-1-b---Copy.jpg

Animated Timeline
KA-1-Anim---Copy.gif

Last edited:
Hey, are you Sucrose777 from xossip/exbii? Glad to see you're back.
Yeah Bro...that's me....i retired a long time ago from faking but still active on forums...if you need great UHD pics of Actresses or Bodyshots, just lemme know.......willing to help in anyway i can.

Does anybody know of any sources for UHD images of a-list bollywood celebs besides Google's Advanced Image Search?

Best source for HD actress pics is instagram. Just use any instagram downloader online.

Does anybody know of any sources for UHD images of a-list bollywood celebs besides Google's Advanced Image Search?
Yeah Bro...that's me....i retired a long time ago from faking but still active on forums...if you need great UHD pics of Actresses or Bodyshots, just lemme know.......willing to help in anyway i can.

Best source for HD actress pics is instagram. Just use any instagram downloader online.
Thanks

Back