• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Faker's Gallery Cowbunga Fakes

Hey guys. Got an internship. Didn't have my system, only the office laptop, hence was inactive for a while. Will try to post now and then from today. Won't be as active as before though, so please understand.
Welcome back janaab. Thoda Anushka Sharma ka gangbang ho jae.

Hi Guys. I always had a tough time faking in photoshop, finding matching bodies and faces was a hassle and the work was restrictive with regards to imagination. I am done with raster image manipulation and won't be posting here anymore. Thanks a lot for for all the kind replies.
I have moved to 3d art 2 weeks ago and love the freedom. I am attaching a few of my first images as my goobye. It was fun and this is a great community.

Texture Shaded model
9v5Flk.jpg

First Render
9vECoD.jpg

Test of Gal Gadot as wonderwoman
9vE1bI.jpg

I am not leaving bro. I came for the content after all.
Just won't be posting much.
Would love if you could start doing 3d fakes of bollywood bitches though. It would be first of its kind by any faker in india.

You are really good. I make similar fakes likes you but on my phone. Cloth removal and parody poster is kind of my thing but i can do all kinds. Ofcourse i cant make high res as you but i would appreciate if you would check out my threads
Thanks. Will check out for sure.

t
Thanks for the kind words. I said this was quick because i didn't play with lighting/shadow etc.

Here's TARA SURATIA
Another bucket list image i wanted to edit. New to swapping bodies, but given the time, some images are turning out to be better than my head swaps.

TS-a2---Copy.jpg

Animated Timeline
TS-1---Copy.gif
this BTS is the best part of your fakes. seeing the imagination come to life

Back