• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Faker's Gallery Cowbunga Fakes

Starting with my first crush, Deepika Padukone.

This is the first decent fake i created. Posting a clean as well as a "magazine cover" style version.
The image in the poster section of the fake is by a retired faker called "Sidvicious".

Clean Version

DP-1-No-Text---Copy.jpg

Magazine Cover
DP-1-Banner---Copy.jpg

As a bonus, here's my editing process. Do let me know if this you want this in future updates.

DP-1-Animation-Web.gif

More to come.

Starting with my first crush, Deepika Padukone.

This is the first decent fake i created. Posting a clean as well as a "magazine cover" style version.
The image in the poster section of the fake is by a retired faker called "Sidvicious".

Clean Version

DP-1-No-Text---Copy.jpg

Magazine Cover
DP-1-Banner---Copy.jpg

As a bonus, here's my editing process. Do let me know if this you want this in future updates.

DP-1-Animation-Web.gif

More to come.
Awesome job bro ????
She is a national crush ?????
Would love to see many more of her from you ??????

Quick Edit.
DISHA PATANI

My personal favorite right now.

DPTN-1-No-Text---Copy.jpg

Animated Timeline

DPTN-Animation---Copy.gif
Loved the theme. (y)(y):). The model I believe is Sofi A. Could you please use the image of a model named Zita B/Alina O/Katerina for one of your next fakes. She was an amazing beauty, and had a knockout body.

Loved the theme. (y)(y):). The model I believe is Sofi A. Could you please use the image of a model named Zita B/Alina O/Katerina for one of your next fakes. She was an amazing beauty, and had a knockout body.

Will try. Still bad at color matching between Indian and white skin. And the model is indeed Sofie. Used the most stacked model i could find for Disha. :p

Great fakes, I want to learn editing through Photoshop... Please let me know
You're asking the wrong guy. All I use are 5 tools, brush, select, eraser, clone stamp and text. And on top of that hue/saturation,brightness/contrast and selective color. There are guys on this forum with a thousand times better quality.

Quick Edit 3
Read the poll votes, trying to improve the color matching as i go. Also need to find more compatible headshots and body poses.
Anyway, here's
Tamanna Bhatia

Another one of my favs.

TB-1---Copy.jpg

Animated Timeline
TB-1---Copy.gif

Thanks for all the feedback.

Back