• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

English Sex Story DARK3SUM đŸ‘¿ STORIESâ„¢

What should we do with our stories?

• Write in Both Hindi(Devnagari) & English language.

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Use Your Own Fictional Characters.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Use Famous Celebrities As Characters.

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Write Only Short Stories.(Stand - Alone)

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Write Book- Long Stories (Series)

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Use Real/ Current World Settings.

• Use Fictional Settings ( Mediaeval/Sci- Fi etc.)

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Create Parodies Around Movies/TV Serials etc.

• I Love đŸ’› Tharak Singh 'Tharki' Stories.

• I Love đŸ–¤ 'Kaamini' Stories.

• Total voters
STORY TELLER - 1

Tharak Singh 'Tharki'

Hello, to all 'DESIFAKES' members, Tharak Singh 'Tharki' here.

The first sex story that I read was about an incest sex between a brother and a sister. Since, then I became a fan of reading and writing about adult erotica on 'Incest' between family members.

I have not done something of that nature nor do I plan to do. Because I don't plan to ruin my relationships. Every action has its own consequence. If you just utter the word 'S E X' infront of people, some of them may look at you with different eyes. But I love reading and writing about something considered so 'Taboo'. Just the thought of doing something of that nature, makes me hard down there. May be I am a pervert.

All my stories would be from a male perspective (POV).

To cater to the need of every age group. Here are three of my main characters:

1. Arjun - Young Boy, Age - 20
2. Dushyant - Dominant, Age - 45
3. Tharki - Typical old pervert.

Nature and relationship between them may change according to the stories which I will write.

I think I have been talking for a long time without coming to the main point. I mainly write about 'Incest' between family members. But, sometimes, when I get bored and wants some 'Masala', then I write about 'BDSM', 'Sci- Fi' and 'Horror'.

Please, write about your fantasy, fetishes and kinks to us in our seperate thread, 'DARK3SUM DISCUSSION PANEL' or if you want to keep it between you and us. Then start a conversation by clicking on our profile. It will help us to know what you would like.

Thanks, Tharak Singh 'Tharki'

Last edited:
STORY TELLER - 2

'KAAMINI'

Welcoming you all, myself 'Kaamini - The Lust Queen'. I have a very wild imagination and I can't stop myself from doing that.

Interests- Femdom, LGBTQ+ & Romance

I was a little tomboyish in my school time and for that I was bullied a lot. Sometimes, it made me think about beating all those bullies. And I have done that. I had to change my school after that event.

I don't like boys of my own age group. But, I like men, who are little older than me. For them I am submissive, loving and caring. While for 'Boys' I am mean, controlling and sometimes a bitch.

I got to know that I like girls too when I went to college. There I was in a relationship with a girl but broke up when she went abroad for her 'Masters'.

I write about my fantasies in my spare time. Love reading erotica and fingering myself until I am totally spent. My ultimate fantasy is to have a loving wife and a husband both. But, it's not possible until rules and taboo around the topic changes.

Well, that's my little story. Do tell us about your story, fantasy and kinks.

Thanks, 'Kaamini'

Team, DTS

Back