• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Rate this Series

Votes: 228 74.5%

Votes: 32 10.5%

Votes: 17 5.6%

Votes: 9 2.9%

Votes: 20 6.5%

• Total voters
 Rebecca Santhosh nude sex

✔️Update will be on TOMORROW

? Stay Tuned ?

Once Jeeva and Kavya reached Goa Jeeva was so excited. This was first time she came here. Kavya have been to goa about 6 times before. In college days he came here for fresh white pussies. Though all these details were not known to Jeeva. Jeeva liked the first look of Goa as we stayed in the hotel room with sea facing our window. They spoke a lot in first ten minutes in that hotel room; after that my dick and her pussy did the remaining talks.

jrQ4M1.jpg

After some casual talks Jeeva to show him her boobs. She smiled and lifted her t-shirt. My god those milky huge tits looked like small sized melons. I pulled her bra upwards making that view even more hotter. And as melon waters mouth; they had the same effect. I could not resist myself but to start sucking them. Riya looked at me and I saw her excitement as her tongue started to take the taste of her lips. She moaned a little as her nipples started to wrinkle in my mouth.

rebecca santosh nude fucking fake

He opened her legs and opened the honey bottle. With one finger he put some honey on her pussy lips. Kavya made sure to insert some honey in her cunt hole too. A drop of honey was put in her belly button. And one drop each on her nipple as well. Jeeva had all the excitement in her eyes as he finished honeying her. Before going ahead with his tongue job, he removed all my clothes. She was waiting to be sucked and her body shivers were apparent from her moving belly. Kavya put his tongue on her left boob and made a slurp sound. Honey went down his throat still leaving behind the sweetness on her booby. He cleared the right boob the same way, now put her right nipple in my mouth and gave her very strong sucking. Jeeva was aroused with this action and she started to moan. Kavya went slowly and kept on giving her the suckings.

Jeeva legs spread involuntarily for him, to accommodate him in-between my legs. Her husband got up from where he was and she felt his hands over her navel and pussy mound.

He was going to hold that guy's cock and guide it into his wife's pussy! . He held that guy's cock and placed the head over my pussy lips, guiding his cock inside. His hands were there till his cock went inside jeeva and then he finally pulled his hands out and she felt the other guy's cock go fully inside her.

"Gone in? Comfortable?" she heard

Kavya started fucking herslowly. He had his cock pulled almost out before going in again. Long drawn strokes, another of her favorite! He continued doing it, increasing his pace slowly. SHE could not help but moan as SHE was getting fucked in missionary now.

jEEVA locked her legs around his hips. He bent down kissing her again and his one hand reaching out to breast while the other went under for support as well as to play with butt.

Once Jeeva and Kavya reached Goa Jeeva was so excited. This was first time she came here. Kavya have been to goa about 6 times before. In college days he came here for fresh white pussies. Though all these details were not known to Jeeva. Jeeva liked the first look of Goa as we stayed in the hotel room with sea facing our window. They spoke a lot in first ten minutes in that hotel room; after that my dick and her pussy did the remaining talks.

jrQ4M1.jpg
After some casual talks Jeeva to show him her boobs. She smiled and lifted her t-shirt. My god those milky huge tits looked like small sized melons. I pulled her bra upwards making that view even more hotter. And as melon waters mouth; they had the same effect. I could not resist myself but to start sucking them. Riya looked at me and I saw her excitement as her tongue started to take the taste of her lips. She moaned a little as her nipples started to wrinkle in my mouth.

Kavya kept on sucking her hot nipple and she kept on trying to hug him. Jeeva was aroused with his hot sucking job on her boobies.

He asked her to stand up now.

rebecca santosh nuse fucking fake
rebecca santosh nuse fucking fake
He opened her legs and opened the honey bottle. With one finger he put some honey on her pussy lips. Kavya made sure to insert some honey in her cunt hole too. A drop of honey was put in her belly button. And one drop each on her nipple as well. Jeeva had all the excitement in her eyes as he finished honeying her. Before going ahead with his tongue job, he removed all my clothes. She was waiting to be sucked and her body shivers were apparent from her moving belly. Kavya put his tongue on her left boob and made a slurp sound. Honey went down his throat still leaving behind the sweetness on her booby. He cleared the right boob the same way, now put her right nipple in my mouth and gave her very strong sucking. Jeeva was aroused with this action and she started to moan. Kavya went slowly and kept on giving her the suckings.

Jeeva legs spread involuntarily for him, to accommodate him in-between my legs. Her husband got up from where he was and she felt his hands over her navel and pussy mound.

He was going to hold that guy's cock and guide it into his wife's pussy! . He held that guy's cock and placed the head over my pussy lips, guiding his cock inside. His hands were there till his cock went inside jeeva and then he finally pulled his hands out and she felt the other guy's cock go fully inside her.

Kavya started fucking herslowly. He had his cock pulled almost out before going in again. Long drawn strokes, another of her favorite! He continued doing it, increasing his pace slowly. SHE could not help but moan as SHE was getting fucked in missionary now.

jEEVA locked her legs around his hips. He bent down kissing her again and his one hand reaching out to breast while the other went under for support as well as to play with butt.

Good Story

super dear wonderful please make Meena & Vanivishwanath

super same milf actress please

???

Back