• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
hi creator just a query rather an observation... these pics are amazing ... for the past few weeks you have been getting edits of smaller size .. is it due to size constrains or resolution to make clarity better
Actually my high quality fakes are slowing down the page.. That's why I started posting LQ ones

ahh understood .. just one more suggestion why not start a new page for limited hq edits and open a preview and after say a certain number of likes be able to open a larger hq link ... i am not certain if this is allowed so kindly excuse my ignorance if this is not permitted

Mahima Makwana for U @add-on
Pics-Art-01-17-08-08-14.png

Pics-Art-01-17-08-12-24.png

Pics-Art-01-17-08-19-59.jpg
bro avneeet series plzzz:love::love::love:

Guys we should like those posts which we love to see and also do comments on them,.
Don't go without doing likes and comments
Sure bro don't worry. Can't say about anyone but I do it whenever I like any of your posts.
Guy's please appreciate everyone's work by commenting and liking the post's because it gives them motivation to continue their work. You don't have to like or comment on each and every post's but just the one's you love it hardly takes 2 to 3 seconds.
Thank you everyone

ahh understood .. just one more suggestion why not start a new page for limited hq edits and open a preview and after say a certain number of likes be able to open a larger hq link ... i am not certain if this is allowed so kindly excuse my ignorance if this is not permitted
Will look into it

Back