• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
Black dick goes in Jacky

Zabardst ???????
Fantastic ?????
Can you please make some of Karishma Sharma (the ragini mms web series girl)
Karishma Sharma ?

No offense buddy but I've seen these on your xossipy page. Waiting for newer stuff... Keep going

I know..but most of the users are not in xossipy..that's why I am posting my previous creations here..And some of those are new too..
Thanks for following me in xossipy..but I gotta think of all the viewers of desifakes..Hope you understand..
Thanks in advance ?

Zabardst ???????
Fantastic ?????
Can you please make some of Karishma Sharma (the ragini mms web series girl)
Karishma Sharma ?

Will make them soon...but gotta tell that filmybeat.com website is too malicious to use..

Will make them soon...but gotta tell that filmybeat.com website is too malicious to use..
Ok bro then use this ??

I know..but most of the users are not in xossipy..that's why I am posting my previous creations here..And some of those are new too..
Thanks for following me in xossipy..but I gotta think of all the viewers of desifakes..Hope you understand..
Thanks in advance ?
Nice to know. Waiting eagerly for yours posts, old and new both ?

Back