• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Dimple Hayathi funtimes in an abandon hospital

Reactions
DF Coins
I am a brunette with brow eyes, my measurements are 32-28-34

So I like to travel around a lot which I can do thanks to being a business women. I was visiting a rural village in the states. I read up on a local abandoned hospital near the hotel I was supposed to stay in that night. It was said to be a must see for urban explorers. I was excited the entire day.

I left my hotel at around midnight and made my way to the hospital. The vibe was extremely eerie. Kind of looked like something out of a silent hill game. I cracked open my flashlight and began snooping around the hospitals. Everything was mostly gone as expected. There were a few broken shards and empty metal bed frames.

I was on the second floor when I heard something roll in the room next to the one I was in. As you could expect I was scared as all hell. My heart was pounding. I know I should have probably ran away and not try to be courageous and check it out like all those people in horror movies but I just wanted to.

I peered into the room next to mine and to my surprise I found a man. He was old homeless man with some greyed hair. He was urinating on the wall. I called out to him once but he didn’t here me I called out to him again and he whipped around. I slowly came into the room. I was very nervous but I managed a weak hi. He looked at me at me a little confused.

“uhm hello do you live here by any chance?”

“yeah what’s it to you”

He didn’t put his dick away and left it swinging in plain view.

“Nothing I was just here to look around.”

“Unless you got anything else to say it’s best you get going”

To be honest I am horny all the time.

Seeing him doing that, my horny side woke up. I decided that he will be plowing my wet pussy that day.

Before I could reconsider what I was about to say I blurted out blowjob. Kinda stupid I know but eh whatever. He looked at me like I was weird and asked what. I took a deep breath.

“I was wondering if I could give you a blowjob’’

He didn’t think twice and dragged me to the side

I put my bag on the ground and slipped off my hoodie exposing my sports bra. I got on my knees and got close to the mans crotch.

Then, like a hungry bitch, I started sucking him. Wasn’t exactly a pleasant smell but dick was dick. I got up close to his cock and licked the head. It was salty from his piss but I kept going. I lifted his cock up with my hand and serviced his shaft with my tongue.

He began moaning soon after I started working on his cock. His moans cheered me on I started licking faster and once I had gotten his cock erect I popped it into my mouth and started deep throating it. I bobbed my head faster and faster on his hard thick rod until it started twitching. I stopped deep throating it and began to suck on the head.

He started making lewd comments like, “Randi, kutti, Lund se chudegi tu aaj, meri randi hai tu..” This turned me and made me wet.

His came spurted into my waiting mouth. I didn’t stop sucking until I could get every last drop into my mouth. I pulled off and gargled the cum in my mouth before spitting out onto my tits. I looked up at him smiling.

I took a second to think before asking if he wanted to do something even more fun. I decided to show it with my actions instead. I walked over to the metal bed Fram and lined onto it. I pulled down my shorts and showed him pussy.

“Would you be interested in going for round two?”

He held my hair and kissed me wild. Then he put his tongue inside my mouth and we kissed madly for some time.

Then Without a word he started rubbing his cum dripping cock on my pussy. He swiftly then pushed it in. I moaned out loud echoing in the room at the feeling of his cock filling up my insides. It was incredible. He began to go to town on my pussy and ruthlessly pounded my pussy. But lucky for him I like it rough
Aaahhhha ahahhahagagahaggagagaggaga
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Come on……. COme on.. FUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCKK.. MEEEEEEE.. FASTER… Faster”.

Spreading my legs wider, I dug my heels down and tilted my pussy up, letting him slide even deeper into the squishy depths of my pussy.
Using my legs, I hunched up at him every time he drove his cock into me, making wet slapping sounds when our bodies met.

I was watching the thick, juice-slathered shaft of his cock sliding in and out of the wetness between my legs.

pushing and pulling on him to make him fuck me faster. Make…Me ..cum,” he grunted out, moving his hips back and forth faster and faster as he drove his cock down into the clutching heat of my cunt.

Now my tits were sloshing up and down wildly as he hammered his cock into me and I trusted myself back up at him. Our groins were covered with hot, sticky pussy-juice as my cunt spewed it out in gushes. Old man couldn’t believe there was so much of the goo as our bodies churned the gooey mess into frothy white gunk.

Then he felt my sharp fingernails dig into his hips as i made him cum into my pussy as deep as he would go.

I collapsed down on the frame covered in sweat as he pulled out and sat down. I pulled up my shorts trapping his cum in my shorts. I there my hoodie back on and awkwardly said goodbye to him.

Unfortunately I became pregnant and decide to give birth to his child

So I like to travel around a lot which I can do thanks to being a business women. I was visiting a rural village in the states. I read up on a local abandoned hospital near the hotel I was supposed to stay in that night. It was said to be a must see for urban explorers. I was excited the entire day.

I left my hotel at around midnight and made my way to the hospital. The vibe was extremely eerie. Kind of looked like something out of a silent hill game. I cracked open my flashlight and began snooping around the hospitals. Everything was mostly gone as expected. There were a few broken shards and empty metal bed frames.

I was on the second floor when I heard something roll in the room next to the one I was in. As you could expect I was scared as all hell. My heart was pounding. I know I should have probably ran away and not try to be courageous and check it out like all those people in horror movies but I just wanted to.

I peered into the room next to mine and to my surprise I found a man. He was old homeless man with some greyed hair. He was urinating on the wall. I called out to him once but he didn’t here me I called out to him again and he whipped around. I slowly came into the room. I was very nervous but I managed a weak hi. He looked at me at me a little confused.

“yeah what’s it to you”

Seeing him doing that, my horny side woke up. I decided that he will be plowing my wet pussy that day.

Before I could reconsider what I was about to say I blurted out blowjob. Kinda stupid I know but eh whatever. He looked at me like I was weird and asked what. I took a deep breath.

I put my bag on the ground and slipped off my hoodie exposing my sports bra. I got on my knees and got close to the mans crotch.

Then, like a hungry bitch, I started sucking him. Wasn’t exactly a pleasant smell but dick was dick. I got up close to his cock and licked the head. It was salty from his piss but I kept going. I lifted his cock up with my hand and serviced his shaft with my tongue.

He began moaning soon after I started working on his cock. His moans cheered me on I started licking faster and once I had gotten his cock erect I popped it into my mouth and started deep throating it. I bobbed my head faster and faster on his hard thick rod until it started twitching. I stopped deep throating it and began to suck on the head.

He started making lewd comments like, “Randi, kutti, Lund se chudegi tu aaj, meri randi hai tu..” This turned me and made me wet.

His came spurted into my waiting mouth. I didn’t stop sucking until I could get every last drop into my mouth. I pulled off and gargled the cum in my mouth before spitting out onto my tits. I looked up at him smiling.

I took a second to think before asking if he wanted to do something even more fun. I decided to show it with my actions instead. I walked over to the metal bed Fram and lined onto it. I pulled down my shorts and showed him pussy.

He held my hair and kissed me wild. Then he put his tongue inside my mouth and we kissed madly for some time.

Then Without a word he started rubbing his cum dripping cock on my pussy. He swiftly then pushed it in. I moaned out loud echoing in the room at the feeling of his cock filling up my insides. It was incredible. He began to go to town on my pussy and ruthlessly pounded my pussy. But lucky for him I like it rough

Spreading my legs wider, I dug my heels down and tilted my pussy up, letting him slide even deeper into the squishy depths of my pussy.
Using my legs, I hunched up at him every time he drove his cock into me, making wet slapping sounds when our bodies met.

I was watching the thick, juice-slathered shaft of his cock sliding in and out of the wetness between my legs.

pushing and pulling on him to make him fuck me faster. Make…Me ..cum,” he grunted out, moving his hips back and forth faster and faster as he drove his cock down into the clutching heat of my cunt.

Now my tits were sloshing up and down wildly as he hammered his cock into me and I trusted myself back up at him. Our groins were covered with hot, sticky pussy-juice as my cunt spewed it out in gushes. Old man couldn’t believe there was so much of the goo as our bodies churned the gooey mess into frothy white gunk.

Then he felt my sharp fingernails dig into his hips as i made him cum into my pussy as deep as he would go.

I collapsed down on the frame covered in sweat as he pulled out and sat down. I pulled up my shorts trapping his cum in my shorts. I there my hoodie back on and awkwardly said goodbye to him.

can u make my ex gf fake?

“yeah what’s it to you”

Awesome bro..I love your style of narration.
I Check each and every day for your story.
But I just request one thing, please upload bigger size pictures. And also u can fine tons of pics in desi fakes .
Lots of love bro.
Keep it up

Back