• Under 18 fakes are strictly NOT ALLOWED here. Anyone posting such fakes will be permanently banned.
  • We are very excited to announce that the winners of South Indian contest is @LOLLIPOP and bollywood contest season winner is @Devil007 Congratulations guys

Faker's Gallery Divyanka Tripathi aka Ishita fake nudes

K

Kalalaunda440

Very Active Member
Reactions

I will post daily on divyanka Tripathi here... stay tuned guys for daily updates πŸ‘Š
Plz make her fuck as Ishita by every male characters serial from yeh hai mohabattein 😁 and if possible then plz make other female characters pics too😁😁

K

Kalalaunda440

Very Active Member
Reactions

Thanx

I

Itsforthefakes

Reactions

Bro, thank you so much. Simple request. Please use a different site to upload. All your images are now unavailable on the other thread. Maybe the site is pulling them off

iamkkp

iamkkp

Contributing Faker
Reactions

Bro, thank you so much. Simple request. Please use a different site to upload. All your images are now unavailable on the other thread. Maybe the site is pulling them off
No bro they are unavailable because I have deleted them... I will post my edits in my thread only... stay tuned πŸ‘

iamkkp

iamkkp

Contributing Faker
Reactions

Here's the first post of my thread...on DIVYANKA TRIPATHI πŸ’‹ pls react and comment to support my thread πŸ™

I

Itsforthefakes

Reactions

[
No bro they are unavailable because I have deleted them... I will post my edits in my thread only... stay tuned πŸ‘
Ah that makes sense. My bad. Looking forward to seeing all your work

K

Kalalaunda440

Very Active Member
Reactions

Awsome

iamkkp

iamkkp

Contributing Faker
Reactions

Some copycats are stealing my edits and posting them on other sites...pls support original content πŸ™...all my posts will have kkpedits tag on them from now on...