• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
anusha-hegde-trnds-expo-nov231922.jpg
anusha-hegde-trnds-expo-nov231910.jpg
anusha-hegde-trnds-expo-nov23192.jpg

Guys I am really sorry for letting your hopes down.. well I am busy with some personal career oriented work as well and that is the reason I was not online past few days.

I will be online now but I won't be online maximum time. But I promise that most of your requests will be fulfilled. Just give few hours time to read and go through all the previous requests and I'll definitely complete it within evening for sure.

Once again I am really sorry guys for the past and for the future as well, as I wont be online maximum time.

But desifakes is a great platform to showcase your morphing talent so don't want to lose that as well.. so will be online to complete the requests for sure.

Also I would Like to apologize @desifakes as well as our admin bro also kept a lots of hope in me. I am really sorry bro for letting your hopes down.

And yes thanks to @The dark side who was keeping this thread alive through his creation thanks bro once again.

As I am back for today I will try to fulfill maximum requests today itself.

Last edited:
Guys I am really sorry for letting your hopes down.. well I am busy with some personal career oriented work as well and that is the reason I was not online past few days.

I will be online now but I won't be online maximum time. But I promise that most of your requests will be fulfilled. Just give few hours time to read and go through all the previous requests and I'll definitely complete it within evening for sure.

Once again I am really sorry guys for the past and for the future as well, as I wont be online maximum time.

But desifakes is a great platform to showcase your morphing talent so don't want to lose that as well.. so will be online to complete the requests for sure.

Also I would Like to apologize @desifakes as well as our admin bro also kept a lots of hope in me. I am really sorry bro for letting your hopes down.

Career first bro. We need you to have a good career and entertain us during your free time only.

Welcome (welcum for us?) back bro,
You are a awesome Creator
Please try making some of Aishwarya rai using her young age photos on some sexy teen bodies not as a MILF such fakes are very very rare ???
Please bro try making those ?????

Back