• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Faker's Gallery Fantasy??‍♀️ vs Reality??‍♀️ - Only Lead Actresses

Hi guys, just doing this for fun since I got bored of creating only rl fakes. Hope you guys enjoy and support. Suggestions for actresses are welcome, but only for mainstream lead actresses please ?
Kriti sanon, Pooja Hegde, Samantha Prabhu,nushrratt bharuccha, shraddha kapoor

Starting with one of my favourites..

1. Tamannah Bhatia

I've had so many wet dreams of just running my hands down her tight curves, perky sweet nipples, down to her tight wet ?

1. Tamannah Bhatia (Fantasy)

When she walked up to me and said, "It's your choice today ?", I'm sure she had just a position in mind... well, I was thinking of something else ?

2. Samantha Ruth Prabhu

She used to be the quiet type, during our rendezvous she would be an obedient lil toy and do whatever I wanted. I still remember her nipples and areola turning red from sucking them so much..

2. Samantha Ruth Prabhu

She used to be the quiet type, during our rendezvous she would be an obedient lil toy and do whatever I wanted. I still remember her nipples and areola turning red from sucking them so much..

2. Samantha Ruth Prabhu (Fantasy)

But of late, she's been more feisty, so thirsty that she always needs to have my dick in her mouth. In fact, I invited some of my friends over, and she was only happier to see more cocks around her..??

2. Samantha Ruth Prabhu

Beautiful ?
If possible do edits on NORA ❤️
@Arkaide

3. Shruti Hassan

She's the perfect mix of naughty n nice, sugar n spice.. depending on which part of her I'm tasting ?

And when she takes off her salwar after a long ride and says "There's no one around here to hear me scream ??".......

3. Shruti Hassan

She's the perfect mix of naughty n nice, sugar n spice.. depending on which part of her I'm tasting ?

And when she takes off her salwar after a long ride and says "There's no one around here to hear me scream ??".......

3. Shruti Hassan (Fantasy)

....that's when she's a true 'devil's ? angel ?'

Hi guys, just doing this for fun since I got bored of creating only rl fakes. Hope you guys enjoy and support. Suggestions for actresses are welcome, but only for mainstream lead actresses please ?
Amazing creations man??????
Specially the fantasy pics they are tooo awesome ??????
Would love to see many more sexy babes made nude like this??
Please try
Deepika padukone and Aditi Rao Hydari???

4. Nora Fatehi

After running together for a while, I was quite thirsty.
Nora was running in front of me, her bubbly butt bouncing with every trot..?

She turned around as she tucked her fingers under her bulging bra and said, "If you don't mind, you can suck them as much as you can?. You can quench your thirst and I'll feel a bit lighter while running:rolleyes:"

4. Nora Fatehi

She turned around as she tucked her fingers under her bulging bra and said, "If you don't mind, you can suck them as much as you can?. You can quench your thirst and I'll feel a bit lighter while running:rolleyes:"

4. Nora Fatehi (Fantasy)

My dream from so many years was finally going to be TRUE.. ?

4. Nora Fatehi

My wise queen ?

Back