• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Feedback from members

There's another request I would like to meet -

1. Members who constantly spam threads with requests and unnecessary messages should be banned. Stricter action should be taken on every default by such members.

2.Alao attempt should be made to keep the threads cleaner. Many people post their fakes or other pics especially a lot post personal pics in threads..the strictest action should be taken against these members.
Admins/Mods constantly working on it.

Okay, so i have an idea which will make the contest more fun and exciting for all parties involved.

So, the contests will have 3 requirements -

1) The Given Actress [mandatory for all]
2) The type of fakes (solo, masturbation, squirting, doggy, gangbang, etc etc) [optional]
3) Extra Accessory png (cum filled condoms, butt plugs, dildos, cum splash, etc etc) [optional]

Just like each week a new actress is chosen, a type of fake and extra accessory png also chosen by contest mod. This will make the interesting combo of fakes and more fun to participate and for viewers as well.

Newbie fakers can just try for one condition and their entry will still be acceptable. More seasoned or Pro Fakers can go for all 3 conditions or 2 conditions based on their skill.

Those who try for all 3 requirements will compete for the 1st place, those who try for 2 requirements will compete for the 2nd place and those who just try for 1st requirement will compete for 3rd place.
Good suggestion we will think over it.

Okay, so i have an idea which will make the contest more fun and exciting for all parties involved.

2) The type of fakes (solo, masturbation, squirting, doggy, gangbang, etc etc) [optional]
3) Extra Accessory png (cum filled condoms, butt plugs, dildos, cum splash, etc etc) [optional]

Just like each week a new actress is chosen, a type of fake and extra accessory png also chosen by contest mod. This will make the interesting combo of fakes and more fun to participate and for viewers as well.

Newbie fakers can just try for one condition and their entry will still be acceptable. More seasoned or Pro Fakers can go for all 3 conditions or 2 conditions based on their skill.

Those who try for all 3 requirements will compete for the 1st place, those who try for 2 requirements will compete for the 2nd place and those who just try for 1st requirement will compete for 3rd place.
Number of fakes will drastically drop most fakers won't even bother, but quality of fakes will rise alot.

Winner : Faker A
2nd place : Faker B
3rd place : Faker C

Thnx for participating: Remaining participants
It's very hard to keep like this bro.
Even if we implement this
Winners will rotate for all the contest and only top will get awarded.

There is no point to give or encourage to New pro fakers

Maybe fix the prize pool, it's understandable if there are more than three fakers in top three it's good to be generous, but how can like 20-30 people be in top 3.
As a last contest in season we allowed those many people
Anyway from season 3 it is restricted

There's another request I would like to meet -

1. Members who constantly spam threads with requests and unnecessary messages should be banned. Stricter action should be taken on every default by such members.

2.Alao attempt should be made to keep the threads cleaner. Many people post their fakes or other pics especially a lot post personal pics in threads..the strictest action should be taken against these members.
Yes we will impose strict rules regarding comments on contest for season 3

Yes bro
We can give a try but
Entries will decrease because of themed content.

With modifications we can look into it. ☺️

Yes bro
We can give a try but
Entries will decrease because of themed content.

With modifications we can look into it. ☺️
Number of fakes will drastically drop most fakers won't even bother, but quality of fakes will rise alot.
No No... Participants can still post fakes like they did before... Faking as they like... If they need challenge, they can go for other conditions... else they can post like previous contest. Its for people who need more challenge in faking contest and for viewers who need variety.

My opinion for season-3 contests,allow only pro fakers for contests.
That’s not fair, why only pro fakers should be allowed to do contest, let regular people also show their talent through their fakes, what I mean is that pro fakers already know how to make good quality HD fakes and they have been also winning the contests, why should only pro fakers only participate in the contest, I agree that people love good quality fakes but they also can visit the numerous threads for viewing that quality….. Poor quality fakes can be restricted that’s agreed but all members should get equal opportunities……

Last edited:
No No... Participants can still post fakes like they did before... Faking as they like... If they need challenge, they can go for other conditions... else they can post like previous contest. Its for people who need more challenge in faking contest and for viewers who need variety.
But if someone's going to post fakes knowing they'll not be considered for contest, they might as well post in their own thread.

Since we already have like button, why not add dislike button only for contest section. If a user's fakes gets more dislike than likes, then automatically we can restrict that person's entry for next contest.
I Agree

Back