• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Feedback from members

Hlo my dear friends since we have started this site less than 6 months more than 3 months i.e nearly 4 months.
Some of us are supported our site as backbone
And @desifakes is struggling so much to develop this site day to day.
As u r the members of our beloved site u have some opinions or suggestions on this site to improve in vetter way.

Please give us feedback so that we can improve more and we provide you a better entertainment.

Hlo my dear friends since we have started this site less than 6 months more than 3 months i.e nearly 4 months.
Some of us are supported our site as backbone
And @desifakes is struggling so much to develop this site day to day.
As u r the members of our beloved site u have some opinions or suggestions on this site to improve in vetter way.

Please give us feedback so that we can improve more and we provide you a better entertainment.

This site is so good but in contest only bollywood and tollywood actress has been faked what about other industry actress like sandalwood ,mollywood etc .and we are waiting for sandalwood actress fakes contest also so we can get more fakes of them .
Thank you

This site is so good but in contest only bollywood and tollywood actress has been faked what about other industry actress like sandalwood ,mollywood etc .and we are waiting for sandalwood actress fakes contest also so we can get more fakes of them .
Thank you

South Indian includes everyone from all south industry. Its winner who decides. he can choose anyone from any south industry of his choice. Creating contest for each industry does't help at all as already bollywood gets less response than south contest.

In stories thread, exclusive for incest, a sub thread may be added.
New thread for sex advice/suggestions can be started.
A separate thread for members Fantasy can be added.
there are only few members who shows intrest on stories section.
if users are increased we improve it

Thank you
just we kept name as bollywood and tollywood
but winner can select any actress irrespective of which side.

if more editors come up with intrest in contest we will add more contests definately.

I don't have any negative opinion for this site. The editors are so good in their own way, they have individual quality on theri edits, and they also mad some of our req, that to in their daily schedule, really awesome, even they couldn't edit our requests they are responding in gentle way to understand us about y they can't make it, we do support u guys and we will be doing again and again
Happy New Year to all year enjoy your life and enjoy your fantasy life at your best
May 2021 will be your furtune?❤️???

Back