• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Fidaa the parody

Reactions
DF Coins
Hi my name is Bhanumathi

Am a beautiful and confident girl who doesn't want to feel secondary to anyone.

One day, my sister marriage got fixed with Varun's brother , all was going well I started to develop feelings for him but he was rude too me still I loved him very much after marriage they flew of to USA , I kept thinking of Varun then after few months I got a news that my sister got pregnant I was excited and I went to usa to care of her and also was excited to see Varun and confess my love to him , I reached usa I was still figuring out how to express my love to Varun one day Varun took me to his friends birthday party we were enjoying a lot I thought this would be the best moment to tell him abt my love I was trying to find him I went to the parking lot and I was shocked to see the Varun was having sex with birthday girl my heart was broke next day Varun told me he loved me few days it felt awkward and uncomfortable when I wanted to take revenge and show big a slut I can be

In India,After few days passed my dad wasn’t feeling well we decided to admit him in the hospital I stayed back home to look after there was no in the house

There were these poor old people who lived in the shack in the next lane and they would occasionally come to our lane to beg.

I’ve always noticed them and one of them caught my eye. He was hairy with a big beard, always topless. He had a pot belly and full of chest hair but what attracted me was his cock.

He always wore a lungi with no underwear and his cock would be clearly visible outside. It was never hard and it would simply dangle yet it was so big its outline can be seen all the time. I could not control myself after a while and I began hatching out a plan to it in my pussy.

One day,As usual, he came at around 8 in the morning and started roaming here and there. I went out wearing my tight, nighty,

He looked at me from head to toe especially at my bulging ass as I told him that I have some extra food leftover. He came gladly to the verandah. I closed the gates and I went in and brought the food.
I sat in front of him as he ate happily looking at my bum. And when he finished eating, he came inside to wash up.

I came near him and I accidentally brushed against his cock and he knew it. The next minute, he held my waist as he began kissing me, his rough, unwashed beard poking my face as bite my lower lips. His hands pawed at my soft boobs as his tongue explored my mouth. I had no time to react but to simply give in to the pleasure.

He squeezed my left boobs as his mouth was busy biting my right nipples. He pulled at my nipples and a moan escaped my mouth. He was really turned on and he was so rough my whole boobs were covered in red love marks.
He lifted me up, took to the bedroom and dropped me on the bed. He removed his lungi to show me his black, shiny monster that was as thick as my hand.
It gleamed in the light and it had a forest of hair all over it. He comfortably lied down and he forced my mouth on his cock. I began licking the head when he pushed my head on his cock and pushed it deeper down the throat.

I was gagging and choked on it real bad. I struggled to take the whole length but he kept pushing me more and more. He got satisfied after a while and he lifted both his legs and opened his asshole for me. I said no but he was in no mood. He simply pinched my nipples and took my face near it.
It smelled so bad and I could barely breathe as my mouth was all over his asshole. I licked it wet and worked my tongue all over it while he happily sat enjoying my sluttiness. He got me on all fours and positioned himself behind me. He slapped my ass hard and watched my butt cheeks jump up. And he opened my pussy wide and teased me

Me : Pettu pettu please nen agalenu please dengu
Then he began entering me.
It was nightmarish as the pain was very bad but he never stopped. He never heard my begging until his whole length was inside me. Then he started fucking me and as he fucked, his momentum increased and after a while, he was practically going in and out of me like a slut-master. I was recording the whole scene to sent it to Varun ahhhhhh ahhhhhh dengue ra dengue
I was tired as hell and I felt numb as he fucked me.

Ahhhh oh my god, shhhh heee shhh

aapakura lanjakodaka dengu ani tiduthundhi.

I clunched my pussy around his cock he maonedddd abbhhhhhhhhhhh Lanka mundaaa hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Puku degune inka gatiga dengue ahhh with load groan he cummed inside my pussy &
I almost fell down, unable to get up as he stopped releasing his cum inside me. Every drop went inside my pussy, and I held my butt tight, not to let go of even one drop.
The third time was even worse because I could not even get up and he rammed me from behind for a good five minutes as he cummed inside again.
The end

Back