• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
Reactions
DF Coins
So this is an incident that happened last month in my college. I was the leader of the program managing team of my school and we were given task to decide whom to call as chief guest for our annual celebration day . There were many good suggestions like Manju warrier ,Priya Prakash Warrier,Tovino Thomas and all but the winner of the poll we kept was Devika sanjay ,the new popping star who was famous for the past year among young guys because of her successful debut film and her hot and sexy figure.
It was now my task to invite her on the celebration day and I was lucky that my sister's friend was studying in her school. My sister's friend arranged her phone number and gave it to me as it was the only way to contact other than her mail as she didn't had any manager of her own. I called her next day and asked her if she's willing to be the guest on that day and join us in the celebration. She was a nice girl ,she replied that she would have to get permission from her parents before agreeing to the request and she said she would contact me back within hours. As she said she called after an hour and said that she would be there on that day. I was happy because I was successful in arranging a famous actress and also happy because I would get to see her in real life, as I had a huge crush on her or say not only me ,most of the guys in my college may be having crush on her. I was so busy in arranging thigs and preparing for the day.
A month later , it was day for us to forget all the pressure and studies and enjoy and party hard. As expected Devika reached at the correct time and all the program started. We danced and partied for almost hours and even Devika joined us in dancing. I was near to stage and I could see her big round tits bouncing like a ball.
After everything it was time for Devika to go but there was a problem. I was called to a room where all the members of the program managing team were along with Devika sanjay,her dress was spoiled and she couldnt go out with that, my friends asked me if i can go and get a new dress quickly and I agreed as I didn't wanted our guest to have a problem just because she gave her time for us.I got back fast from the shop with the dress and went to the room to find no one in there ,one of the guys told me Devika was waiting in a room in the upper floor so I went up to hand it over to her. She took it and asked me to wait outside as she wanted some privacy. After 2 mins she called me in and asked me for help, she couldn't tie the knots of the dress behind as it was a bit tight. I went in to help and I helped her as I could but as she started walking the dress fell off as she was stepping on it and it pulled the dress down,maybe the knot I tied was not that tight. I was so shocked and turned my head and apologized her but she didn't had any problem ,she asked me to turn and said 'I did it knowingly' .Again i was amazed and when i looked back there was a gorgeous hot sexy girl give huge melons and perfect figure standing naked with a hot look in her face. She came unpo me and said 'I've seen you staring at my tits when I was dancing ,Do you like them that much?' I replied YESSS!!!!! they are so good. She then gave a good laugh and said 'Then why don't you feel them yourself' and she held my hands and placed them on her breasts.It was so hot and plummy.She got 18 just some months before so the age now wasn't a problem :) . I then went up to suck those nipple and she suddenly put a short moan I sucked it till they were hard to limit. I then laid her down on the bench and starting moving my fingers on her pussy,she was soo horny and looked like she wanted more from me. I started licking that cute pussy and made it wet .She then got up and went down sitting on her knees on the floor. I held her head and put my penis in her mouth. She was sucking it like a pro and it was so awesome. She sucked it for about 3 mins and she again got on the bench.I then shook my penis and slowly pushed it through her pussy.She was a virgin and my penis was not going in that easily. She then took out a bottle of Vaseline from her purse and applied it on my penis.I again pushed it in and pressed harder. It was in and there was blood from her pussy. It was her first time so I decided to be soft on her so I fucked her softly, I couldn't hurt that cute face.The bench was rocking and she was enjoying my penis inside her.After fucking her about 5 mins she said she was getting late and this will make others suspicious so I got faster and cummed outside her . I then wiped off her pussy and cleaned it with water. she then wore the dress and got out.She went out first and after sometimes I got out.It was now time for her to go and her car was waiting her.She gave me a last look and she got into the car.

HOPE YOU LIKED THE STORY :)

So this is an incident that happened last month in my college. I was the leader of the program managing team of my school and we were given task to decide whom to call as chief guest for our annual celebration day . There were many good suggestions like Manju warrier ,Priya Prakash Warrier,Tovino Thomas and all but the winner of the poll we kept was Devika sanjay ,the new popping star who was famous for the past year among young guys because of her successful debut film and her hot and sexy figure.
It was now my task to invite her on the celebration day and I was lucky that my sister's friend was studying in her school. My sister's friend arranged her phone number and gave it to me as it was the only way to contact other than her mail as she didn't had any manager of her own. I called her next day and asked her if she's willing to be the guest on that day and join us in the celebration. She was a nice girl ,she replied that she would have to get permission from her parents before agreeing to the request and she said she would contact me back within hours. As she said she called after an hour and said that she would be there on that day. I was happy because I was successful in arranging a famous actress and also happy because I would get to see her in real life, as I had a huge crush on her or say not only me ,most of the guys in my college may be having crush on her. I was so busy in arranging thigs and preparing for the day.
A month later , it was day for us to forget all the pressure and studies and enjoy and party hard. As expected Devika reached at the correct time and all the program started. We danced and partied for almost hours and even Devika joined us in dancing. I was near to stage and I could see her big round tits bouncing like a ball.
After everything it was time for Devika to go but there was a problem. I was called to a room where all the members of the program managing team were along with Devika sanjay,her dress was spoiled and she couldnt go out with that, my friends asked me if i can go and get a new dress quickly and I agreed as I didn't wanted our guest to have a problem just because she gave her time for us.I got back fast from the shop with the dress and went to the room to find no one in there ,one of the guys told me Devika was waiting in a room in the upper floor so I went up to hand it over to her. She took it and asked me to wait outside as she wanted some privacy. After 2 mins she called me in and asked me for help, she couldn't tie the knots of the dress behind as it was a bit tight. I went in to help and I helped her as I could but as she started walking the dress fell off as she was stepping on it and it pulled the dress down,maybe the knot I tied was not that tight. I was so shocked and turned my head and apologized her but she didn't had any problem ,she asked me to turn and said 'I did it knowingly' .Again i was amazed and when i looked back there was a gorgeous hot sexy girl give huge melons and perfect figure standing naked with a hot look in her face. She came unpo me and said 'I've seen you staring at my tits when I was dancing ,Do you like them that much?' I replied YESSS!!!!! they are so good. She then gave a good laugh and said 'Then why don't you feel them yourself' and she held my hands and placed them on her breasts.It was so hot and plummy.She got 18 just some months before so the age now wasn't a problem :) . I then went up to suck those nipple and she suddenly put a short moan I sucked it till they were hard to limit. I then laid her down on the bench and starting moving my fingers on her pussy,she was soo horny and looked like she wanted more from me. I started licking that cute pussy and made it wet .She then got up and went down sitting on her knees on the floor. I held her head and put my penis in her mouth. She was sucking it like a pro and it was so awesome. She sucked it for about 3 mins and she again got on the bench.I then shook my penis and slowly pushed it through her pussy.She was a virgin and my penis was not going in that easily. She then took out a bottle of Vaseline from her purse and applied it on my penis.I again pushed it in and pressed harder. It was in and there was blood from her pussy. It was her first time so I decided to be soft on her so I fucked her softly, I couldn't hurt that cute face.The bench was rocking and she was enjoying my penis inside her.After fucking her about 5 mins she said she was getting late and this will make others suspicious so I got faster and cummed outside her . I then wiped off her pussy and cleaned it with water. she then wore the dress and got out.She went out first and after sometimes I got out.It was now time for her to go and her car was waiting her.She gave me a last look and she got into the car.

Not so good at all

Uff man awesome story??

Nice story

Nice story bro...keep it up hope more stories about Devika sanjay

Back