• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story GAME OF BONES

The female character you like the most?

• Aishwarya

Votes: 53 20.9%
  • Madhuri

Votes: 26 10.3%
  • Alia

Votes: 49 19.4%
  • Sonakshi

Votes: 36 14.2%
  • Kareena

Votes: 37 14.6%
  • Katrina

Votes: 32 12.6%
  • Sridevi

Votes: 20 7.9%

• Total voters
CHAPTER- 10
ROBIN

Books, Folk tales, poetries were written on Sridevi. Plays were performed and poetries and folk tales were recited in the secret underground groups which supported the ‘ Philosophy of Incest’ and supported Sridevi. The number of people in such groups grew from hundreds to thousands in the previous 5yrs. The largest of such groups was in Shailnagri, and its leader was ‘ Robin’ . Robin was one of the few people who managed to get their hands on the hips of Sridevi. At that moment , he knew this woman was special. He started seeing no harm in Incest, and started to see it as an absolute necessity for everyone. He thought everyone should have such a relationship. He motivated, pushed and sometimes even used violence to get people to fuck their blood relatives. Every Wednesday, all the members of the group would gather at a specific secret place and Robin along with the other members would discuss upon how to spread ‘ Philosophy of Incest’ . They thought that was what ‘ Mother of Incest’ wanted them to do, to make everyone on the planet incestuous.

The idea was to spread incest through convincing people, but when it didn’t worked people started using violence, and robin himself sometimes used it. The members of the underground group hated King Robert as they thought he had done injustice to the ‘Mother of Incest’ and they didn’t wanted such a spineless person to be their king. Robin’s idea was that one day they will make people of whole land in incestuous relationship with their relatives.

Robin, himself had a sister named , Alia. He loved her as a sister. Alia didn’t knew his brother was leader of such a group. She was strictly against incest. Robin, while always pushing people to fuck their blood relatives , never ever touched Alia with wrong intentions. But pressure on him was building as people were slowly coming to learn that he has a sister and she is not a part of the group and he hadn’t fucked her. Robin loved his sister, and never wanted to force her to have sex, neither did he lover her as a lover. But her knew having an incestuous relationship was important. It was necessary whether he wanted it or not. His sister was strictly against Incest. So, he decided to slowly enlighten Alia to the ‘Philosophy of Incest’​

medium-andbl3401-ananyadesigns-wall-poster-celebrity-alia-bhatt-original-imaek7jknkvkvfxk.jpg

The night Arjun entered the jungle, Robin was working in his farm.

‘ It has gotten pretty dark’ Robin thought as he looked at the sky ‘ Alia would be hungry. I should get home’ and he started walking down the path to his home.

Alia, 22 yrs old, was his younger sister. He loved her. She was the only family he had. He never let her work. Every morning before going to farm and every night after coming from farm, he will make food for them and then they would eat together.

‘Bhaiyaa’ Alia squealed in excitement as she opened the gate, and then abruptly started to pretend that she was upset with him and turned her back towards him ‘ I am angry with you’ She said
Robin knew how to coax her.

‘ You promised me that today you would come early from the farm’ She said

A wide grin swam over Robin’s face with sisterly love.

He hugged Alia from behind and put his chin on her curvy shoulders .

‘Your big brother was very busy today ‘ Robin said sweetly ‘ Won’t my little sister would forgive him one more time?’

Alia turned towards Robin and then put her head on his chest.

‘ Okay. But only last time. From now on you would come home on time’

‘I would’ Robin said as he hugged his sister .

Robin then made supper, they both ate it .

After they had dinner , they spread the sheet in a corner of the room they owned, and slept besides each other.

‘ Are you awake?’ Robin asked after some time, checking on his siter as he himself was not able to sleep as he was thinking of her.

‘ No . I am asleep’ Alia said mischievoulsy ‘ and you should be too. You have to get to work early in the morning’

‘ You know’ Robin said ignoring Alia ‘ One of the neighbors of our farm was arrested for having incestuous relationship with his mother’

‘ Such a horrible person ‘ Alia responded , her eyes still closed. ‘ Stay away from such people as much as you can , bhaiyaa’
‘ I would’ Robin said, as his hands made their way through Alia’s wavy hairs.
Less that he knew that not long before those hands would be pulling those same hairs as his cock would be tearing apart her virgin pussy.​

umgklcw2e2a61.jpg

fy9mr82oqyk51.jpg

Good ?

CHAPTER- 7
SHILPA

'They did what?’ Madhuri asked, her eyes filled with tears , as the servant told her the whole incident in the court.
‘ Inserted the tiara in her asshole saying that it was here where she should wear it , not on her head , because her asshole is the place from where she thinks’

‘Enough’ said Tyrion, as he saw the condition of Madhuri, as the servant was going on and on. Madhuri fainted in the court. But Tyrion knew they had to take a strict action. This was first time in history a queen had been raped and murdered . The first time Tully men had touched a high class girl. ‘They have crossed their limits by too much’ thought Tyrion. Emotions were running high. He stood up from his seat and ordered ‘As the hand of the Queen , I order you to prepare the troops , and march towards the Jungle. I want every Tully head either disevered from his body ,or in our captivity. I want you to bring our Queen’s body safely home, with dignity’

The whole Veeryanagar army marched towards the jungle, they dissevered as many heads as they could. Only the Tully men in the army took the other Tully men captive, other army men didn’t even touched them. One army man found Kareena’s body, naked, thrown in a corner. He stripped a Tully women of her clothes, and dressed Kareena with it. Kareena along with a lot of prisoners was brought to the palace. First time, after existence of that body, a cloth was touching her ass.

After 2-3 days, when Madhuri eventually recovered from the incident, and Kareena was cremated, she was announced as the Queen of the Seven Kingdoms. She was crowned in a ceremony and just after the ceremony she decided to give the Tully people the taste of their own medicine. The most beautiful of the Tully women was brought in front of the court, and some Tully men were also brought along. The woman’s name was Shilpa. She was wearing a red blouse with a light red lehnga .​
4bd49410c44bad0502ebc146deba1ce3.jpg

B-DAY-SPECIAL-SHILPA-SHETTY-RARE-AND-UNSEEN-HOT-PHOTOS1.jpg

'Do you know what happened to our queen?’ Madhuri asked

‘Yes, my grace. But I was not a part of it, neither was my husband’ Shilpa replied politely.

‘No you weren’t. But you live in the same slum. You could have prevented it from happening’ Madhuri remarked.

‘ No my grace, they were too many men and I am just a woman. It’s a pity it happened , but I could have never prevented it’

‘Its not a pity yet. Pity is what is going to happen with you‘ Madhuri could no longer her anger. She had gone blind for justice to her daughter and she didn’t cared who paid for it. She gestured a Tully servant . He came towards Shilpa and teared her blouse open. What came into the sight were two middle sized, pointy tits hanging tightly from her chest. He then pulled the nada of her lehnga, and the lehnga fell onto the ground. Shilpa was nude , fully nude in the front of the crowd. Her waist was a wonder to see, and so were her long legs and tight pussy . But she was embarrassed with this humiliation.

‘You no longer are going to be a human’ Queen Madhuri said ‘ We are going to make you into an alive art form’ Just then two Tullies held her from her hands and legs , and third Tully , with a pointed ink blade came close to Shilpa, held her tits from those rather large nipples , and started writing on her left tit. Shilpa screamed because of the pain, but nobody listened. ‘TULLY’ The tits spoke , after the man had finished . Another Tully came and opened her butthole by putting his hands inside her ass and opening them apart. Opening it big enough to insert the tiara, and then he inserted it in her butthole. It was the same tiara they inserted in Kareena. Shilpa howled with pain. She cried, jumped, begged in agonizing pain but the servants didn’t let her go. Madhuri gestured Master Pycelle and Master Pycelle gestured a servant and a special type of machine was brought . It was type of a ring , whose radius can be altered. One servant inserted two of those rings on Shilpa’s knockers. And they started decreasing its radius until the hole in the nipples of Shilpa started to open. When the hole was big enough , they left the ring there. Shilpa was in agony. She was shivering just like Kareena was. But her tits gave a view nobody else’s tits ever gave. These were the first pair of boobs whose nipples were open. So open, that one could insert their dick in it and fuck them, literally.

On the left side of the wall of the court , about 6 ft high , a wooden chair was inserted in the wall. It was a strange chair. On its seat was a hole, below it was a bucket , and a 10 inch wooden dick just a little close to the seat’s hole. Shilpa was made sit on that chair . Dick in her pussy, and below her asshole was the hole. Her hairs were pulled so much that she had to lift her head as much as she could and open her mouth fully wide. Then the hairs tied to the wall, so that Shilpa couldn’t move her head and close her mouth . Below in her navel a diamond ring was inserted . Her legs , which were free in air, were imprisoned by iron clamps stiffly attached to the wall so that she couldn’t move them as well. Shilpa was not able to move any part of her body. Even when she moved her tongue, which was the only body part which she could move , she felt a huge surge of pain through her sexy milfy body. Her green veins on her tits , due to so much stretching in the tits , has emerged out. This was the idea of Madhuri’s sadistic art. Pain , pure pain and no movement. And pain on Shilpa seemed beautiful. It seemed like she was made to be in pain. First living her whole life in a Tully community was a pain ,and now this . She could have been easily named goddess of pain . Everybody loved the view of Madhuri’s art. Above , 6 ft high on the left wall was a lady sitting on a wooden chair attached to the wall, who couldn’t move and was in agonizing pain , but couldn’t cry and yet seemed beautiful. This was the height of class somebody could possess.

Two servants were given duty of dripping fluid food in her mouth every morning and changing that bucket of shit below Shilpa’s ass.
After assigning these tasks , Madhuri dismissed the court.​

B-DAY-SPECIAL-SHILPA-SHETTY-RARE-AND-UNSEEN-HOT-PHOTOS76.jpg

d0c70861fa0c8243f340736504025249.jpg

Shilpa-Shetty-Bikini-Pictures-Seducing-Photos-26.jpg

It was midnight, and Shilpa’s eyes were wide open. Even closing her eyes hurt her The only thing she could move without hurting herself was her eyeballs. Her hairs were tied to the wall, so her head was high, and from the dome she could clearly see that today was full moon. She was staring at the moon, as tears dripped from her eyes, making their way to the ground by rolling down her cheeks, then her tits and ultimately to the ground. She couldn’t see it but she could sense it that there was no one in the court except the two guards guarding the court, outside on the door. ‘ Is that her fate?’ Shilpa thought ‘ Is that how she is gonna be forever?’
Just then she heard someone hustling outside and then someone choking someone. After a little time , she sensed someone was coming nearer and near her. She felt two soft but rigid hands on her tits. The hands could make out the veins on her tits. The hands , grabbed the ring machine on her tits and increased their radius. The nipples on Shilpa got closed and she left a huge sigh of relief. After that, her hairs were untied and she was brought on the ground. Shilpa fainted as soon as she stood on her legs and fell down. Someone sprinkled some water on her face . When she opened her eyes, she saw a girl, her piercing eyes watching her face intently. Her eyes, she didn’t knew why, felt like really cared for her.

‘Are you okay?’ The lady asked as she helped Shilpa stand up.

‘Yes, yes, I am alright’ Shilpa replied . She watched that face again.

It was a beautiful face. More beautiful then see had seen in her entire life. But her body was massive and even Shilpa felt the surge of hornyness when she laid her eyes on her.

‘Who are you?’ Shilpa asked.

‘My name is’ the voice replied ‘ Sonakshi’

The face could see the lust on Shilpa, even just after being released from so much torture , she was feeling horny. Sonakshi smiled a little. Brought her face closer to that of Shilpa’s and after a moment her luscious lips were scrubbing against against Shilpa’s . Her tongue entered Shilpa’s mouth and started wrestling with her tongue, leading some of Shilpa’s saliva fall into Sonakshi’s mouth and some of Sonakshi’s saliva fall into Shilpa’s. Just in the middle of the smooch, it occurred to Shilpa. She broke the kiss.

‘I am a Tully’ Shilpa confessed.

‘ And what do you think I am?’ Sonakshi said and grabbed Shilpa by her hairs and thrust her lips into Shilpa’s mouth sucking her tongue. Shilpa grabbed Sonakshi’s hairs and started sucking those juice dropping lips. Shilpa was so invested in the moment, that if she could she would thurst her tongue down Sonakshi’s throat. She wanted to absorb all the taste of her flesh, that erotic flesh. But Sonakshi suddenly pushed her away.

‘We don’t have much time’ She said ‘You have to escape’

‘Escape?’

‘Yeah. Its just a matter of time that somebody finds you are missing. Then servants would search the whole country for you’ Sonakshi explained as she started walking. Shilpa followed her. She took Shilpa to a beach, There on the beach lied a wooden boat, having space just enough for a single person.

‘Some food is loaded on the boat, and a map. You have to sail to Shailnagri. You would be safe there. ‘ Said Sonakshi as she made Shilpa sit in the boat.

‘Nobody there knows what is a Tully. So you would be safe there.’ Sonakshi said as she pushed the boat deep.

‘ What would I do there for a living?’ Shilpa asked worriedly

‘ Figure it out. In this world, lady, in order to get a handful you would first have to get a mouthful. So you know what you have to do. How would you do that, you have to figure it out’ Sonakshi said and pushed the boat, as it started to sail.

The boat started to gain speed.

Shilpa looked back at Sonakshi
‘ I will always remember what you did for me’ Shilpa said , her eyes watery.​

Shilpa-Shetty-Kundra-c-l.jpg

shilpa-shetty-hot-photo-shoot-poses-for-femina-magazine-2017-4.jpg

celebrity-clasico-2016-6.jpg

Who do you guys think killed queen Kareena?

(Disclaimer: All the characters in the story are fictitious and the celebs themselves are not to be mistaken for the characters they represent)
Good

Ni
CHAPTER- 8
ARJUN

deepika-padukone-365-v.jpg

'What do you know about the jungle?' Arjun asked Deepika as he sat on the edge of the jungle, on the ground, in the middle of night.

' About everything that any man alive does ' said Deepika sitting besides Arjun.

'Then tell me ' Arjun said as he took a puff from his cigar

'First tell me why are you so keen to go into the jungle? You know it is a death well.' Deepika asked worriedly.

' You know why, there is my lover in it somewhere. I love her and I would go searching for her even if it means death'

Deepika's heart pounded as soon as she heard the word ' death' . Deepika loved Arjun. Loved him so much that it didn't affected her whether he loved her back or not. Which he didn't. He loved someone else. And he was loyal to his love. And strangely, that was one of his qualities which Deepika liked.

' About 30 thousand years ago' Deepika started to tell as she took the cigar from Arjun and took a puff ' A woman used to rule our land. She was kind woman and a just ruler. Until she ruled, no person in the entire land ever slept with empty stomach. She used to listen to people's problems and solved them. Everyone was happy and they liked her. She was not frightening like other rulers now. So people didn't feared her. And that was one thing that allowed people to raise voice against her, as soon as she did something what people thought was wrong. The Queen was a perfect ruler but as a person she was complicated . She had a forbidden incestuous relationship with her son. One day someone from the public saw her in compromising positions with her son. Slowly, the news spread , and everybody came to know the truth. They couldn’t bear a mother doing such evil deed with her son. So they ripped her of her clothes and sent her to live in the jungle, just like they did to your lover. In jungle , the Queen accumulated some magical power, they say, and raised an army of dead . She wanted revenge from humanity for giving her a push in the abyss in exchange of her so much love which she gave to people. They couldn’t even accept her love. She murdered every single person , on the planet and then got back to jungle and began to reside there. Humans took birth again on earth and crowded the world again. But it is said that, from then The Queen of the world lives in the Jungle, with her army of dead and when any human tries to cross the jungle , they are killed by the Queen.’ Deepika unfolded her narrative

‘Hmmmm’ was all Arjun said.

‘Please don’t go’ pleaded Deepika.

‘ Why do you care?’ Arjun asked, looking at the night sky.

‘ Because I love you’

‘Well you shouldn’t . You have a husband , and you are the Queen of our land and I don’t even love you’

‘ I know, but just like you, I am also genetically impaired to fall in love with the person forbidden by the society’

Arjun looked at Deepika for the first time . Her eyes showed something he hadn’t saw in them when she looked at the King of Shailnagri. LOVE !

‘ I can’t stay. I have to find her’ He said.

‘ I can’t stop you from doing what you want, No one had ever come out alive of it. She's probably dead herself.’ said Deepika, and then planted a goodbye kiss on his cheeks. A long soothing kiss from her bold lips, the symbol of her love for him. One sided love.​

deepu-1.jpg

deep.jpg

Arjun got up from there, hugged Deepika and they parted their ways. Queen Deepika to her castle and Arjun to the jungle.

After about walking 9 kms deep into the jungle, Arjun decided to take rest against a tree besides a pond. He was really tired from all the walking and instantly fell to sleep.
He woke up in the middle of the night, with the full moon shining on his face. The jungle seemed so peaceful, nothing but a cool breeze blew through Arjun’s hairs. The water in the pond was so still, that it almost seemed like a mirror. But still there were frogs and some other animals at the edge who regularly disturbed it a little. He kept staring at the moon's reflection in the pool. It was surreal and beautiful. Out of nowhere a flock of hair started to appear on the surface of water. It frightened Arjun. The hairs were longer than two hands. Arjun quickly got up and hid behind the tree to see what was happening. Slowly, a head started to appear too from beneath of the water, first came the forehead, then the round big, dark brown eyes and then slowly the whole wet face. The head from the deep center of pond was coming towards the corner . Slowly, her neck came into view and what then came into view were the humongous tits . Round, plump tits of the size , no woman on the earth ever had. And two big , pointy nipples on top of them shined like diamonds when moonlight hit the knockers. Slowly, as the woman walked towards the edge of the pond, her flat belly started to appear and then those two gigantic hips , so bulged out that even if someone put a glass on their hips , they wouldn’t fall. And those busty thighs and calves. That wet body was mother of all the female bodies anyone ever saw, and it was fully naked in all its glory, as the moonlight dispersed its beauty in all the directions. Arjun got shocked by seeing her, he remembered every bit of that body, that face, those tits he used to caress, that ass he used to put his dick in, that navel he used to play with it, those thighs he used to lick, every fucking part of it. How can somebody forget her. It was Sridevi, his lover, his will to live, the blood in his veins, the fire in his loins. She was the calmness in his eyes, the reason of existence of his body, the reason of erectness of his dick, the warmth in his eyes. She was the other half of his body, his life. She was his…….
‘Mom’

Uttered the feeble lips of Arjun​

96314682-d0cbc74bf27024c9c181ddc8bee57135.jpg

f4c27871f408b63bad3ed208c50f0917.jpg

Nice story

CHAPTER- 9
Tales of Sridevi and 'The Philosophy of Incest'

deepika-padukone-375-h.jpg

Deepika was the Queen of Shailnagri, wife to King Robert. She was one of the most educated person in the whole seven Kingdoms . The most well behaved and graceful and calm person anyone saw. She had morals, principals and values, none of which stopped her from loving a boy , other than her husband, who was in incestuous relationship with his mother, Sridevi. Deepika was a philosopher. She was one of a few persons who stood against the King’s decision to send Sridevi to jungle for her forbidden crime of Incest. She said there is nothing wrong in two people having a physical relationship with each other with their own will, even if they were mother and son. But when public found out that Sridevi and Arjun had incestuous affair , they revolted against them. They came on streets and marched. Some even threw stones at their house. Afraid by such revolt, The King punished Sridevi for her evil deed and told Deepika to stay silent until the revolt grow cold because he didn’t wanted any harm to her, by people. Robert, himself , didn’t supported Incest, but he supported that everyone should have freedom to say their opinions . That’s why he never told Deepika not to support Sridevi and her son. Her support to Arjun brought her close to him, and eventually she fell in love with him. When Sridevi was decided to sent to Jungle, she was brought in public and made her walk the ‘ Walk Of Shame’ . She was ripped off of her clothes to make her ashamed of herself. But what came into view was her ripped body with gigantic assets. Her tits wore more tension than the pillars which held the dome of court of Veeryanagar and her ass, well , it seemed it held magical powers as people couldn’t take their eyes off it, as it jiggles when she walked. People who were throwing tomatoes on her , abruptly stopped and realized that they had cummed in their pants just by watching her naked. Nobody had ever saw, and had imagined such a beautiful body in all their lives . Sridevi drew nearer to the jungle , with pride in her eyes as she had done nothing wrong, and yet people punished her. ‘Evil, vicious humanity’ She cursed and moved forward . People just wanted to capture her body in their minds . It was a pity that such a body would never be used again. It was going away from them, forever, every second. When Sridevi was on the edge of jungle , some people managed to get their hands on her hips. They caressed her hips , pinched her , trying to take as much pleasure of that flesh in the last seconds as much they could. One of such people was Robin. He described the touch as ‘ heavenly, The pleasure I got from touching that skin for a few seconds was greater than any pleasure he ever had in having sex with the lot of girls he had fucked during his life’ And he had fucked a lot of girls.

After Sridevi was sent to Jungle, many people couldn’t get that image of her smoldering gorgeous body from their head , and nobody wanted to. So, that they can remember her forever , some people secretly built statues of her body and face, exactly like she was. As it was a sin to even remember such a person who fucked her son, the King made the statues to destroy. But all the statues could not be destroyed . Some people managed to get their hands on some of the statues. A few statues were smuggled to other lands . The debate of the beauty of Sridevi’s beauty was everywhere . Those who haven’t seen that wanted to see her. They wanted those statues. One of such statues was owned by Littlefinger . He installed it in his brothel and always motivated whores to see that body and try to acquire a body like that.​

96315668-img-20190207-114351-000.jpg

IMG-20190519-194435-325.jpg

Secretly, one such statue was also stolen by The King Robert, who placed it in a basement, which Deepika never visited. He, every evening, would go to the basement and would fap on to the statue , watching that heavenly body of Sridevi. He wanted to touch that magical skin. But he knew he couldn’t . Once anyone who entered the Jungle, never returned back.
After that incident of sending Sri to jungle, many people came forward in support of her. But they were less as compared to the people against her. Many philosophers like Deepika , wrote about how incest was not wrong and there was nothing wrong in having sex with your own son with his will. This philosophy came to be known as ‘ the philosophy of Incest’ . In the next 5 years, many people in the seven kingdoms started following it. They started to believe that Sridevi was the one to enlighten them with it, So people secretly started worshipping her and her statue. They named her ‘the goddess of lust’ or ‘the mother of lust’, the latter being the more popular.
Many underground groups of such people were made, and such groups were on every land, but the meaning of ‘ Philosophy of incest’ was different for everyone. Like for some people , meaning of it was that ‘ The mother of Incest ‘ wants them to fuck their mothers, whether they are against it or not. Many sons raped their own mothers, to make their ‘ mother of incest’ happy.

Although, some people also got the right idea of ‘ Philosophy of Incest’ and got into intimate relationships with their blood relatives, with their will.​
Good

CHAPTER- 10
ROBIN

Books, Folk tales, poetries were written on Sridevi. Plays were performed and poetries and folk tales were recited in the secret underground groups which supported the ‘ Philosophy of Incest’ and supported Sridevi. The number of people in such groups grew from hundreds to thousands in the previous 5yrs. The largest of such groups was in Shailnagri, and its leader was ‘ Robin’ . Robin was one of the few people who managed to get their hands on the hips of Sridevi. At that moment , he knew this woman was special. He started seeing no harm in Incest, and started to see it as an absolute necessity for everyone. He thought everyone should have such a relationship. He motivated, pushed and sometimes even used violence to get people to fuck their blood relatives. Every Wednesday, all the members of the group would gather at a specific secret place and Robin along with the other members would discuss upon how to spread ‘ Philosophy of Incest’ . They thought that was what ‘ Mother of Incest’ wanted them to do, to make everyone on the planet incestuous.

The idea was to spread incest through convincing people, but when it didn’t worked people started using violence, and robin himself sometimes used it. The members of the underground group hated King Robert as they thought he had done injustice to the ‘Mother of Incest’ and they didn’t wanted such a spineless person to be their king. Robin’s idea was that one day they will make people of whole land in incestuous relationship with their relatives.

Robin, himself had a sister named , Alia. He loved her as a sister. Alia didn’t knew his brother was leader of such a group. She was strictly against incest. Robin, while always pushing people to fuck their blood relatives , never ever touched Alia with wrong intentions. But pressure on him was building as people were slowly coming to learn that he has a sister and she is not a part of the group and he hadn’t fucked her. Robin loved his sister, and never wanted to force her to have sex, neither did he lover her as a lover. But her knew having an incestuous relationship was important. It was necessary whether he wanted it or not. His sister was strictly against Incest. So, he decided to slowly enlighten Alia to the ‘Philosophy of Incest’​

medium-andbl3401-ananyadesigns-wall-poster-celebrity-alia-bhatt-original-imaek7jknkvkvfxk.jpg

The night Arjun entered the jungle, Robin was working in his farm.

‘ It has gotten pretty dark’ Robin thought as he looked at the sky ‘ Alia would be hungry. I should get home’ and he started walking down the path to his home.

Alia, 22 yrs old, was his younger sister. He loved her. She was the only family he had. He never let her work. Every morning before going to farm and every night after coming from farm, he will make food for them and then they would eat together.

‘Bhaiyaa’ Alia squealed in excitement as she opened the gate, and then abruptly started to pretend that she was upset with him and turned her back towards him ‘ I am angry with you’ She said
Robin knew how to coax her.

‘ You promised me that today you would come early from the farm’ She said

A wide grin swam over Robin’s face with sisterly love.

He hugged Alia from behind and put his chin on her curvy shoulders .

‘Your big brother was very busy today ‘ Robin said sweetly ‘ Won’t my little sister would forgive him one more time?’

Alia turned towards Robin and then put her head on his chest.

‘ Okay. But only last time. From now on you would come home on time’

‘I would’ Robin said as he hugged his sister .

Robin then made supper, they both ate it .

After they had dinner , they spread the sheet in a corner of the room they owned, and slept besides each other.

‘ Are you awake?’ Robin asked after some time, checking on his siter as he himself was not able to sleep as he was thinking of her.

‘ No . I am asleep’ Alia said mischievoulsy ‘ and you should be too. You have to get to work early in the morning’

‘ You know’ Robin said ignoring Alia ‘ One of the neighbors of our farm was arrested for having incestuous relationship with his mother’

‘ Such a horrible person ‘ Alia responded , her eyes still closed. ‘ Stay away from such people as much as you can , bhaiyaa’
‘ I would’ Robin said, as his hands made their way through Alia’s wavy hairs.
Less that he knew that not long before those hands would be pulling those same hairs as his cock would be tearing apart her virgin pussy.​

umgklcw2e2a61.jpg

fy9mr82oqyk51.jpg

EXcellent

CHAPTER- 6
KAREENA

Kareena-Kapoor-Hot-1.jpg

It has been about 2 hrs since Queen Kareena has come to hunt with her 5 servants and nobody have seen anything yet. Every Wednesday morning Kareena with her 5 servants would go hunting in the jungle. After trying about 2-3 hrs when she couldn’t hunt a single animal, she would order her servants to hunt one for her , and then boast all day long in the court about how bravely she hunted a tiger.

‘A tiger, A tiger’ Suddenly a servant cried, pointing in the direction of the bushes.

Everybody jumped into motion. They thumped their horses and everybody’s horse bolted across the jungle behind the tiger. Everybody’s except Kareena’s . Kareena’s horse just wouldn’t run. It would walk behind lazily. Kareena , with her soft palm of her hand, thumped on the horse’s back. But it just wouldn’t move. Kareena was left behind while everyone was chasing the tiger like a wind.

‘ Stop’ Kareena hollered irritated ‘ Stop. I am your Queen’

Abruptly, everyone stopped their horses

‘ I should lead you , you fools, you have to stay behind’ Kareena told them.

‘ But we will loose the tiger, my grace’ One of the servants uttered, collecting his guts.

‘ I don’t fucking care’ The Queen spat the words viciously.

‘ This fucking horse just won’t run ‘ She said as she thumped again, and again, frustrated.

Frustrated by the horse , Kareena poked him by her pointy elbow. And suddenly, the horse shot into air like a bullet, piercing out the wind, running wildly. Kareena was bouncing on his back, frightened. ‘Saaaaavvvvvveee……meeeee…….’ She screamed, as her voice faded as the horse disappeared from the servants’ sight. Kareena tried to pull its harness and make it come to halt, but of no use. She was frightened beyond imagination. She somehow managed to keep mounted on the horse. The horse had gone wild. Kareena’s ass has been slipped on the rear of horse’s back . She was leaning on the horse’s back to keep herself from falling. Frightened, she closed her eyes.

After some time, she noticed that the horse has come to a halt. Her heart was still pounding against her chest. She, slowly, expecting herself to be safe, opened her eyes. And what she saw made her lungs come to her throat. She, mounted on the horse, was surrounded by a group of men. Just then it came to Kareena’s mind that Tullies lived in the jungles. They were Tullies. The horse was standing in the middle of tully slum. Kareena moved her eyes around . They were a bunch of filthy men with dark complexions . Kareena felt disgusted . She won’t even spit on such people. Dirt was all over their filthy body and they were moving forward.

‘ I……..I ……..I am your Queen’ Kareena said stammering from fear. Words barely left Kareena’s mouth, her lower lip was shivering from terror. ‘I orrrder you to stop right there, and give me another horse so that I can get back to the palace’ Kareena demanded foolishly. But the men won’t stop.

‘I said sto….’ As soon as Kareena opened her mouth again , a Tully seized Kareena from her beautiful silky long hairs and pulled her from the horse. Kareena fell in the sand on the ground.
‘ Aaaahhhhh……’ She screamed , but nobody cared. Her face was smeared in the sand. Kareena was lying in the sand, helpless, all the Tully men standing, surrounding her. All except one man. A giant man was sitting just out the circle , watching all other men abusing Kareena. Two Tullies seized Kareena’s gown from opposite sides and teared it apart , just like Kareena made her servants do to Sonakshi. But in this case, Kareena wasn’t proud of showcasing her body like Sonakshi was. She tried to hide her small perky tits from her one hand and her pussy lips from other. No one wants to show their body to a Tully. But the Tullies were filled with lust. Never they had ever tated the flesh of a high class girl, and that too a queen. It was a jackpot for them. One fully seized Kareena from her soft round arms and rolled her on the belly , so that Kareena’s face was in sand . and her ass, in its full texture, shone in the faces of Tully men.

‘Ufff, what an ass’ A Tully moaned.

Their rough hands started to linger on Kareena’s soft, pink, hot bubble butt,. Some of the men were caressing her thin leaned back. One of the Tully bit on her fleshy hip. Kareena left a huge shriek. One Tully moved her hips apart, and her came into the view, the hole everybody would want to enter at least once in their lives. Everybody touched their index finger to their tongues , and started poking her butthole. Kareena had never experienced such a rough touch on her most sensitive part of her body. The giant outside the circle was watching it all. He couldn’t have it no longer. He abruptly stood up , and barged through the crowd, seized Kareena from each of her lean thighs, lifted her up, and at once with a single stroke , he made Kareena sit on his , his dick tearing apart her sweet, little butthole.

‘Aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh……..’ Kareena left huge, ear piercing bellow. It seemed like her beautiful green eyes would just pop out. Tears started rolling down her cheeks. Kareena sensed that she wasn’t able to breathe. Someone from the Tully thumped her on the back and the lungs started sucking air again. The giant was twice the size of Kareena , and his dick was as thick as Kareena’s arm. Kareena was on the giant’s dick, her thighs held by him, her calves and feet hanging in the air and her head against the giant’s chest , her eyes watching the crowd in front of her. Two of the men started licking Kareena’s feet. With their tongues caressing the soles of their respected Queen; taking her toe in their mouth, sucking it with all their might. None of the Tullies were tall enough so that their dicks would reach to her pussy. So, one of the Tully took a stone from nearby, stood up on it and inserted his cock in Kareena’s pussy and other started to caressing her from their hands. Someone took her nipples between his thumb and index finger and squeezed them as hard as possible. Kareena howled like a bitch. Kareena was already in a hell of pain. The giant lifted Kareena up from his dick , and with one blow , entered his cock again in her ass . Kareena left a scream , the whole jungle could hear.. Her servants who were trying to find Kareena heard her cry of helplessness , and started to follow the voice. But the giant wasn’t seeming to mind her scream , instead he loved it , he lifted her again and made her fall on his dick, again and again. Kareena had stopped breathing , but he wasn’t stopping. Kareena’s body was shivering , like a body shivers in cold. The giant pushed her once more against the dick and this time it was he who moaned. He spurted his cum in Kareena’s ass. He took his dick out and threw Kareena in sand like a toy and went away. Someone massaged and thumped her back and she started breathing again.

‘Pleasssseeee….let meeee…. Gooooo’ Kareena started squealing for mercy. ‘Please….’ Like a beggar. She started touching their feet , joining her hands. One dick came and inserted his rod inside Kareena’s heavenly built mouth, which she opened for begging for mercy. Kareena knew better than to bite. She like a obeying slave started to suck. She sucked the tip of the dick. Her tongue, absorbing all the juices from the Tully cock, as she rolled it around the cock. The Tully pushed her head against his dick forcefully. Even his balls entered her mouth. One could practically see the shape of his cock, down Kareena’s throat. Kareena’s tongue was still on its work. And then the Tully came in her throat. His dick began to grow short. Kareena wouldn’t even have to swallow the cum . It was already in her stomach. He took his dick out , half of his cum falling out her mouth. Her chin smeared with the sticky fluid. Then the Tully ,men started taking turns to fuck her , 2 men at a time, sometimes 3. One fucked her ass, other her pussy, sometimes her face, smothering her tits and navel. Aaaaahhhhhh………….​

crop-1.jpg

crop-4.jpg

image080be.jpg

imageedit-15-9049256421.jpg

It was hell for Kareena. One thrusted down his hand in Kareena’s asshole. Her hips had turned purple due to the pain, so did her perky petite tits.
The servants of Kareena had reached to the slum. But none of them had the guts enough to interfere. They were all watching it happen in front of their eyes, hiding behind a bush. One of them was even masturbating.

Kareena no longer was conscious. All she could feel was something from some hole of her body was entering inside her and something from some hole was leaving it. It ached when it entered and it ached when it left. It was someone’s cock she knew, but sometimes it was someone’s hand too. Her asshole had taken a shape of a big hole. One of the Tully , inserted the round tiara Kareena was wearing on her head, into her butthole, opening it forever.

‘Now that is the position for wearing a tiara for our Queen’ one Tully remarked and everybody laughed.

Kareena could hear their laughs , but why they were laughing she didn’t knew. But she knew for sure that they were laughing on her. Now, she was so low class that even Tully men laughed at her. She could feel the flesh of cocks in her pussy and mouth. Her belly was filled with Tully cum, so was her pussy. She couldn’t take it no longer. Her beautiful green eyes suddenly started showing lack of soul, her eyelids slowly covered her eyes forever. She stopped breathing . The Tully men massaged her back and thumped her again. They still were not satisfied . But the Queen Kareena won’t breathe again. Ever.​

Hot-Kareena-Kapoor-Actress.jpg

crop.jpg

fkk-1.jpg

sexy kareena

Back