• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story GAME OF BONES

The female character you like the most?

• Aishwarya

Votes: 53 21.1%
  • Madhuri

Votes: 26 10.4%
  • Alia

Votes: 48 19.1%
  • Sonakshi

Votes: 36 14.3%
  • Kareena

Votes: 37 14.7%
  • Katrina

Votes: 31 12.4%
  • Sridevi

Votes: 20 8.0%

• Total voters

Kafka

LV

Reactions
DF Coins
WARNING

If you don't want to read a rough sex story, then do not go further. This story contains all types of sex scenes.

All of this is for fun and shouldn't be taken seriously. But still if anybody accidentally gets hurt, I am sorry and please let me know, so that I can remove any such material which you didn't feel is right.

Welcome to the Game of Bones

POSTER

gh.jpg

CHAPTER- 1
VARYS

As far as it was visible, Varys could see it. The danger was coming. He knew the cruel King of Vastunagri, he would wait no longer to attack their land as soon as the pirates agree to help him. He had cleverly tried to bring the matter in front of his king once or twice.

' What do you know about Vastunagri?' he had asked.

' I would not call myself a man with a sharp memory, my lord. But I can distinctly remember my trip to Vastunagri 10 years ago. It is a cruel land. Women are used as an object there. They are fucked, degraded, tortured ,torn apart. However the masters want to use them, they use them. They are live toys for men. They are used in place of bulls to plough their fields, in place of buffalos to produce milks, as luxury items, as showpieces , as an achievement and what not. There, a clever son , as soon as he is old enough to understand, kills his own mother , to prevent her from their cruelty.'

'And what does a wise son does?' King Robert asked

'Wise people are not born on that land ,my lord' Varys said to the King 'I still remember my lord, on my trip to Vastunagri, I saw everyday at night one male slave would be brought to the King of Vastunagri, Heera. I was curious as in why a male slave was brought in the bedroom of a man who was only interested in women, so I asked my companion. He didn't tell me then. He said me to wait for a few minutes. After about half an hour, a body was brought out of the room without its head. Everyday, the king would point his sword towards one of the slave who was brought to him, and order him to forcefully fuck his wife. The slave for the love of his life would force himself on the queen, He would undress her, and fuck her, with fear of death still in his eyes. The king loved this cruel sight. He loved someone else fucking his wife with so much fear in his eyes. Then just when the slave is in middle of fucking, when he is pushing and pulling his dick out of the queen's pussy, the King would dissever his head from his body. The head would go fall in one corner of the room, while the body would still keep fucking the queen until it collapses on her'
Even the King was not able to prevent the feeling of shock coming to his face. He cursed Varys for making him picture this haunted scene

'Oh Goddamn you, Varys. I was just going to make love to your queen.' The King sighed. 'Well , he sure is cruel . But there is no need to spend your night's sleep over this. They maybe animals, but even animals are not fool enough to cross the jungle between both the lands . You know very well what happened to the Vastunagri's previous king when they decided to attack us by crossing the jungle.'

'I know it very well my lord, but they won't be coming through jungle this time. This time they are going to come through the sea' Varys warned.

'Oh Varys' The king said as he put his hand on Varys' shoulder 'They are no threat to us. They are already drowning in lust . They probably even have forgotten by now that they have neighboring state. You are worrying in vain. Go have some wine' The king said, and started walking towards his room carelessly, carrying his fat belly and brain filled with wine and sex respectively.

But Varys knew one thing about lust, that it increases, and it increases like a wildfire. The people of Vastunagri would soon be wanting more slaves, more woman and obviously more power.

NEXT UPDATE SOON...

CHAPTER- 2
TYRION

Tyrion reached Veeryanagar . Tyrion's father was the king of Vasnagar. He had accepted the queen Kareena's dominance over Vasnagar and accepted her as their ruler. Now, the queen ruled over Veeryanagar and Vasnagar and the only two places the queen didn't ruled were Shailnagri and Vastunagri and the pirates. Well nobody could rule the pirates, but Shailnagri and Vastunagri were not too hard to occupy for the queen if somehow they can reach their land. These both lands were on an island , far beyond Veeryanagar and there was no known way for the whole army to cross the sea.

Tyrion's father , Tywin had promised the queen's stepmother that he would send his son for the position of Queen's hand in Veeryanagar. But Tyrion knew that they won't be expecting him. What they would be expecting is his brother, Jaime, the fiercest warrior in the whole seven kingdoms. Tyrion was just a dwarf and his father had sent him away just to get rid of him.

He had heard about the queen, although he had never seen her. They say she doesn't let any cloth touch her ass, the only thing that can touch her ass is someone's skin. But Tyrion knew she was not the one who ruled the empire, it was her stepmother Madhuri. The queen was just a dimwit pawn and Madhuri knew perfectly how to play her. How she controlled her? Nobody knew.
Tyrion and Brian, who was Tyrion's bodyguard reached the Queen's palace and were presented towards the assembly. The queen haven't arrived yet. The throne was empty. After some time ,some trumpets stated being played loudly and and people started sloganeering ' ALL HAIL THE QUEEN!'​

77.jpg

ALL HAIL THE QUEEN' The crowd shouted at the top of their lungs and then arrived the Queen Kareena, her face glowing like a moon, and her lips carving out a vicious smile on that face. ' She surely is a dick candy' thought Tyrion. She was wearing a green colored gown. Covering her top to bottom from front but it ended on lower part of her back from the back, revealing her two gigantic buttocks to travel free in the air, in all their glory. Those buttocks bounced as the queen walked towards the throne . There was a big hole in the throne , and a slave was sitting under the throne his face placed in that hole. The queen walked up to the stage , turned around watched the whole assembly from her unobserving, unattending eyes and sat down, with both her buttocks placed on that face of her slave.

'He surely must be inhaling the sweetest air there is' Brian said in a muffled voice.

'You keep your mouth shut or otherwise we would be inhaling her prison's air' Trion said trying to suppress Brian's voice.

'Sir Tyrion has arrived from Vasnagar, my queen' Said the advisor Little-finger to the queen, making Tyrion and Brian the focus of whole assembly.

' My father, Tywin Incestor , the lord of Vasnagar, has sent me to serve you, my grace' Said Tyrion as he bowed down to the Queen.

Queen Kareena burst into a roaring laughter as soon as she heard this.

'You are Tywin Incestor's son?' She said trying to control her laughter.

'Yes , my grace ' Trion said, unaffected by this humiliation. He has been humiliated enough for his height to be now affected by it.

' You can't serve me. You know, I am a queen and I won't marry anyone as you know. So, anyday, if I would feel the need of children, I would have to take the help of the hand of the queen' Kareena said ' But you can't help me. You won't be able to serve me then. Considering your length, your dick would not even be long enough to penetrate my navel, least my pussy' And Kareena again fell about with laughter.

Nervous laughter started arousing from all around the gathering.

' I won't even need a dick to satisfy you, my grace. I can make you pregnant by imagination alone' Tyrion said.

This time the whole assembly burst into laughter except Kareena and some of her surrounding men. She felt insulted.

' You are disrespecting our queen' Master Pycelle said furiously, feeling angry towards Tyrion's comments. Master Pycelle was one of the lady Madhuri's most trusted people, hence Queen's most trusted people. He was a learned man in science and medicine. He was very protective of the queen. Some even said he had a fatherly affection towards the queen.

' I am deeply apologetic for my comments my grace, if it offended you in any way.' Tyrion was not fool enough not to apologize.

' Of course you offended me Tyrion. Of course you did' The Queen said ' You said that you can make me pregnant just by thinking about me. Does I seem to you such an easy woman to get pregnant?' Kareena said.

'No my grace. I didn't meant that. You are a hard lady to get pregnant, my grace. The hardest in the seven kingdoms. Ask Master Pycelle if you don't trust me, he have been trying to do that from about 10 years my lady.' The whole court burst into a laughter. Master Pycelle was about to say something but Madhuri signaled him by her gracious hands to stay quiet.

'I just meant that I have knowledge and imagination enough to construct new strategies which might help you in the coming days' Tyrion continued.

Madhuri understood what he was talking about. Just before Kareena was about to say something silly she stood up and said ' Fair enough. You must be very tired from the long journey , Tyrion Incestor, you should get some rest. You would be announced as the Queen's hand , the first thing in the morning' Madhuri announced and dismissed the court.​

kareena-kapoor-155374709400.jpg

kwt.jpg

CHAPTER- 3
SONAKSHI

Sonakshi was a slave to a farmer in Veeryanagar. Once she was a fierce warrior . She knew exactly how to use her weapon , and was verse in it, but now all she did was follow orders of her master. She was the most beautiful slave her master ever had. She was huge and not a delicate flower , which most people expected women to be. But she had a heavenly body. She was 6 ft high, with glorious , round broad shoulders and chest where her huge , perfectly curved melons rested. She had perfectly round arms and a lean belly and back. Her buttocks were gigantic and rounder than a dome . She had big , muscular , fleshy thighs . Her thighs were so big that they barely let her extremely thin and tight pussy show. She was working in farm today, used by her master farmer in place of bull, to pull the plough. Her luscious body, fully uncovered from top to bottom, was pulling a plough , to cut the land for sowing . Her curvaceous arms were tied by a rope on the cross of the plough on her back, whose one side of the crossed plank went on the land attached with the blade, on which her master stood, dropping the seeds in the soil as soon as the blade cut it. Sonakshi was a little bent from her waist, supporting the plank of the plough , which went on from her shoulders to her voluptuous back, leaving off her body , just after her lower part of her back, touching the lining between her buttocks. With her teeth gritted as she applied her full force , barely pulling out the sunk in plough and the weight of her master , putting one step after another as her booty jiggled as she walked . She was all soaked in her own sweat, her all body looking like someone massaged her roughly from oil. Her body was always that shiny, no matter there was the sweat or not. Sonakshi has come to know that Tyrion had been named the new hand of the queen. She knew this was the chance for her , she just needed to act and take the risk.

‘ Walk fast , you come eating giant whore’ the master shouted at her, as she slowed down a little bit, poking her ass cheeks with a pointy stick he had in his hand. He liked torturing her . She was his favorite slave. He used her in every way possible.

‘ What have you gone deaf? I said something ‘ The master poked her again maliciously.

‘ Yes, my lord’ Sonakshi uttered and started trying to pull the plough harder. But her master couldn’t resist the torture , he started poking her calf as she pulled him and the plough.

‘ Faster you cock sucking whore’ Master said as he poked.

The master poked her once more, this time he poked at her thick thighs. Sonakshi staggered.

‘ Don’t you fucking try to show that you are tired. You drink liters of cum everyday, your fucking gigantic body should have enough energy to pull this fucking thing whole your fucking miserable life. I would make you fuck by Tullies ’ the master said as he poked her hips violently.

Sonakshi couldn’t take it no more. She had made a decision.

‘ Why you fucking stopped?’ her master shouted as she didn’t move ‘ Didn’t you hear me? ’

Sonakshi didn’t respond. She was standing still. She pushed her arms away from the plank that bounded them, violently and broke the rope loose. Then she jerked the plough away from her. The master standing on the plough, fell off on the ground. Before he could collect all his senses, the enormous Sonakshi was standing beside him, holding a rock in her hands. Master could see death in her beautiful eyes.

‘ No. no, no, please no’ all he could utter as she smashed his head open.​

Sonakshi heard a loud shriek as she smashed him. It wasn’t her master. It was the farmer working on the nearby farm . He was watching her doing it all. He started running , but Sonakshi couldn’t care less for him.

‘ Fucker’ she muttered , as she picked up her black gown , first wiping the sweat on her knockers, then her face and then she put it on as she didn’t wanted to go fully revealed in front of the Queen.

jj.jpg

489eaf46572be081f24bea04b72e63dc.jpg

sonakshi-pussy-spread-wide-copy.jpg

CHAPTER- 3
SONAKSHI

Sonakshi was a slave to a farmer in Veeryanagar. Once she was a fierce warrior . She knew exactly how to use her weapon , and was verse in it, but now all she did was follow orders of her master. She was the most beautiful slave her master ever had. She was huge and not a delicate flower , which most people expected women to be. But she had a heavenly body. She was 6 ft high, with glorious , round broad shoulders and chest where her huge , perfectly curved melons rested. She had perfectly round arms and a lean belly and back. Her buttocks were gigantic and rounder than a dome . She had big , muscular , fleshy thighs . Her thighs were so big that they barely let her extremely thin and tight pussy show. She was working in farm today, used by her master farmer in place of bull, to pull the plough. Her luscious body, fully uncovered from top to bottom, was pulling a plough , to cut the land for sowing . Her curvaceous arms were tied by a rope on the cross of the plough on her back, whose one side of the crossed plank went on the land attached with the blade, on which her master stood, dropping the seeds in the soil as soon as the blade cut it. Sonakshi was a little bent from her waist, supporting the plank of the plough , which went on from her shoulders to her voluptuous back, leaving off her body , just after her lower part of her back, touching the lining between her buttocks. With her teeth gritted as she applied her full force , barely pulling out the sunk in plough and the weight of her master , putting one step after another as her booty jiggled as she walked . She was all soaked in her own sweat, her all body looking like someone massaged her roughly from oil. Her body was always that shiny, no matter there was the sweat or not. Sonakshi has come to know that Tyrion had been named the new hand of the queen. She knew this was the chance for her , she just needed to act and take the risk.

‘ Walk fast , you come eating giant whore’ the master shouted at her, as she slowed down a little bit, poking her ass cheeks with a pointy stick he had in his hand. He liked torturing her . She was his favorite slave. He used her in every way possible.

‘ What have you gone deaf? I said something ‘ The master poked her again maliciously.

‘ Yes, my lord’ Sonakshi uttered and started trying to pull the plough harder. But her master couldn’t resist the torture , he started poking her calf as she pulled him and the plough.

The master poked her once more, this time he poked at her thick thighs. Sonakshi staggered.

‘ Don’t you fucking try to show that you are tired. You drink liters of cum everyday, your fucking gigantic body should have enough energy to pull this fucking thing whole your fucking miserable life. I would make you fuck by Tullies ’ the master said as he poked her hips violently.

‘ Why you fucking stopped?’ her master shouted as she didn’t move ‘ Didn’t you hear me? ’

Sonakshi didn’t respond. She was standing still. She pushed her arms away from the plank that bounded them, violently and broke the rope loose. Then she jerked the plough away from her. The master standing on the plough, fell off on the ground. Before he could collect all his senses, the enormous Sonakshi was standing beside him, holding a rock in her hands. Master could see death in her beautiful eyes.

Sonakshi heard a loud shriek as she smashed him. It wasn’t her master. It was the farmer working on the nearby farm . He was watching her doing it all. He started running , but Sonakshi couldn’t care less for him.

‘ Fucker’ she muttered , as she picked up her black gown , first wiping the sweat on her knockers, then her face and then she put it on as she didn’t wanted to go fully revealed in front of the Queen.

jj.jpg

Shraddha plz, if u can

CHAPTER- 4
SONAKSHI

Every day in the morning, the queen would sit on the throne, more accurately, on the face placed in the hole on the throne, and solve the realm’s problems.
After naming Tyrion the hand of the queen, the hearings proceeded as usual. The Queen did what she called justice to people .

‘ Who is next?’ Kareena asked impatiently as soon as she passed the judgement for the previous case.

‘ It’s a woman , my grace’ Littlefinger read out the details to the queen ‘ She was slave to one of our very reputed farmer. She was ploughing the field with her master , when she came in anger and smashed his head with a rock. A nearby farmer saw and reported the incident to the justice council, my grace’

‘Justice council’ was a group of people made for hearing the local people’s problems and then presenting it to the queen so she can pass the judgement.

The queen moved her eyes to the center of the court where the culprit was standing. She was a woman, about 6 ft high, broad shoulders and beautifully carved out eyes. She was standing there, holding her both the hands near her lower part of belly and holding her head high, watching the queen directly in the eye with a slight hint of smile on her face. Her face was mesmerizingly beautiful. Tyrion saw her and recognized her in a glance. Those eyes, those fucking eyes, who could ever fucking forget them?

Sonakshi-Sinha-Sexy-Boobs-Pics-on-Swimming-pool.jpg

‘ Is what lord Littlefinger just said correct?’ The Queen asked.

‘ Yes my grace’ Sonakshi said, hardly moving her face.

‘ Do you accept that you killed your own master’

‘ Yes my grace’ Sonakshi said, with a hint of smile.

‘Why did you do it?’

‘The fucker said he would get me fucked by Tullies, my grace’

The whole court started booing Sonakshi. No lady in the entire, in the entire history of seven kingdoms has ever called her master a ‘fucker’ and that too in front of the court.

‘ Did you just said ‘ fucker’ to your master?’ The queen demanded explanation.

‘He is no longer my master my grace as you may know, he is dead’ Sonakshi said with her head still high.

Kareena couldn’t take it no longer.

‘You have so much pride in you. Don’t you? Let’s see can that pride handle the shame when you would made naked in front of the whole court’ The queen said and gestured her servants.

Sonakshi was still watching directly into the queen’s eyes, never even for once breaking the eye contact. Two servants approached Sonakshi. Each of them seized Sonakshi’s black gown from opposite sides and teared it open. The dome of the court filled with hooting sounds of public.

Sonakshi was standing in the middle of court, without a shred of cloth on her godly body and her head still held high. She didn’t even felt an ounce of shame . People had never seen such a voluptuous body in their entire life. She was a thick skinned ,breath taking beauty from head to top. Her hairs were up to her back. Her body had a natural glow like massaged with oil. She had broad and round shoulders with those soft but powerful round armed attached with them. Her chest held what people saw, was pair of her glorious tits, with dark brown areolas and nipples . Her tits were so big that the space on her chest seemed to be less for them. One couldn’t imagine how the dress was holding those knockers. They were so large and still not so saggy. They were pointy. Sonakshi was so fair , that even green veins of her tits were clearly visible. Below the tits was her waist and below the waist was her shiny ass, hence making the hourglass like figure. Her buttocks were round and pussy had a light streak of hairs. Her thighs were so thick that while standing, they were touching each other. The public started to masturbate on her.

‘Oh she is heavenly’ someone from the crowd moaned.

The whole realm was masturbating on her ample body. Suddenly, something sticky flew towards Sonakshi and landed on her gorgeous bosom. Someone threw his cum on her. The whole crowd went into hooting again. Another man shot his cum into air which landed into Sonakshi’s silky hairs, one’s on her curvy waist. Sonakshi was still looking at the queen, smiling stubbornly.

Queen raised her hand and everybody stopped throwing their cum at her.

‘ Arrest her and make her fuck by a bull, so hard that she cries for mercy and then cut her throat and throw her body in the sea’ Kareena passed the judgement.

‘ But my lady…’ Tyrion found himself interrupting the queen.

‘But what Tyrion?’ Kareena said, angrily.

‘ Not to offend , my grace, but she could be useful to you. She seems to be a warrior. I haven’t seen any lady ever fighting and she killed a man by just by a rock, so easily. She can be helpful’ Tyrion advised

‘ You are saying that I should not punish a culprit who murdered her own master. What message would it send to the other slaves? That they can too kill their masters and then stand in front of their queen , with such arrogance and no respect for me?’ The queen said furiously

‘ No my lady. I don’t say that you shouldn’t punish her. You should punish her, just not by death. And yes my lady , the woman is too arrogant to bow her beautiful face to you, for that I say, you should sit on her face everyday during court hearings, teaching her where she belongs and making the world see that how beautiful you yourself really are when you use a face that beautiful’ Tyrion said pointing towards Sonakshi ‘ For placing your ass upon and in addition to that she could be your slave for other parts of the day and she would be very useful for us in the upcoming wars’

Kareena looked at Sonakshi, she sure was immensely beautiful and Kareena loathed her proud face looking at her like that.

‘Alright’ Kareena said taking a deep breath.

‘ Are you a good fighter slut?’ Kareena asked Sonakshi

‘ Yes my grace’ She replied

‘ Do you agree to serve me until death frees you from your duty?’

‘Yes my grace’ Sonakshi said.

‘ Okay.But how can I just trust you that you are a fighter? You have to show how clever and mighty you are’ Kareena said and pointed towards the Tully man standing in the corner holding a spear in his hand.

Tully were the outcasts. They were considered the lowest class people and it was a sin even to touch them. If any person accidentally or in any way came into contact of a Tully skin, he was considered no longer a pure soul and he or she was killed in order to give him liberation from this sin. Tullies lived outside of the Veeryanagri in the forest, however some Tullies worked for the queen and the local people as slaves , for low level works like cleaning the toilet, and washing the utensils etc.

‘He will come at you with his spear try to touch you, if he gets successful first he would mercilessly fuck you and then cut your throat’ At this the whole crowd went on to hooting. Never have been any high class man/woman has been punished to be fucked by Tully. This was a punishment considered to be worse than death.

‘If you somehow, manage to save yourself from him by this knife’ Kareena said pointing towards a knife as a servant handed it to Sonakshi ‘ then you will get the mercy to be my slave’

‘But my grace this is not fair.’ Trion interrupted ‘ He has a spear and she just has a knife. She won’t be able to protect herself’

‘Life is not fair Tyrion’ Kareena said ‘ And if she is not able to protect herself how do you think she would serve me?’ Kareena said and looked at Sonakshi, who was still standing her ground ‘ Do you agree?’

‘ Yes my grace’ Sonakshi said

And Kareena gestured the Tully to attack. The Tully was about 7 ft high and was gigantic, he was twice as wide as Sonakshi, and he held a spear. The Tully seeing such a high class flesh, started running towards her. Everyone was thinking that he might be the luckiest Tully alive to fuck such a high class woman. Everyone’s eyes were on the giant, everyone’s except Sonakshi’s. She was still looking straight. She did not as much as flinched her eyes towards him. Her face bore no expression of fear.

A string of what seemed like white pearls started flowing from her tight lipped pussy , to her smooth, muscular , busty thighs, and started flowing to the ground, making her calf and thighs glossy. She was pissing herself . Her legs were soaked in her piss. Her piss began to flow to the ground. Those who saw that began laughing at her . But her face expression was still the same. She still didn’t even faced towards the Tully. The Tully was coming closer and closer towards her with his full speed, the people were excited to see as what would happen next, and suddenly his leg slipped on Sonakshi’s piss, he fell on the ground making a sound of thud, his weapon fell from his hand’s grip. For the first time, Sonakshi moved her head towards the Tully, and her eyes were as lethal as they were when she dropped the rock on her master. She lifted her knife and stabbed him in the neck. His blood spurted on her body, and he died instantly. The whole court stood up in horror and surprise. No one was expecting it. Somewhere from a corner , a sound of applause started coming, and the whole court burst into applause.

Two servants came running towards Sonakshi with towels, and wiped her body off. The slave placing his face in the hole of throne was taken off from there. It was Sonakshi’s place from now on. Sonakshi walked to the stage as her thick thighs rubbed against each other, got under the throne and put her gorgeous face in the hole. The Queen Kareena was so happy to see that arrogant slut’s face in that hole . A big wide grin spread on Sonakshi’s face , as Kareena planted her plump ass on her face. Sonakshi felt her ass was as cool as ice and it was really soothing to have her ass on her face. Her nose tip touched her asshole, and her luscious lips almost taste Kareena’s pussy lips.​

fsonak.jpg

downloadfiles-wallpapers-1280-1024-kareena-kapoor-hot-photoshoot-7411.jpg

sonakshi3-07.jpg

CHAPTER- 5
TYRION

The queen dismissed the court and everybody started getting off their seats and heading to their respective quarters. ‘

Tyrion’ said Madhuri, acknowledging Tyrion struggling to reach up to her.

Tyrion finally caught up as Madhuri stopped for a while.

‘ Most people prefer to call me a dwarf or an Imp’ said Tyrion as he tried his best to keep up, and still kept lagging behind.

‘Most people still call me a whore, ignoring the fact that now I am Queen’s stepmother. As soon as I know someone called me that, I get his or her throat cut. They die because of their carelessness of ignoring the fact that what powers I have. From them, I have learn from their mistakes that ignoring facts can be fatal’ Madhuri said as she slowed her pace a little.

Madhuri used to be a whore in Littlefinger’s brothel. After Kareena’s mother and his first wife’s death Veeryanagar’s King started to remain upset, so Littlefinger used to send some whores to cheer him up. Madhuri was one of them. The King fell in love with her. He got her out of that brothel and married him, making her the queen. About 5 years after the king died due to what the master Pycelle called a heart attack and princess Kareena was named the Queen of the seven kingdoms.

‘ So what fact you did keep in mind while naming me the hand? You could have easily have sent me back ,or made me your prisoner , as clearly , it was my brother who you were expecting for’ Tyrion asked.

‘ We need you in the war Tyrion. You have knowledge and tactics, both of which can be useful in winning the war, on the other hand your father despises you. The queen doesn’t trust anybody in the council, and neither can you trust anyone, which makes you perfect fit for the hand. Prove your loyalty to The Queen Tyrion. Make the Queen trust you, and then you can trust the Queen’

‘And by Queen, I understand you are referring to yourself’ Madhuri stopped abruptly and looked at Tyrion.

‘You are a clever man ,Tyrion’ She said as he started walking again.

‘ Well that's all I have. A big mind and a big dick’ Trion remarked.

‘I doubt the latter one’ Madhuri said smirking.

‘Oh , you insult me, my lady. If I would have been a little shorter , you would have called me a dwarf with three legs’
Madhuri burst into laughter at this one. Tyrion took leave from her and started looking for Brian. He found him with some ladies outside the court.

06madhuri.jpg

Madhuri-Dixit-2013-Photoshoot-Pictures-Infography-1.jpg

‘Where have you been?’ Tyrion taunted as he gestured Brian to follow him

‘ Just fondling some tits outside the court’ Bran said

‘You are paid to keep me safe, not to fondle some breasts while I am alone with strangers here’

‘ I don’t think a lady in her 50’s could have harmed you in anyway. Most she could have done was suffocate you by pressing you between her giant titties’ Bran said referring to Madhuri .

‘People can die that way , you know’ Trion said, half humorously

‘Where are we going?’ Brian asked as he walked behind Tyrion

‘To Master Pycelle’s lab’

Tyrion and Brian entered the Master’s lab, and saw that the old master was lying on a whore, trembling and trying to fuck her while fondling another whore’s tits.
As soon as he saw Trion, frightened, he fell on the floor.

‘Who let you in my lab, during my private hours , you imp’ Master said viciously
‘I am Queen’s hand. I can go wherever I want, no one can stop me from coming to their private places, master. Least of all the people who call me an imp’

‘You ladies ,Out’ Tyrion said, gesturing the whores towards the exit

‘And our dude can get dressed’ Trion took a jab on Pycelle.

Master Pycelle somehow got his saggy body in his robes.

‘What do you want?’ Pycelle asked.

‘ Anything to increase my sexual activities’ Trion said

‘ I don’t have any such thing’ Pycelle said trying to end the matter as quickly as possible.

‘ Oh , you are not saying you are able to fuck these whores and do all these things with them without any help of any medicine? Well that would make me jealous. And what do I do to people I am jealous of, Brian?’ Tyrion asked

‘ You take away the thing from them of which you are jealous of’

‘And what is it in this case, Brian?’

‘Maester Pycelle’s magic cock, obviously’ Brian threatened.

Pycelle, a little afraid , got on his feet quickly, and opened a drawer and handed Tyrion a packet of tablets

‘Be careful with them, If you would take more than 1, you will go wild. You won’t be able to control your lust’

‘ Who wants to control it? I want to let it flow’ Tyrion said as he put the packet of tablets in his pockets.

‘ How long would it take them to wear off?’ Trion asked as he wandered around in the lab.

‘ About 3-4 hours’

Tyrion suddenly gave a door beside him, a push and it opened in a room, along the walls, Trion saw a lady’s legs fully naked. He wasn’t able to see other parts of the lady.

‘ What is this Master?’ Trion asked ‘ Are you raping her?’

Master Pycelle got nervous with Trion’s new discovery.
‘ No……No’

‘ You are raping her right?’

‘ No my lord’

‘ Then what is this?’ Tyrion pressured Pycelle

In the room, a girl was stuck in a hole in the wooden wall, her long sexy legs, on which she was standing and hips on one side and her other body parts on the other side . Her legs were chained and couldn’t move , just like her hands. Trion got to the other side of the wall to see her face. Her face was gagged with a dirty cloth, and was smeared with a greasy black substance, and yet she looked beautiful. Her legs were long and athletic. Her ass was round and glorious. It looked like that of a horse.

Screen-Shot-2017-12-26-at-9-35-43-AM.png

kat.jpg

maxresdefault-1.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

‘ You are raping her’ Tyrion confirmed.

‘She is special, my lord’ Pycelle muttered in fear.

‘ Special? How? Does she gives golden eggs in morning?’

‘ Her ass is out of this world. It can do something, no other ass in the world can do’

‘ It sure is beautiful’ Tyrion said as he stared at that piece of work ‘ But nothing about it looks out of this world. But maybe I can’t tell’

Tyrion was shorter than even the legs of the girl. He got a box from nearby and put it behind her legs and stood up on it.

‘But my instrument can always tell’ Trion said as he took his 12 inch dick out ‘ He is never wrong about these things’

Tyrion held the girl from her hips and placed the tip of his cock, on her asshole, and pushed a little. It was smooth. The tip of his dick entered her butthole, like butter. There was something different about this asshole. As soon as the tip entered the hole, it slowly, leisurely gulped the whole cock, like someone inside her ass was sucking it . Tyrion pulled his half of dick out, from that ass, and all he had to do was stop pulling, and that plump ass of hers gulped it down. Her asshole tissues were all around Trion’s dick outside, like trying to suck something out of it from all around. Tyrion couldn’t control it. He came inside her ass. This was so quick.

‘ Skin of her asshole is made from different tissue, my lord, as soon as your dick enters it, the wet tissue gets all around your dick and pushes it inside . You don’t need to apply force or push to go further’

Tyrion got his dick out. ‘This experience is an adventure , master Pycelle. I would like to experience more of it any other time. And why are you keeping her like that? Torturing her? You are a vile person, Master Pycelle’ Tyrion accused as he started walking outside the room.

‘ She doesn’t give up my lord. She won’t let anyone fuck her. So I had to force her’ Pycelle said

‘ What is her name?’ Tyrion asked as he got near the exit of Pycelle’s lab

‘KATRINA’ said Pycelle, and Tyrion walked away.​

CHAPTER- 3
SONAKSHI

jj.jpg

Nice work but post new fake pic???of Sonakshi

CHAPTER- 6
KAREENA

Kareena-Kapoor-Hot-1.jpg

It has been about 2 hrs since Queen Kareena has come to hunt with her 5 servants and nobody have seen anything yet. Every Wednesday morning Kareena with her 5 servants would go hunting in the jungle. After trying about 2-3 hrs when she couldn’t hunt a single animal, she would order her servants to hunt one for her , and then boast all day long in the court about how bravely she hunted a tiger.

‘A tiger, A tiger’ Suddenly a servant cried, pointing in the direction of the bushes.

Everybody jumped into motion. They thumped their horses and everybody’s horse bolted across the jungle behind the tiger. Everybody’s except Kareena’s . Kareena’s horse just wouldn’t run. It would walk behind lazily. Kareena , with her soft palm of her hand, thumped on the horse’s back. But it just wouldn’t move. Kareena was left behind while everyone was chasing the tiger like a wind.

‘ Stop’ Kareena hollered irritated ‘ Stop. I am your Queen’

Abruptly, everyone stopped their horses

‘ I should lead you , you fools, you have to stay behind’ Kareena told them.

‘ But we will loose the tiger, my grace’ One of the servants uttered, collecting his guts.

‘ I don’t fucking care’ The Queen spat the words viciously.

‘ This fucking horse just won’t run ‘ She said as she thumped again, and again, frustrated.

Frustrated by the horse , Kareena poked him by her pointy elbow. And suddenly, the horse shot into air like a bullet, piercing out the wind, running wildly. Kareena was bouncing on his back, frightened. ‘Saaaaavvvvvveee……meeeee…….’ She screamed, as her voice faded as the horse disappeared from the servants’ sight. Kareena tried to pull its harness and make it come to halt, but of no use. She was frightened beyond imagination. She somehow managed to keep mounted on the horse. The horse had gone wild. Kareena’s ass has been slipped on the rear of horse’s back . She was leaning on the horse’s back to keep herself from falling. Frightened, she closed her eyes.

After some time, she noticed that the horse has come to a halt. Her heart was still pounding against her chest. She, slowly, expecting herself to be safe, opened her eyes. And what she saw made her lungs come to her throat. She, mounted on the horse, was surrounded by a group of men. Just then it came to Kareena’s mind that Tullies lived in the jungles. They were Tullies. The horse was standing in the middle of tully slum. Kareena moved her eyes around . They were a bunch of filthy men with dark complexions . Kareena felt disgusted . She won’t even spit on such people. Dirt was all over their filthy body and they were moving forward.

‘ I……..I ……..I am your Queen’ Kareena said stammering from fear. Words barely left Kareena’s mouth, her lower lip was shivering from terror. ‘I orrrder you to stop right there, and give me another horse so that I can get back to the palace’ Kareena demanded foolishly. But the men won’t stop.

‘I said sto….’ As soon as Kareena opened her mouth again , a Tully seized Kareena from her beautiful silky long hairs and pulled her from the horse. Kareena fell in the sand on the ground.
‘ Aaaahhhhh……’ She screamed , but nobody cared. Her face was smeared in the sand. Kareena was lying in the sand, helpless, all the Tully men standing, surrounding her. All except one man. A giant man was sitting just out the circle , watching all other men abusing Kareena. Two Tullies seized Kareena’s gown from opposite sides and teared it apart , just like Kareena made her servants do to Sonakshi. But in this case, Kareena wasn’t proud of showcasing her body like Sonakshi was. She tried to hide her small perky tits from her one hand and her pussy lips from other. No one wants to show their body to a Tully. But the Tullies were filled with lust. Never they had ever tated the flesh of a high class girl, and that too a queen. It was a jackpot for them. One fully seized Kareena from her soft round arms and rolled her on the belly , so that Kareena’s face was in sand . and her ass, in its full texture, shone in the faces of Tully men.

‘Ufff, what an ass’ A Tully moaned.

Their rough hands started to linger on Kareena’s soft, pink, hot bubble butt,. Some of the men were caressing her thin leaned back. One of the Tully bit on her fleshy hip. Kareena left a huge shriek. One Tully moved her hips apart, and her came into the view, the hole everybody would want to enter at least once in their lives. Everybody touched their index finger to their tongues , and started poking her butthole. Kareena had never experienced such a rough touch on her most sensitive part of her body. The giant outside the circle was watching it all. He couldn’t have it no longer. He abruptly stood up , and barged through the crowd, seized Kareena from each of her lean thighs, lifted her up, and at once with a single stroke , he made Kareena sit on his , his dick tearing apart her sweet, little butthole.

‘Aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh……..’ Kareena left huge, ear piercing bellow. It seemed like her beautiful green eyes would just pop out. Tears started rolling down her cheeks. Kareena sensed that she wasn’t able to breathe. Someone from the Tully thumped her on the back and the lungs started sucking air again. The giant was twice the size of Kareena , and his dick was as thick as Kareena’s arm. Kareena was on the giant’s dick, her thighs held by him, her calves and feet hanging in the air and her head against the giant’s chest , her eyes watching the crowd in front of her. Two of the men started licking Kareena’s feet. With their tongues caressing the soles of their respected Queen; taking her toe in their mouth, sucking it with all their might. None of the Tullies were tall enough so that their dicks would reach to her pussy. So, one of the Tully took a stone from nearby, stood up on it and inserted his cock in Kareena’s pussy and other started to caressing her from their hands. Someone took her nipples between his thumb and index finger and squeezed them as hard as possible. Kareena howled like a bitch. Kareena was already in a hell of pain. The giant lifted Kareena up from his dick , and with one blow , entered his cock again in her ass . Kareena left a scream , the whole jungle could hear.. Her servants who were trying to find Kareena heard her cry of helplessness , and started to follow the voice. But the giant wasn’t seeming to mind her scream , instead he loved it , he lifted her again and made her fall on his dick, again and again. Kareena had stopped breathing , but he wasn’t stopping. Kareena’s body was shivering , like a body shivers in cold. The giant pushed her once more against the dick and this time it was he who moaned. He spurted his cum in Kareena’s ass. He took his dick out and threw Kareena in sand like a toy and went away. Someone massaged and thumped her back and she started breathing again.

‘Pleasssseeee….let meeee…. Gooooo’ Kareena started squealing for mercy. ‘Please….’ Like a beggar. She started touching their feet , joining her hands. One dick came and inserted his rod inside Kareena’s heavenly built mouth, which she opened for begging for mercy. Kareena knew better than to bite. She like a obeying slave started to suck. She sucked the tip of the dick. Her tongue, absorbing all the juices from the Tully cock, as she rolled it around the cock. The Tully pushed her head against his dick forcefully. Even his balls entered her mouth. One could practically see the shape of his cock, down Kareena’s throat. Kareena’s tongue was still on its work. And then the Tully came in her throat. His dick began to grow short. Kareena wouldn’t even have to swallow the cum . It was already in her stomach. He took his dick out , half of his cum falling out her mouth. Her chin smeared with the sticky fluid. Then the Tully ,men started taking turns to fuck her , 2 men at a time, sometimes 3. One fucked her ass, other her pussy, sometimes her face, smothering her tits and navel. Aaaaahhhhhh………….​

crop-1.jpg

crop-4.jpg

image080be.jpg

imageedit-15-9049256421.jpg

It was hell for Kareena. One thrusted down his hand in Kareena’s asshole. Her hips had turned purple due to the pain, so did her perky petite tits.
The servants of Kareena had reached to the slum. But none of them had the guts enough to interfere. They were all watching it happen in front of their eyes, hiding behind a bush. One of them was even masturbating.

Kareena no longer was conscious. All she could feel was something from some hole of her body was entering inside her and something from some hole was leaving it. It ached when it entered and it ached when it left. It was someone’s cock she knew, but sometimes it was someone’s hand too. Her asshole had taken a shape of a big hole. One of the Tully , inserted the round tiara Kareena was wearing on her head, into her butthole, opening it forever.

‘Now that is the position for wearing a tiara for our Queen’ one Tully remarked and everybody laughed.

Kareena could hear their laughs , but why they were laughing she didn’t knew. But she knew for sure that they were laughing on her. Now, she was so low class that even Tully men laughed at her. She could feel the flesh of cocks in her pussy and mouth. Her belly was filled with Tully cum, so was her pussy. She couldn’t take it no longer. Her beautiful green eyes suddenly started showing lack of soul, her eyelids slowly covered her eyes forever. She stopped breathing . The Tully men massaged her back and thumped her again. They still were not satisfied . But the Queen Kareena won’t breathe again. Ever.​

Hot-Kareena-Kapoor-Actress.jpg

crop.jpg

fkk-1.jpg

Back