• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
Last edited:
You post so much content still users don't even like the posts. I hate that. U deserve more for that great collection of images you have there.
When we post it's easily around 100 likes for a post and for so many fakes you get 15, 16 not acceptable at all.

You post so much content still users don't even like the posts. I hate that. U deserve more for that great collection of images you have there.
When we post it's easily around 100 likes for a post and for so many fakes you get 15, 16 not acceptable at all.
Too much content in 1 post makes people lazy to go through all of them or even like the post ?‍♂️

Too much content in 1 post makes people lazy to go through all of them or even like the post ?‍♂️
Unfortunately ? you are right.

Thank you for your kind words.
I don't think too much on it. Hollywood, the western celebs, on this forum it's more of a niche thing.

To paraphrase a somewhat biblical quote - many hear the Word but most do not listen.

Noted.
I may have to revise my strategy.

Back