• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Goddess Katrina Kaif - Ma'am Makes Me Her Slave

Reactions
DF Coins

I have always fantasized about being dominated by Goddess Katrina Kaif. I use to wonder about ways in which Ma'am would use me and then humiliate me.
Mainly I use to dream that Ma'am would tie me up and then make me lick her dirty heels/sandals/shoes clean.

This is my fantasies turned into a story.
Hope you like it.

Last edited:
Chapter II

Ma'am had locked me in chastity cage so that I won't be able to cum unless Ma'am allows me. "Rukh jao doggie." Ma'am tells me as we reach her couch. As I stop behind Ma'am I tried to remember the last time Ma'am allowed me to cum, it has been a long time ago and my balls were swollen and paining.

Part ONE: Chapter I

Ma'am ties and dog collar on my neck and makes me walk like a dog on all fours. "Come on doggy, jaldhi chalo." Ma'am orders me as she pulls my leash. I hurried on my hands and knees as not to anger her.

bro plz pzl continue this episod.plz..i wish u could do it at best...love ur new idea bro...hv a good time

Chapter V

"You're my doggie right, so khuthe ki tarah bhoko abhi." Ma'am orders me. I try my best and started barking like a dog. "Woof, Woof, Bark, Bark." Hearing that Ma'am immediately starts laughing hysterically. "Kya tha yeh, you can't even do that properly?" Ma'am asks still laughing at my pathetic attempt.

Chapter VI

"You are not even useful to me as a dog, kya karu mhe tumhara?" Ma'am says as she sits down on her couch. "Please Goddess Katrina, I'll do anything to please you. Please Goddess, Please!" I continued begging to Ma'am on my knees. "Hmmm, let me think. Ohh I have an idea." Ma'am says grinningly.

Chapter VII

Ma'am lifts up her feet up and says to me. "You see my boots slave? Khafi gandhe hogaye hai. Thum ek kham karo isse saaf karo abhi." "Yes Goddess Katrina. May I get a cloth to clean off the dirt from your boots?" I requested to Ma'am. "Clothes? Abhi kapde kaha se laaoge tum, aur tumnhe tho kapde pehene hi nahi hai. Hmm, What now doggy? Mere jhuthe tho saaf karna padega tumhe." Ma'am with a giggle.

Chapter VIII

Ma'am looks at me and says "Stick out your tongue and start licking, apne zubaan se chaat kar saaf karo mere jhuthe." "Yes Goddess Katrina." I said tremblingly as I thought about the consequences if I fail to serve Ma'am. "Good boy, yeh darr mujhe acha laga. Now, lick - lick - lick you pathetic slave." Ma'am orders me while pointing at her boots and laughing at my pitiful condition.

My Indian Goddess:
Madame Katrina Kaif a.k.a Katrina Turquotte Ma'am

Continuing Soon: with more Femdom Stories of being dominated & humiliated by Ma'am.
I have always fantasized about being a slave for My Goddess Katrina Kaif Madam. This is my fantasies turned into stories...
...Also introducing Cuckold Femdom Stories

Last edited:

Part ONE: Chapter I

Goddess Katrina Madame's Date

Ma'am gets ready on her table as Madame waits for her hookup date to arrive. Ma'am is really excited as she cannot wait to be fucked by her date and it is Madam's first time meeting the guy.

Madame looks at me and smiles as she has made me her sissy slave in chastity lock. Ma'am grins mischievously at the thought of making me watch as her date gets to use Ma'am anyway he wants will I will be serving her the whole time.

"Are you excited my piggy slave?" Madame asks as she starts playing with herself. "Dekhna mhe thumari use aaj kaise karthi hu," says Ma'am laughingly. Already on my knees, I bow before Madam as to obey her and not make Ma'am angry.

Chapter II

Goddess Katrina Madame's Date Anticipation

Ma'am then starts fingering her pussy and plays with her hair with the other hand. "You know my date is bringing a friend with him. That's right two guys are going to fuck me together today."

"You know piggy, you're so lucky. Thume ye sabh dekhne mil raha hai!"
Ma'am says making fun of me. "Thume vaise bhi koi ladki ke saath chance nahi milne wala, atleast you should be grateful to me for allowing this."

"Thank you so much Goddess," I reply kissing Madam's feet for her kindness. Madame smirks at my pitiful condition. "Now kiss my other feet you pathetic dog!" Ma'am order me, extended her feet.

Chapter III

Goddess Katrina Madame's Date Arrives

As I was continuing worshipping my Goddess Katrina Madam's feet; the doorbell rings. "Yay! They are here," Ma'am said with excitement.

Madame kicks my face playfully with her feet saying, "Go open the door for them slave." "Guest ko properly invite karo, like I trained you to."

"Yes My Goddess," I replied and as I was trying get up; Ma'am shouted "KSINE BOLA UTTNE KO?" "Crawl like a dog, you pathetic bitch!" Ma'am said furiously.

Back