• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
I just wanted to say stop licking others arse nothing else
Who is coming here and licking my ass???... I have a life. I am settled. And do edits in free time. Why u are butt hurt??? I don't get it.... Seriously, stop putting ur nose in others ass and do ur edits properly. Cut paste editor ??

Who is coming here and licking my ass???... I have a life. I am settled. And do edits in free time. Why u are butt hurt??? I don't get it.... Seriously, stop putting ur nose in others ass and do ur edits properly. Cut paste editor ??
I'm not the one asking for little respect anyways I'm the one putting the nose here because I found the statement annoying so...yeah I'm gonna back off and also I dont even do fakes for free time so I dont know about me but its a bit sad for you, idk why but I honestly feel bad for you, I could care less about improving my fakes...?

Also, you are settled? Yeah? right I'll believe you "Actress fakes fantasy" whatever your username is

Also, you are settled? Yeah? right I'll believe you "Actress fakes fantasy" whatever your username is
See ur username and talk. U little piece of shit. Talentless people like u coming here and wasting others time. Everyone deserve some respect. Because they invest their time and effort in creating something. But not u. See your edits. U are literally cutting a circle and placing over the face. And u get offended if someone gives u suggestions. But u r always ready to put your nose in others and ass and lick them clean. People like u are the reason there are still some shitty edits in this site... And u don't do fakes?????. Your miserable attempts to do fakes literally are hilarious to watch. If u want to do fakes, improve your skill. If u are not interested in fakes, gently fuck off from this site. Stop going to others threads and stop shitting like a dog

Back