• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Other Sex Story Guest from Jammu | Aishwarya Sharma (aish56858)

Reactions
DF Coins
Trigger warning : 18+

I wish to write a story involving the insta user Aishwarya Sharma. If you don't know her. Please check her out. She is seriously the cutest. Now I have a plot in mind for this story.....but no experience in making the fakes. Can someone help me make the fakes while I write the story?

Anyways here's a sample of my writing:

"Mom make her do it. She always just sits around doing nothing. You know I hate the rain." No answer from mom aside from just "go quickly"

I walked up the earthern coloured stairs covered with small droplets of rain coming from the window. Through the metal bar i reached for the window handle and looked outside. Out in this crazy downpour. I saw her for the first time.

She wore a floral embroidered dress and and danced in the rain with two other kids who were trying to pull her inside. I had never seen her before around here. I heard mom screaming at me to close the window quickly and I did just that.

I sat down my mind constantly wandering around her pearl white teeth and crystal clear skin. She looked like an angel. Cliche I know. But she did. I wanted to- No I absolutely had to look at her again.

"I will go check on the scooter mom" I said while getting up and heading towards the door.

"I covered the scooter already" said my lazy ass sister while continuing to reading the book.

"I will check up on the shoes"

"All up there on your right"

"I will just go and check outside why do you have to be such a smartass"

"You were the one who didn't like the rain. Why go outside right now?"

I didn't reply and just headed outside. Trying to step calmly but my excitement definitely made me almost run while not flailing my arms.

By the time i reached there. No one was there. Just me and the downpour. The door to all the houses around closed. Even the clouds mocked me by lightning and halting their rain by the time i made my way back to my house.

"Hmm everything checks out?" My sister reading the book on the porch right now told me as i entered the lawn drenching.

"Shut up" I said and made my way towards the door.

"Uh uh.... Back entrance no getting the front entrance wet brother dear...."

With sister like her who needs an enemy. I thought to myself while dropping my head in anger and disappointment while going backwards.

"Aishuuu..... Her name is aishu. She is from Jammu and is visiting Vanita aunty" She said in a high tone and my eyes widen in suprise and excitement but with a restrained tone i enquired

"How do you know i went to the back?"

"Out..."

"Out? What is that?"

"Out of your league. She is out of your league don't waste your time and don't waste my time either. Out of my sight"

I flicked wet drops from my hand towards her book and before she can get angry i ran towards the back. Excitement back in my step. My mind dreaming all over and my eyes being the medium of it.

--------------

Tell me if you like it.
If you don't like it. Provide constructive criticism.

It was middle of the July. Day would turn from a perfect sunshine to a cloudy mess. I don't mind them though. Clouds always comforted me. It's dark blue undertones softening the environment and cooling my body. I would get goosebumps and then fade into the lovely mist that foretold the rain.

It was one such day when I saw her again. I was going to the market with my sister Anita. I had begrudgingly accompanied her to carry the stalk of bananas. It's weight on my shoulders.

"Dude let's just go home. What are you looking for now? Why do you want spend hard earned money on these things" I said with the annoyed tone.

"Wait na.....we have come this far. Look at all these bangles. Such a useless brother you are. Can't even get a bangle for his sister?" She argued without looking back from the red bangles with golden embroidery on it.

I looked onto my right towards the steam rising from the Chinese stall and once the steam dessipated I saw her again.

She wore a tiny red bindi that complimented her light tone and rosy cheeks. With fury in her eyes she was arguing about something to the shopkeeper. Before I could know my feet started going towards her. She looked magical and the whole world started to fade and crumble up around her.

"I told you I had my purse right here with me. I don't have it anymore." Her soft voice fell to my ears although they were filled with anger, it felt like I could hear this for my whole life.

"No problem" Said the shopkeeper and took the rose petal with silver stem and glitter covered brooch away from her "Don't take it then. I am not forcing you to buy it. Get it when you have enough money"

"Give it back to her" words escaped my mouth with anger just before I came to my senses and realised I shouldn't have raised my voice that high.

"Ohhh banana what is your problem? Are you going to pay for it?" Said the shopkeeper

"How much is it?" I asked while reaching for my wallet.

"Please please don't sell it. I want it so badly. I will get it from you tomorrow." Said Aishu

"Excuse no such system works here. It is first come first serve" said the shopkeeper.

Hope started to evade her eyes as eyed that broch and then looked at me while smiling

"Ayee banana. Buy it for me na. I will return the money to you. I promise" Aishu said

I was awestruck by the fact that she was talking to me. My heart beating at the speed of a rain drop falling to the ground. Maybe she took it as me being hesitant because she grabbed my hands. Her palms plushy and smooth her thumb grazing my hand as she looked up towards me with pleading eyes.

"Please? I promise I will return the money to you" Aishu said

"Sure" I said barely while hesitating the urge to melt on the floor after she touched my hand.

"Sure? SURE?" I heard a familiar voice coming from behind me but I flicked it off and kept looking at in Aishu's eyes

"Yeah sure" I said

I felt a tugging on my shoulder and was turned around and I saw my sister infront of my eyes. I gulped as she spoked with a snarky tone

"Brooch huh? Getting a brooch for her are you?" She said

"No. For her? No way. Who is she? Who are you?" I said while looking back at aishu

"Hi I am aishu" extending a hand towards me before I could shake it Anita pulled my shoulder again

"She is Aishu" I said in a dreamy tone

"Brooch. Who are you buying it for?" She said while hinting at the brooch in shopkeeper's hand.

"I am buying it for myself" I said with a puffed chest and guilty eyes.

"Ohhh....a rose pink brooch for yourself? What will you wear it on? Your grey track shirt or denim jacket or that run down torn black tshirt?"

I heard a laughter from Aishu and looked at her. She looked so majestic and innocent while laughing. She covered her laugh as to not laugh on my face.

I faced my sister and joined my hands gesturing my eyes towards Aishu who was behind me. Begging her to let me get that brooch for her.

She reached for my wallet and took the money out paying the shopkeeper. And took the rest out and tugged it inside her purse.

"Ohhhh" I gasped

"What ohhhh??? What ohhh?" Anita exclaimed "Give it to him" she said while looking at the shopkeeper.

I held the brooch in my hand and faced Aishu again. I handed the brooch to her and her eyes widened as she took it in her hands. She held it over to her eyes when I got to see them again now full of joy and satisfaction. Her eyes were so expressive.

"Thank you so much" she said "give me your number"

"Number" I said while I wanted to throw the stalk of bananas in the air and dance my heart out right then and there.

"Yeah number"

"306"

"Not your house number. I meant your phone number so I can return it to you." She said barely holding her laughter back.

"Ohh yes" I told her my number and then looked at her.

She looked back at me awkwardly still waiting and nodding along.

"Name what name should I put in?"

"Ohh Ajit. My name is Ajit"

"Okay Ajit" she smiled mischievously as her friend called her from the back

"Where were you? Mom is calling us come on" said shayona the neighbour in whose house aishu had come to stay. As she turned I saw my name saved in her phone as Ajit(banana).

"Ok I will see you later" Aishu said while leaving in a hurry

I started walking back with a jump and spring in my step suddenly the bananas not weighing that heavy on me. I place the stalk on the bike carrying stand and then waited for Anita to get on the bike.

"Where is your brooch?" She said sarcastically before hitting lightly on my shoulder. "I will wear it" she says in a mocking voice to me as I kick start the bike and rev it fast while she screams "go slow you idiot"

-------------

Please tell me how you wish to see this story develop further.

It was middle of the July. Day would turn from a perfect sunshine to a cloudy mess. I don't mind them though. Clouds always comforted me. It's dark blue undertones softening the environment and cooling my body. I would get goosebumps and then fade into the lovely mist that foretold the rain.

It was one such day when I saw her again. I was going to the market with my sister Anita. I had begrudgingly accompanied her to carry the stalk of bananas. It's weight on my shoulders.

"Dude let's just go home. What are you looking for now? Why do you want spend hard earned money on these things" I said with the annoyed tone.

"Wait na.....we have come this far. Look at all these bangles. Such a useless brother you are. Can't even get a bangle for his sister?" She argued without looking back from the red bangles with golden embroidery on it.

I looked onto my right towards the steam rising from the Chinese stall and once the steam dessipated I saw her again.

She wore a tiny red bindi that complimented her light tone and rosy cheeks. With fury in her eyes she was arguing about something to the shopkeeper. Before I could know my feet started going towards her. She looked magical and the whole world started to fade and crumble up around her.

"I told you I had my purse right here with me. I don't have it anymore." Her soft voice fell to my ears although they were filled with anger, it felt like I could hear this for my whole life.

"No problem" Said the shopkeeper and took the rose petal with silver stem and glitter covered brooch away from her "Don't take it then. I am not forcing you to buy it. Get it when you have enough money"

"Give it back to her" words escaped my mouth with anger just before I came to my senses and realised I shouldn't have raised my voice that high.

"Ohhh banana what is your problem? Are you going to pay for it?" Said the shopkeeper

"How much is it?" I asked while reaching for my wallet.

"Please please don't sell it. I want it so badly. I will get it from you tomorrow." Said Aishu

"Excuse no such system works here. It is first come first serve" said the shopkeeper.

Hope started to evade her eyes as eyed that broch and then looked at me while smiling

"Ayee banana. Buy it for me na. I will return the money to you. I promise" Aishu said

I was awestruck by the fact that she was talking to me. My heart beating at the speed of a rain drop falling to the ground. Maybe she took it as me being hesitant because she grabbed my hands. Her palms plushy and smooth her thumb grazing my hand as she looked up towards me with pleading eyes.

"Please? I promise I will return the money to you" Aishu said

"Sure" I said barely while hesitating the urge to melt on the floor after she touched my hand.

"Sure? SURE?" I heard a familiar voice coming from behind me but I flicked it off and kept looking at in Aishu's eyes

"Yeah sure" I said

I felt a tugging on my shoulder and was turned around and I saw my sister infront of my eyes. I gulped as she spoked with a snarky tone

"Brooch huh? Getting a brooch for her are you?" She said

"No. For her? No way. Who is she? Who are you?" I said while looking back at aishu

"Hi I am aishu" extending a hand towards me before I could shake it Anita pulled my shoulder again

"She is Aishu" I said in a dreamy tone

"Brooch. Who are you buying it for?" She said while hinting at the brooch in shopkeeper's hand.

"I am buying it for myself" I said with a puffed chest and guilty eyes.

"Ohhh....a rose pink brooch for yourself? What will you wear it on? Your grey track shirt or denim jacket or that run down torn black tshirt?"

I heard a laughter from Aishu and looked at her. She looked so majestic and innocent while laughing. She covered her laugh as to not laugh on my face.

I faced my sister and joined my hands gesturing my eyes towards Aishu who was behind me. Begging her to let me get that brooch for her.

She reached for my wallet and took the money out paying the shopkeeper. And took the rest out and tugged it inside her purse.

"Ohhhh" I gasped

"What ohhhh??? What ohhh?" Anita exclaimed "Give it to him" she said while looking at the shopkeeper.

I held the brooch in my hand and faced Aishu again. I handed the brooch to her and her eyes widened as she took it in her hands. She held it over to her eyes when I got to see them again now full of joy and satisfaction. Her eyes were so expressive.

"Thank you so much" she said "give me your number"

"Number" I said while I wanted to throw the stalk of bananas in the air and dance my heart out right then and there.

"Yeah number"

"306"

"Not your house number. I meant your phone number so I can return it to you." She said barely holding her laughter back.

"Ohh yes" I told her my number and then looked at her.

She looked back at me awkwardly still waiting and nodding along.

"Name what name should I put in?"

"Ohh Ajit. My name is Ajit"

"Okay Ajit" she smiled mischievously as her friend called her from the back

"Where were you? Mom is calling us come on" said shayona the neighbour in whose house aishu had come to stay. As she turned I saw my name saved in her phone as Ajit(banana).

"Ok I will see you later" Aishu said while leaving in a hurry

I started walking back with a jump and spring in my step suddenly the bananas not weighing that heavy on me. I place the stalk on the bike carrying stand and then waited for Anita to get on the bike.

"Where is your brooch?" She said sarcastically before hitting lightly on my shoulder. "I will wear it" she says in a mocking voice to me as I kick start the bike and rev it fast while she screams "go slow you idiot"

-------------

Please tell me how you wish to see this story develop further.
I suggest you use more nude of her

Back