• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Hansika - Identity Destroyed And Degraded - Downfall Of A Social Activist

Reactions
DF Coins
Disclaimer : Story dedicated to my friend " Priyabooba " as he told me to write on Hansika. This is just a short story. There wont be any season 2 for this. Also “all the characters and events depicted are fictitious. Any resemblance to a person living or dead is purely coincidental”. ... This Story is a work of fiction and any resemblance to any incidence mentioned in the story is purely coincidental.”

Story Begin

This story is about my village Vichithra Aaryapuram.. My village can be considered as an example for villages which we can read in old literature books. People come to breath fresh air which is not common now a days due to development of industries. Even our village have industries but it is constructed in the outskirt to avoid harmful gas from getting into our village....

9y1CvE.jpg

9y15ed.jpg

Biggest strength which we had in our village was unity which now a days is not common.. Anyway everything was going on well until MAY 10 2022. On May 11th 2022 , we heard there was a plan to construct a factory within the village premises against government norms. Also it was very much sure that the factory released harmful smoke that would surely create damage to villagers health...

9yWV3r.jpg

Since i love my village i decided to fight against this issue... Oh forgot to introduce myself.. I am hansika... I am 29 years old and lawyer by profession and dud my practice at Madras Court. I got married at my age of 25 however lost my husband in an accident just after 2 months of my marriage... Now i Started living for the welfare of my village

9yWypL.webp

Coming back to the story, i filed a case against this factory and got stay from them making a factory in my village. Due to this Victor group of company had huge loss and CEO of the company Victor Johnson was really angry on me and my village. Also A minister son who was a partner in this issue was really angry on me and they had a plan to destroy me mentally.. Since I was alone i had no one to care for me due to which there plan was simple. They just had to kidnap me and then they can kill me easily... all this information was told to me by one of the servant working over there. Anyway i was least bothered about all this... My main intention was to save my people from danger..

One day after meeting collector regarding my village issue i was coming back to my home. It was 10 PM. I took an auto and was travelling to my home. Suddenly i could hear a siren . I could understand it was a police jeep. Suddenly police jeep stopped my auto and one officer got down and told me that he got special permission from collector for my safety and requested me to get into a car which was send as per collector request.

9yu7Q5.jpg

Made a call to the collector to confirm the news and since collector acknowledged i got into the car and adjusted my sari and closed the door.. After few kilometres call stopped suddenly and before i could react someone suddenly sprayed a spray on my face. I dont remember anything after that.. I became unconscious.

I don't know how long i was in sleep... Anyway after sometime i opened my eyes slightly. I could see i was in a luxurious room which would be a dream for poor girl like me... Suddenly i could feel cool breeze getting on my body. ... while checking understood my sari was removed and i was laying on the bed with just blouse and underskirt

9ynUjG.jpg

I just got up adjusted my sari and was trying to leave suddenly i could a bunch of people stopping them and made me sit on a chair and had tied me. Then i could see victor johnson and Minister son with their henchmen marching towards me.

Victor : You had created a great loss to my company.. Your protest had created a great loss for me
Me : I live for my people and would die for my people... I will fight for their justice
Minister Son : We will give some huge amount.. Just back out from this issue .. Go live your life... Else if you decide for a fight against corporate then .....
Me: Then .... Then what .... You cant pluck my hair... You may fuck me... rape me... Make my videos ... Degrade me... I don't care.. I have no one in this world to whom i am answerable to...
All this are old fashion my dear..came a voice behind the screen . What if we destroy you??... When the screen moved, i was able to see it was the collector whom i considered trustworthy who betrayed me
Me: (With A laugh ) : I am ready... I dont care for my life... I care for my people... However i never expect this from you sir...

9yoBB9.jpg

Collector : Expect the unexpected ... Also who said we are going to kill you... We are gonna destroy your identity... We are gonna take you from you...

Me: What do you mean??

Suddenly i could someone sprayed the spray which again made me unconscious....

+++++++++

I woke up in an abandoned room, and realized I was still tied to a chair. Struggling against my ropes, I turned to see a doctor holding a Jet Injector filled with pink liquid.

“ Who are you?? Why did You drugged me?” I asked, horrified. however doctor turned to me and smiled and said my name is Dinesh... Victor and Rahul ( minister son) told about you... So I felt you were the perfect candidate for a plan I’ve had in mind for a long time. Pretty, but unaware of it, smart, but clueless, and innocent but snotty…”

Dinesh flicked the Jet Injector in his hand, causing the pink fluid to splash around the inside of the Injector’s vial. “This is Naughtiumoxate-B. It’s a powerful drug that increases sexual arousal while decreasing inhibitions. It was whipped up by a little friend of mine named Pac-Man.” Sensing my confusion, Dinesh explained, “We call him Pac-Man, ’cuz he’s always popping pills.”

Continuing to struggle against my bonds, I noticed Dinesh was wearing a colored bandanna. Suddenly, I realized something.

“You’re part of that Rahul's party right…” I whispered.

Dinesh laughed. Though i am a doctor, “I’m the president of the party's youth wing sweetheart, and I made a promise I’m about to keep.”

Without warning, Dinesh pulled down his pants. My eyes widened, fearing the worst.

“Suck it, babe.” Dinesh snarled. I screamed in horror.

9ydsF9.jpg

“I’m not going to suck your… your penis!” I stuttered.

“It’s called a dick, slut. Or a cock, if you prefer. But don’t worry, we’ll get you using the proper language in time.” Dinesh cackled.

Dinesh jammed his puff injector into my arm, against my protests, and I felt the Naughtiumoxate-B blast into my veins. Terrified, I began to shudder, but I wasn’t going to let dinesh get the best of me.

Fully expecting to be raped, I spat at Dinesh in defiance. Dinesh’s fully erect penis, however, continued to throb right in front of my face.

“I’ll never do what you want,” I gasped. To my surprise, Dinesh zippered up his pants.

“If you’re not going to do what I want, I’m going to have to go home. I’ll come back tomorrow. Maybe then you’ll be more… agreeable.”

“No, wait!” I shouted, flailing around in my chair. “Don’t leave me here!”

“Too late. I’ll give you a day to think. When I come back, I hope you’ll have learned your lesson. Until then, bye.

Leaving me alone with my thoughts, I started to cry. I felt cold, alone, and strangest of all, disappointed. Remembering the scent of Dinesh’s musk, I shivered. Against my will, some part of me was beginning to feel aroused.

“Rise and shine, sleepyhead.”

I woke up to once again see Dinesh standing over me, as light creeped in from the windows.

“I don’t see why we can’t just fuck her on the spot. She’s one fine little piece of ass…”

Today, Dinesh was accompanied by someone else, also wearing a colored bandanna. He was short, fat and hispanic, about the same age as Dinesh....

Dinesh buried his face in his hand, then turned his face towards me as he pulled his companion aside.

“Will you excuse us for a moment?”

Although they were whispering, I could still barely make out what they were saying. Trying my best to be utterly quiet so that I could hear, I listened and tried to glean as much information as I could.

“I already told you, Muthu, this is gonna take time. We can’t just go crazy or else Pac-Man’s little investment will be all for nothing. She’s gotta be trained up first.”

“Man, this is your little project,” Muthu said, disgusted. “I don’t care. As long as the po-po don’t come on our tail, all I want is some pussy.”

“We do this right and you’ll have infinite pussy and we can completely destroy her identity ,” Dinesh snarled. “But if that victor asshole don’t have any patience it won’t be worth it.”

“Man, whatever,” Muthu said, clearly disappointed. “I’m leaving.”

As Muthu left, Dinesh turned his attention back to me. “I’m sorry about that,” said dinesh. “The people asked me to destroy your identity has no respect for the finer things in life and want things to be done quickly shit... . Now, where were we?”

Dinesh once again pulled out his penis and injected me with another dose of Naughtiumoxate-B.

“Go ahead, suck my dick.” Dinesh growled.

“I already told you! I’m not doing that!” I insisted. Although I did my best to hide it from Dinesh, some part of me was deeply tempted. Nevertheless, it seemed like Dinesh saw through it.

“Shut up, bitch. Use that mouth for something useful. At the very least, you could at least give me a handjob.”

“A… handjob?” I asked.

“Yeah,” said Dinesh. “Get me in the mood. I’ll loosen your restraints. Beware, though, if you try to escape, there’s nowhere to go.”

Gulping, I got down on my knees, and stared at Dinesh long hard manhood before me.

Taking a deep breath, I softly took Dinesh- penis- in my hand and began to stroke. I had never done anything like this in my life, but based on dinesh's reactions I seemed to be doing all right. The Naughtiumoxate-B had dulled my thinking, and I began to get the hang of my task.

9yfOwR.jpg

Suddenly, Dinesh told me to stop.

“I’m ready, slut.” jeered Dinesh. “It’s time that you gave me a blowjob. Ask me to put it in your mouth. And remember to use the proper language.”

“Can I…” I gulped, unable to believe that I was really about to do this. “Can I suck your d… d… dick?”

“Well, since you asked so nicely,”Dinesh said, grinning evilly.

Slowly, I wrapped my lips around Dinesh’s dick and started to suck as though I were taking a sip from a straw. Dinesh made a face and pushed me away.

“Augh, you’re doing terrible!” said Dinesh. “Listen, you can’t just suck it like you’re taking a drink. You’ve gotta wrap your lips around it, bob your head up and down. Make it feel good.”

Gulping, I cautiously wrapped my lips around his dick and tried to follow his instructions.

9yfeXK.jpg

“Aw, fuck, now that’s more like it!” exclaimed dinesh. “Go deeper and suck me up right. Make a vacuum seal around my cock. And don’t you dare bite.”

I breathed in and did as I was told. This continued for a while, until Dinesh made a face and stood straight up in alarm. Without warning, Dinesh pulled out and ejaculated all over my face and mouth, causing me to spit up.

9yf76J.jpg

“That was disgusting! You could’ve at least warned me,” I said, covered in Dinesh's semen.

“Yeah, yeah, yeah,” said dinesh dismissively, “Clean me up. I don’t need to tell you what happens if you disobey, do I?”

Admittedly, he really didn’t need to tell me. Carefully, I held dinesh’s dick up to my mouth and started to lick it like a lollipop, being careful to get into every crevice.

“Aw, man, you’re cleaning it just right even without instructions! I guess you’re a natural born slut, huh?”

I stared up into dinesh’s eyes, my face still smeared with his sperm. I was too dazed to think very much for myself, but somewhere in the back of my mind, I was astonished at what I had just done. I really did it. I just sucked a dick.

“Take off your sari lying over blouse and use it to clean yourself up,” dinesh commanded. “You know, you could stand to be more grateful. Say, ‘thank you, boss.’ Go on…”

As I did what dinesh told me to do, revealing my bra, I felt embarrassed, but also somewhat… excited. Although I knew it was because of the Naughtiumoxate-B, I couldn’t deny that the feelings I had gave me butterflies.

“Thank you, boss,” I said, with an unusual tingle in my panties.

9yfdgE.jpg

“Today, I’m going to teach you how to talk dirty. Get ready, slut,” Dinesh barked.

I had been living in Dinesh’s roomt for the past few days, as Dinesh’s training continued escalating. Dinesh had installed cameras all around the small, decrepit space to ensure that I wouldn’t escape, though he also threatened to use footage of my sexual behaviors as blackmail in case I was somehow able to. I would never admit it to him, but these measures were unnecessary. I was beginning to enjoy the vicious humiliation.

Dinesh shot me up with another dose of Naughtiumoxate-B as he kept talking. “You’ve done a great job so far using words like ‘dick,’ but now we have to make sure you know how to make your overall demeanor appropriate. Say, ‘please fuck me with your magnificent cock, boss.’”

9y21iK.jpg

I completely forgot my village and everything now..

Lying naked on Dinesh’s bed, which was positioned right next to his front door, I found myself increasingly impressed with Dinesh’s vocabulary. He was definitely smarter than he looked. While I contemplated this, Dinesh pushed me down into the mattress so that my ass was up in the air. My head was tilted to the side so that I could breathe.

“Please… please fuck me with your magnificent cock, boss,” I mumbled, as Dinesh teased the outside of my vagina with his dick.

“And where do you want me to fuck you? You have to learn to be more specific,” Dinesh sneered.

“Please fuck me in my pussy with your magnificent cock, boss,” I screamed, unable to restrain the rush of desire I felt from the drug.

“Now that’s more like it!” Dinesh howled, as he penetrated my womanhood. “Say good-bye to your long lost sex life .... you are no more an activist... you are a slut , skank.”

9yrts5.jpg

I moaned as Dinesh trusted into me, as he whispered into my ear. “I’m gonna fuck the self-respect out of you.”

Just then, there was a loud banging on Dinesh’s apartment door, followed by a voice I didn’t recognize.

“Yo Dinesh, it’s ram. I heard from your main man Muthu that you was in there! You better have my money, bitch!”

“Aw shit!” said Dinesh, who began to panic. Clearly this was not part of his plan.

“The fuck you doing in there?” said Ram. “Don’t pretend that you ain’t home. If you don’t answer I’m gonna bust the door in!”

“Just fucking… unngh… some slut.” Dinesh wailed as the speed of his thrusts got faster. Some slut. That’s all I was to him.

Just then, there was a loud crash, and the door fell backwards into the room. Dinesh stared awkwardly into the eyes of the intruder, his hands gripping my Leg for stability.

“Ooh.” said Ram, eyeing my chest as he walked over to Dinesh. “Ooh. What a nice view. I think I just figured out a that you are working for the minister and that bastard Victor and destroying a girl”....

Yes she is the piece... Dinesh said as he bragged between thrusts,

Ram examined my body and said “She certainly has a great ass,”, as he smacked it. “Really choice.” Dinesh continued to fuck me without missing a beat.

Ram took off his pants and waved his now-hard dick in my face, as Dinesh had done before. ram smacked my face with his cock and laughed, then forced it into my mouth. Remembering what Dinesh had taught me, I wrapped my lips around Ram’s manhood and bobbed my head up and down, licking as I did so for maximum effectiveness.

9yrOQO.jpg

“Aw, damn!” cried Rm, as he grabbed my head and forced it up and down around his cock. “This bitch got a lot of potential, but she needs to learn to take it all the way to the base.”

I choked and sputtered as ram trusted his dick as far down my throat as he could go. I was about to let Ram’s cum dribble down my chin, but Ram grabbed my face before I could. “Swallow it all, bitch. I don’t want you to waste a single drop.”

I gasped as I tried to slurp down every last ounce of semen. Suddenly, ram spoke up again. “Yo Dinesh, let me try that pussy of hers too. I want to get my money’s worth!”

Hansika circled around as Dinesh dismounted me to stand in front of my face, slamming his cock into my mouth. Ram grabbed ahold of my ass, preparing to insert his member.

“Like that, slut?” said Ram, as he teased me by rubbing his dick around the outline of my snatch. “Do you want my cock?”

The Naughtiumoxate-B ensured what my answer would be. “Yes… stop teasing me…” I wailed, sticking my ass up in the air.

“If you want my cock, beg for it.” said Ram evilly. “Let me know how much you want it.”

Now i forgot my village, their issues and above all my self respect...

“Please, fuck me with your big fat cock,” I moaned, remembering what Dinesh had taught me about talking dirty. “My body’s aching for you…”

9yrKTq.jpg

“Don’t forget about this end,” gnarled Dinesh, making eye contact as his cock throbbed in front of my face. I lowered my face onto Dinesh and felt his penis slide into my mouth, even as Ram rammed his cock deep inside me.

“Now that’s more like it!” Ram yelled, continuing to fuck me from behind. I felt the folds of my womanly area wrap around Ram’s dick, moving around as Ram thrusted back and forth. ram grabbed my hair and started pulling it back, as his dick pushed me forward. Even though it hurt, I actually kind of liked it.

“Gonna cum!” Ram announced, as he smacked my ass again for good measure. For the second time today, Ram busted his nut inside me, not even bothering to wear a condom. After that incredible lay, however, pregnancy was the last thing on my mind.

“That was one incredible nut,” said Ram , as he started to pull his pants back on. “You should be grateful for your whore here, Dinesh, she was worth every penny.”

She is not a whore,” said Dinesh, grinning . “She’s a slut. She does it for free.”

From an activist who cared for her village to a slut who does sex for free... That's a superb transformation my dear... Ram appreciated me

Completely absorbed in a haze of post-orgasmic bliss, I rolled over on my back, ram’s fresh cum continuing to leak out of my pussy. At that point, I think Ram may have left, but I was no longer paying any attention. I kept thinking about what I had just done. Just a few days ago, I had been horrified by what Dinesh was doing to me, but now… now I didn’t care.

“Don’t forget about me, slut.” Dinesh commanded. “Clean me up.”

As I dropped to my knees with a practiced grace, I realized that Dinesh was no longer entirely wrong. I had acted like a slut, and I could no longer tell if it was the drug or me. Looking up into Dinesh’s eyes as I sucked his dick, it occured to me that I had just been fucked by a pair of men I barely knew. And I hated myself for loving every minute.

9yrjWb.jpg

This training went on for days and i really forgot everything... The drug made me dumb slut.....Now minister son and victor johnson came to see my transformation. First they asked to ram and dinesh about my performance... They asked about my addiction towards drug... To test me, Minister son and Victor asked them to bring me in front of them...

I stood in front of them naked.

9y2T2R.jpg

Rahul : wow look at our activist... whose main aim was to take care of the village... Now tell me who are you?? what is your worth............you whore....
Me : “I’m not a whore, I’m a slut,” I said, remembering what Trent had said earlier with Juan. “I do it for free.”
Victor: Do you remember your village?? Do you know what they think about you now...We have started our construction work for the factory... Everyone thinks you have received money from us and you have cheated the village people.... Everyone spatting when they think about you... We have took your signature and did some cheap things to make your villagers think you are also part of our plan

This is how we removed your identity of being a Social Activist from you... Now you are nothing

I looked for Ram and Dinesh for help... I didn't understand what they meant...

Victor : Leave it rahul... all this information is of no use for her... Tell me what can we do with her??????????????

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

1 month after this incident... An ad in net which states

9y2aRb.jpg

PLEASE CONTACT : 1234567889

FOR SEXUAL PLEASURE

THE END...

Last edited:
Back