• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
actress sexy role play
I am taking a small break from df, the reason is really silly. Because I need to complete some Animes. So I am taking a temporary leave, but I will make sure that when I come back, I can give you my best. ❤

Sorry, for a long time i was not here, I don't know why but i couldn't open the website. That's why I didn't post anything. And now it's my exam time, so i won't be able to post story. ?

I am sorry guys, but only after the exam, I will post the story. ?

I have logged into Xhamster, but the website is not allowing me to use camera, can you plz tell me to do something so that i can verify and upload Videos??

Ch 4: My Potion Daddy
Coming Tomorrow
Sorry Everyone for the wait of the next chapter. But good news is that, wait has come to an end. Ch 4 coming tomorrow. Get ready everyone.

And once again sorry everyone for the late arrival of chapters.

Everyone started to go to the dormitories following their prefect. Harry stood up and started to go behind the students. Hermione was in front of her, she still had her panty tieing her hair and Ron was just behind him. Harry, who was starting to feel warm and sleepy, looked at the High Table again. Hagrid was drinking deeply from his goblet. Professor McGonagall was talking to Professor Dumbledore. Professor Quirrell, in his absurd turban was talking to Professor Snape. Just the moment, Professor Snape looked past Quirrell's turban straight into Harry's eyes - a sharp hot pain shot across his cock. It was such painful that Harry gripped his cock over his pants, sat down on floor and screamed out loud.

Everyone jumped aside when they heard his screaming, Hermione saw her and made him sit on the nearest chair. She said:

Hermione:What happened Harry? Is it hurting there?

He was not in a situation to speak, she saw the dick mark on his forehead glowing in green colour. Harry was still gripping tight his cock. Hermione moved Harry's hand from his crotch, she saw a nice big bulge there. She put her hand on his beast, it was grown into 13 inches. Immediately Minerva came there and saw Harry was screaming due to pain in his monster cock. She immediately knelt down in front of Harry, removed Harry's pant and revealed a large monster cock was right in front of her eyes. She was amazed again by the size of his dick and was just watching it in amusingly, looked like she was hypnotized by his dick. She woke up from her imagination due to the scream of Harry. She then saw that Harry's dick and balls were completely red, veins can be completely seen all over his dick. With a lust for that beast dick on her face, she said:

Minerva: I think I have to give him a nice blowjob to stop his pain.

Minerva took Harry's dick in hand, it was really warm. Minerva didn't bother about it, moreover she was aroused by the hotness. She couldn't resist herself anymore, and put his dick inside her mouth and started sucking it with a smile in her face with head up and down. She was happy that finally she got his dick to suck. Minerva was sucking his dick happily with lust on face.

Suddenly a milf with nurse attire came there and pushed Minerva hard and she fell on the floor.

Minerva got angry and she shouted on her:

Minerva: What the fuck do you think you are doing, Madam Pomfrey?

Pomfrey: Just doing my duty Professor. Taking care of students is my duty.

Minerva: I was giving him blowjob to minimize his pain. I won't let go this opportunity..... I mean....responsibility..... (Looked at Harry's monster dick)

Pomfrey: Give your mouth a rest Professor as Poppy Pomfrey is now here.

She tied her hair and knelt down in front of Harry. First she looked at his beast and mouth automatically opened by the amazement. First she put her one hand down under his big balls and hold them by her one hand. She felt the heat coming out of his balls, so she grabbed his dick by another hand somehow. Her one hand was not enough to grab it fully.

She somehow managed and put it inside her mouth. As soon as she put it inside her mouth, she could feel the warmth of his dick all over her mouth. In one push, she put his dick completely inside her mouth, looked like she didn't want to share it with anyone. She was giving herself deepthroat by his dick every single time making her head up and down furiously. At the same time she was also giving him a nice massage on his huge balls. Harry also mourned due to her slutty actions.

She told Harry keeping his dick in mouth:

Pomfrey: Feeling better kid.

Harry: Yesss!!

After 5 minutes Harry started to feel like cumming, he told her:

Harry: I am cumming! !

Pomfrey: No problem kid, just shoot inside my mouth. Take out your cum and pain at the same time boy and shoot it inside.

Harry was shocked by this, but was not in a situation to think. So he directly pumped his seed inside her mouth immediately.

He cummed a lot, lots of cum got inside her mouth, which must have filled her stomach. But still many cum went out of her mouth, draining her lips. Madam Pomfrey even drank every single drop of his cum coming out of her mouth and looked happy as ever, whereas Minerva was not really happy, she gave her a jealous look. Harry's dick again got normal in size 11 inches and the green glow on his dick mark also faded away, tired Harry again sat on the chair. Madam Pomfrey shamelessly kissed the dick's head and put it inside his pants.

She said:

Pomfrey: He is not in a situation to walk, so please take him to his dormitory.

Ron and Hermione hold him by shoulder and were going to Boy's Dormitory. Just then someone spanked Hermione's ass, she was totally shocked. She turned back, but in such a crowd she didn't understand who was it.

They reached their room, they made Harry sleep on his bed and Hermione removed his robes to cool him off. When she started to remove Harry's clothes one by one, Ron resisted her from doing so, and said:

Ron: What do you think are you doing?

Hermione: Ok then, will anyone of you is going to change his dress?

Every boy in dormitory said together, "NO"

Hermione stared at Ron and said:

Hermione: Will you?

Ron: Obviously No.

Hermione: I already knew that no one of you is going to change Harry's dress. That's why I am doing this, understand pervert?

Ron stopped, because he didn't want everyone to know about his perv story on train.

Hermione removed Harry's dress one by one and stopped, leaving him at only his underwear with 10 inch bulging beast.

Ron told her:

Ron: Ahem..., I think that's enough for today.

Hermione: Yeah yeah I am also not going to make him naked

She made Harry wear his pajama and shirt and went out of Boy's Dormitory. But before going, she gave a sharp look at Ron, looked him from head to toe and left.

Then she went to Girls Dormitory and then her room. She was sharing the room with 2 gryffinwhore girls, Lavender Brown and Parvati Patil. When she arrived there, there were another two girls,must be their seniors. She entered the room and one of them said:

Girl: Here comes our pantyless bitch.

Hermione understood that they were talking about her, so she just smiled at them and said:

Hermione: Hlo, Hermione Granger.

Girl: Oh I know that. You are already famous in this school, that's also in the first day. Nice ?

Hermione blushed.

Then the girl said :

Girl: The school has already welcomed you, but now it's our duty to welcome you to our house. Get ready girls.

Lavender: What to ready?

Girl: To get ass fucked

Three of them get shocked. The another girl told:

2nd Girl: This is our way to welcome you. Now remove all of your cloth bitches and position yourselves in doggy position. That's my favorite you know.

1st girl: My missionary

Hermione and Parvati removed their clothes immediately, they didn't have anymore shame,because they have already given their performance in front of whole school. But Lavender hesitated for doing so. They said:

1st girl: Do you want us to tear your dress? Remove it or we will tear it down. Then you will have no choice than to do all the classes naked. Understand?

Lavender removed her cloth. Hermione positioned herself in doggy and Parvati in missionary. Hermione said:

Hermione: But obviously you guys don't have dicks, so how are you going to fuck us?

The girls smirked. They had a box with them, they opened. It was full of dildos of various sizes. They said:

1st girl: Now choose what you want to take.

Parvati chose a 5 inch one, Hermione chose a 6 inch one. They put on dildos by strap on and then they chose Hermione or Parvati according to their choices. That girl removed Hermione's panty from her hair and took hold of Hermione's hair. She then slowly took her dildo in front of her ass, and pushed it down directly inside her ass. Such a pace of fucking, Hermione eyes bulged out. Hermione tried to shout, but immediately that girl kissed Hermione on her lips and calmed her down. She waved her hips and was fucking her ass in one side, also she was kissing her on lips. Again she made her doggy pose and fucked her like a rag doll, pulling her hair during each and every push, and also slapped on Hermione's ass cheeks ,they became red. They were fucking like a couple, that was a marvelous view.

man crying images

On the other hand, Parvati was in missionary position, another girl got over her and set her dildo on her pussy lips. She said:

Girl: Ready?

Parvati: Yesss

She immediately put full 5 inch inside her pussy in one push. She tried to shout, but just as Hermione that girl kissed her deep on her lips. One's tongue was another's mouth, they were literally exchanging salivas of each other.

facebook share url

All four of them were moving their hips like freaks, desperate to get hard fuck.

After 15-20 min they spasmed on their dildos and then their fucking stopped. The girls stood up and looked at Lavender. She was scared as fuck. She told:

Lavender: I am not doing it. I have just fucked up my ass few minutes ago, plz don't do it. It is hurting already. If I get another fuck today, I won't be able to stand up tomorrow.

That girls said:

1st girl: Stop babbling whore. Don't forget you have been chosen into Gryffinwhore, so stop being scared from dicks and get used to it. Show your whorrish side to us and choose one of us.

Lavender: No plz don't do it.

She tried to escape, but she couldn't get out of there as she was fully naked.
1st girl: Don't go outside like this, or you will be ended up giving yourself a gang bang. ?

Everyone laughed at her. Lavender didn't have any chance to escape from them. She sat down on the floor crying and started to beg them:

Lavender: Plz don't fuck me. It is already hurting in my ass. Plzz

The 1st girl said:

Girl: You leave us no choice. Hey you two, catch her by her arms.

Hermione and Parvati caught her by her arms tried to pull her up. But she insisted on doing so. That girl came near her, grabbed her by her hair and pulled her up.

Lavender: Aaahhh...

1st girl: Lick this clean bitch

post the picture

Lavender didn't want to do it, but the girl slapped her hard, she grabbed her face and bent her face down and pushed the dildo inside her mouth. Lavender having no choice, started sucking it.

1st girl: Pull her up and fuck her from behind. Let's double fuck her.

The 2nd girl got excited and she pulled Lavender up. Lavender started to feel something ar her asshole, she knew she was going to be fucked. But in this position, she couldn't do anything. The other girl pushed her dildo inside her in one push. Obviously Lavender couldn't scream as she was getting mouth fucked. It was her fate, she now had to accept this. They fucked her from both sides, she lose control over her body and presented them herself.

post pics for facebook

The 1st girl said:

Girl: Oh I forgot, you already have the experience right? ?

Everyone laughed hard at this, because everyone remembered the moment she got double fucked by snape.

Within 5 minutes, she spasmed over them, and when they left her, she fell on the ground like a corpse. She got fainted by tonight's hard fuck 2 times. Hermione and Lavender took her up to bed. Then it was their bedtime. Before leaving, the girl said:

Girl: When the new first years will come, then you can also have fun with them ?

Then they went out and they slept naked in their bed.

Next Day:

Not just Lavender, everyone's ass was paining like hell. Lavender couldn't even get up from her bed. Parvati was walking bent with a hand over her hips.

Hermione was crawling down because she couldn't get up due to her ass fuck. Her ass cheeks were torn, pain in ass and hips, ass cheeks completely red.

Lavender shouted at them:

Lavender: I told them not to fuck. Now see the results.

Hermione: Shut up your mouth. You have to experience all these, if you want to stay here. Moreover we will also enjoy when the new first years will come. Now, get your asses up and get ready. First class is of Professor Snape.

She tried to stand up, but then immediately fell on ground.

On the other hand, in the boys dormitory Harry woke up and found himself in pajama and shirt. She shockingly got up from his bed:

Harry: Wtf. Who changed my dress?

Ron: Hermione (hesitatedly)

Harry: What? Did she saw me fully naked?

Ron: No, she only left you with underwear. Then made you wear your dress.

Harry: Shit!!

Ron: Get ready mate, we have go to potions class, Professor Snape.
Harry wore his shirt,robes, and pant and then left with Ron. They reached the class crossing vanishing stairs, then magical doors, solid walls(which are actually door, pretend to be door) etc. When they reached the class, they saw Hermione, Parvati, Lavender coming together. They were holding their bent hips, even Lavender was holding her ass, walking like an old woman, looked like they couldn't even walk or stand properly.

Harry saw them entering the room, he told Ron:

Harry: Why are they walking like this?

Ron: How the hell should I know?

The girls tooks their seats, only one seat was left with the boys. Ron ran towards it and took the seat and smirked at Harry. The only seat left was besides Hermione. Harry didn't want to sit with her, but he didn't have any choice. He sat besides her. He saw Hermione was still holding her hips and continuously moaning in pain.

Then a tall man wearing a black cloak, black dress came inside the room. He was definitely Proffesor Snape.

He had a cool sharp eye, he told in his calm voice:

Snape: This is your first class, right? Anyway, I don't expect any of you to be good in this potion's art. However, if you want to learn, I can teach you all of the potions you can think of.

Then Proffesor Snape started Roll calling them, when the name "Hermione Granger" came, Hermione tried to stand up, but due to pain in her ass, she couldn't stand properly. That's why she told "Yes Sir" sitting down.

Snape told her:

Snape: Don't you know how to respect teachers? Can't you stand up, fool?

Hermione: Sorry Sir

When Harry's name came, Harry stood up, Snape stared at him for sometime, and again started roll calling.

Snape finished roll calling, then he went near Harry and started to ask him many questions, any one of which he couldn't answer. But every time Hermione's hand shot up into the air. But she couldn't stood up again, she just remain the edge of her seat.

Finally Snape told Hermione:

Snape: I don't like to repeat the same things.

Hermione: Actually Sir, I can't stand up.

Snape: And why Miss Granger?

Hermione: Actually I have a pain there.

Snape: Where?

Hermione pointed her finger towards her ass. But Snape wanted to hear it from her mouth.

Snape: Tell it clearly.

Hermione: At my hips and ass

Snape: Can you please come here Miss Granger?

He took Hermione upto the teacher's desk.

Snape: Lift up your skirt and show your ass to everyone.

Hermione didn't have shame left anymore. She lifted her skirt up and showed everyone her pink thong.

Snape told her sarcastically:

Snape: Panty? Do you really wear panty? ?

Hermione couldn't say anything. Snape waved his wand over her panty and her panty vanished. She was not shocked at all, looked like she already knew what was going to happen. She lifted her skirt till then, and showed everyone her red butt cheeks and torn ass.

google direct share

Snape told:

Snape: Shameless Whore.

Hermione just smiled. Snape went outside, and came after a few minutes, till then Hermione was lifted up her skirt and gave everyone view of her ass. When Snape came, he had a cup in one hand with some grasses, must be some medicine. He first gave Hermione the cup, the cup was half filled with some white slippery densed liquid. She looked at it with a look of confusion?, but Snape told him to drink it. She took its smell, she got shocked. It was definitely CUM. It looked like cum, it smelled like cum. Everyone would have definitely known also what was it. She looked at Snape.

He smirked and said:

Snape: Will you drink it by yourself? Or I have to make you drink it?

Hermione was now in trap, she didn't have any choice, so she started drinking it. She was slowly drinking it.

Snape saw it, he upwarded the cup and immediately lots of cum made their entry through her mouth, nostrils, face, eyes-literal cum facial.

But from her expression it didn't look that she was angry, moreover she was happy. She was laughing, she was happy to experience such a nice tasty deep cum.

Then Snape told her to turn around and show him her ass. She turned around, but she knowingly lifted her skirt's front and showed everyone her hairy pussy.

Everyone's eye bulged, every boy was eating her by her eye, many of them including Ron already had their hand on their crotch. But Hermione just smiled. Then Snape poured the grasses inside her ass crack and sealed it with a charm. Hermione closed her eyes for a second and a "ummm..." sound came out of her mouth.

Snape told her:

Snape: What you just eat, was Hippogriff's cum(Everyone shocked, but Hermione smiled), their cum is used to stop paining at ass, and the green grass was bezaor which is used to heal that crack. Don't remove it till tomorrow. Understand?

Hermione: Yessss

Snape was going to went out of the class, Hermione came in her way, she told him:

Hermione: My panty?

Snape waved his wand over her head, and her panty came into her hair and tied her hair, just as she had previously done in ceremony. Snape told her:

Snape: Liked it?

Hermione: Yes daddy...

Snape looked at her with a bitter look and fumed out of the class room. The class was dismissed and everyone started to leave.

To be continued....

Everyone started to go to the dormitories following their prefect. Harry stood up and started to go behind the students. Hermione was in front of her, she still had her panty tieing her hair and Ron was just behind him. Harry, who was starting to feel warm and sleepy, looked at the High Table again. Hagrid was drinking deeply from his goblet. Professor McGonagall was talking to Professor Dumbledore. Professor Quirrell, in his absurd turban was talking to Professor Snape. Just the moment, Professor Snape looked past Quirrell's turban straight into Harry's eyes - a sharp hot pain shot across his cock. It was such painful that Harry gripped his cock over his pants, sat down on floor and screamed out loud.

Everyone jumped aside when they heard his screaming, Hermione saw her and made him sit on the nearest chair. She said:

Hermione:What happened Harry? Is it hurting there?

He was not in a situation to speak, she saw the dick mark on his forehead glowing in green colour. Harry was still gripping tight his cock. Hermione moved Harry's hand from his crotch, she saw a nice big bulge there. She put her hand on his beast, it was grown into 13 inches. Immediately Minerva came there and saw Harry was screaming due to pain in his monster cock. She immediately knelt down in front of Harry, removed Harry's pant and revealed a large monster cock was right in front of her eyes. She was amazed again by the size of his dick and was just watching it in amusingly, looked like she was hypnotized by his dick. She woke up from her imagination due to the scream of Harry. She then saw that Harry's dick and balls were completely red, veins can be completely seen all over his dick. With a lust for that beast dick on her face, she said:

Minerva: I think I have to give him a nice blowjob to stop his pain.

Minerva took Harry's dick in hand, it was really warm. Minerva didn't bother about it, moreover she was aroused by the hotness. She couldn't resist herself anymore, and put his dick inside her mouth and started sucking it with a smile in her face with head up and down. She was happy that finally she got his dick to suck. Minerva was sucking his dick happily with lust on face.

Suddenly a milf with nurse attire came there and pushed Minerva hard and she fell on the floor.

Minerva got angry and she shouted on her:

Minerva: What the fuck do you think you are doing, Madam Pomfrey?

Pomfrey: Just doing my duty Professor. Taking care of students is my duty.

Minerva: I was giving him blowjob to minimize his pain. I won't let go this opportunity..... I mean....responsibility..... (Looked at Harry's monster dick)

Pomfrey: Give your mouth a rest Professor as Poppy Pomfrey is now here.

She tied her hair and knelt down in front of Harry. First she looked at his beast and mouth automatically opened by the amazement. First she put her one hand down under his big balls and hold them by her one hand. She felt the heat coming out of his balls, so she grabbed his dick by another hand somehow. Her one hand was not enough to grab it fully.

She somehow managed and put it inside her mouth. As soon as she put it inside her mouth, she could feel the warmth of his dick all over her mouth. In one push, she put his dick completely inside her mouth, looked like she didn't want to share it with anyone. She was giving herself deepthroat by his dick every single time making her head up and down furiously. At the same time she was also giving him a nice massage on his huge balls. Harry also mourned due to her slutty actions.

She told Harry keeping his dick in mouth:

Pomfrey: Feeling better kid.

Harry: Yesss!!

After 5 minutes Harry started to feel like cumming, he told her:

Harry: I am cumming! !

Pomfrey: No problem kid, just shoot inside my mouth. Take out your cum and pain at the same time boy and shoot it inside.

Harry was shocked by this, but was not in a situation to think. So he directly pumped his seed inside her mouth immediately.

He cummed a lot, lots of cum got inside her mouth, which must have filled her stomach. But still many cum went out of her mouth, draining her lips. Madam Pomfrey even drank every single drop of his cum coming out of her mouth and looked happy as ever, whereas Minerva was not really happy, she gave her a jealous look. Harry's dick again got normal in size 11 inches and the green glow on his dick mark also faded away, tired Harry again sat on the chair. Madam Pomfrey shamelessly kissed the dick's head and put it inside his pants.

She said:

Pomfrey: He is not in a situation to walk, so please take him to his dormitory.

Ron and Hermione hold him by shoulder and were going to Boy's Dormitory. Just then someone spanked Hermione's ass, she was totally shocked. She turned back, but in such a crowd she didn't understand who was it.

They reached their room, they made Harry sleep on his bed and Hermione removed his robes to cool him off. When she started to remove Harry's clothes one by one, Ron resisted her from doing so, and said:

Ron: What do you think are you doing?

Hermione: Ok then, will anyone of you is going to change his dress?

Every boy in dormitory said together, "NO"

Hermione stared at Ron and said:

Hermione: Will you?

Ron: Obviously No.

Hermione: I already knew that no one of you is going to change Harry's dress. That's why I am doing this, understand pervert?

Ron stopped, because he didn't want everyone to know about his perv story on train.

Hermione removed Harry's dress one by one and stopped, leaving him at only his underwear with 10 inch bulging beast.

Ron told her:

Ron: Ahem..., I think that's enough for today.

Hermione: Yeah yeah I am also not going to make him naked

She made Harry wear his pajama and shirt and went out of Boy's Dormitory. But before going, she gave a sharp look at Ron, looked him from head to toe and left.

Then she went to Girls Dormitory and then her room. She was sharing the room with 2 gryffinwhore girls, Lavender Brown and Parvati Patil. When she arrived there, there were another two girls,must be their seniors. She entered the room and one of them said:

Girl: Here comes our pantyless bitch.

Hermione understood that they were talking about her, so she just smiled at them and said:

Hermione: Hlo, Hermione Granger.

Girl: Oh I know that. You are already famous in this school, that's also in the first day. Nice ?

Hermione blushed.

Then the girl said :

Girl: The school has already welcomed you, but now it's our duty to welcome you to our house. Get ready girls.

Lavender: What to ready?

Girl: To get ass fucked

Three of them get shocked. The another girl told:

2nd Girl: This is our way to welcome you. Now remove all of your cloth bitches and position yourselves in doggy position. That's my favorite you know.

1st girl: My missionary

Hermione and Parvati removed their clothes immediately, they didn't have anymore shame,because they have already given their performance in front of whole school. But Lavender hesitated for doing so. They said:

1st girl: Do you want us to tear your dress? Remove it or we will tear it down. Then you will have no choice than to do all the classes naked. Understand?

Lavender removed her cloth. Hermione positioned herself in doggy and Parvati in missionary. Hermione said:

Hermione: But obviously you guys don't have dicks, so how are you going to fuck us?

The girls smirked. They had a box with them, they opened. It was full of dildos of various sizes. They said:

1st girl: Now choose what you want to take.

Parvati chose a 5 inch one, Hermione chose a 6 inch one. They put on dildos by strap on and then they chose Hermione or Parvati according to their choices. That girl removed Hermione's panty from her hair and took hold of Hermione's hair. She then slowly took her dildo in front of her ass, and pushed it down directly inside her ass. Such a pace of fucking, Hermione eyes bulged out. Hermione tried to shout, but immediately that girl kissed Hermione on her lips and calmed her down. She waved her hips and was fucking her ass in one side, also she was kissing her on lips. Again she made her doggy pose and fucked her like a rag doll, pulling her hair during each and every push, and also slapped on Hermione's ass cheeks ,they became red. They were fucking like a couple, that was a marvelous view.

man crying images

On the other hand, Parvati was in missionary position, another girl got over her and set her dildo on her pussy lips. She said:

Girl: Ready?

Parvati: Yesss

She immediately put full 5 inch inside her pussy in one push. She tried to shout, but just as Hermione that girl kissed her deep on her lips. One's tongue was another's mouth, they were literally exchanging salivas of each other.

facebook share url

All four of them were moving their hips like freaks, desperate to get hard fuck.

After 15-20 min they spasmed on their dildos and then their fucking stopped. The girls stood up and looked at Lavender. She was scared as fuck. She told:

Lavender: I am not doing it. I have just fucked up my ass few minutes ago, plz don't do it. It is hurting already. If I get another fuck today, I won't be able to stand up tomorrow.

That girls said:

1st girl: Stop babbling whore. Don't forget you have been chosen into Gryffinwhore, so stop being scared from dicks and get used to it. Show your whorrish side to us and choose one of us.

Lavender: No plz don't do it.

She tried to escape, but she couldn't get out of there as she was fully naked.
1st girl: Don't go outside like this, or you will be ended up giving yourself a gang bang. ?

Everyone laughed at her. Lavender didn't have any chance to escape from them. She sat down on the floor crying and started to beg them:

Lavender: Plz don't fuck me. It is already hurting in my ass. Plzz

The 1st girl said:

Girl: You leave us no choice. Hey you two, catch her by her arms.

Hermione and Parvati caught her by her arms tried to pull her up. But she insisted on doing so. That girl came near her, grabbed her by her hair and pulled her up.

Lavender: Aaahhh...

1st girl: Lick this clean bitch

post the picture

Lavender didn't want to do it, but the girl slapped her hard, she grabbed her face and bent her face down and pushed the dildo inside her mouth. Lavender having no choice, started sucking it.

1st girl: Pull her up and fuck her from behind. Let's double fuck her.

The 2nd girl got excited and she pulled Lavender up. Lavender started to feel something ar her asshole, she knew she was going to be fucked. But in this position, she couldn't do anything. The other girl pushed her dildo inside her in one push. Obviously Lavender couldn't scream as she was getting mouth fucked. It was her fate, she now had to accept this. They fucked her from both sides, she lose control over her body and presented them herself.

post pics for facebook

The 1st girl said:

Girl: Oh I forgot, you already have the experience right? ?

Everyone laughed hard at this, because everyone remembered the moment she got double fucked by snape.

Within 5 minutes, she spasmed over them, and when they left her, she fell on the ground like a corpse. She got fainted by tonight's hard fuck 2 times. Hermione and Lavender took her up to bed. Then it was their bedtime. Before leaving, the girl said:

Girl: When the new first years will come, then you can also have fun with them ?

Then they went out and they slept naked in their bed.

Next Day:

Not just Lavender, everyone's ass was paining like hell. Lavender couldn't even get up from her bed. Parvati was walking bent with a hand over her hips.

Hermione was crawling down because she couldn't get up due to her ass fuck. Her ass cheeks were torn, pain in ass and hips, ass cheeks completely red.

Lavender shouted at them:

Lavender: I told them not to fuck. Now see the results.

Hermione: Shut up your mouth. You have to experience all these, if you want to stay here. Moreover we will also enjoy when the new first years will come. Now, get your asses up and get ready. First class is of Professor Snape.

She tried to stand up, but then immediately fell on ground.

On the other hand, in the boys dormitory Harry woke up and found himself in pajama and shirt. She shockingly got up from his bed:

Harry: Wtf. Who changed my dress?

Ron: Hermione (hesitatedly)

Harry: What? Did she saw me fully naked?

Ron: No, she only left you with underwear. Then made you wear your dress.

Harry: Shit!!

Ron: Get ready mate, we have go to potions class, Professor Snape.
Harry wore his shirt,robes, and pant and then left with Ron. They reached the class crossing vanishing stairs, then magical doors, solid walls(which are actually door, pretend to be door) etc. When they reached the class, they saw Hermione, Parvati, Lavender coming together. They were holding their bent hips, even Lavender was holding her ass, walking like an old woman, looked like they couldn't even walk or stand properly.

Harry saw them entering the room, he told Ron:

Harry: Why are they walking like this?

Ron: How the hell should I know?

The girls tooks their seats, only one seat was left with the boys. Ron ran towards it and took the seat and smirked at Harry. The only seat left was besides Hermione. Harry didn't want to sit with her, but he didn't have any choice. He sat besides her. He saw Hermione was still holding her hips and continuously moaning in pain.

Then a tall man wearing a black cloak, black dress came inside the room. He was definitely Proffesor Snape.

He had a cool sharp eye, he told in his calm voice:

Snape: This is your first class, right? Anyway, I don't expect any of you to be good in this potion's art. However, if you want to learn, I can teach you all of the potions you can think of.

Then Proffesor Snape started Roll calling them, when the name "Hermione Granger" came, Hermione tried to stand up, but due to pain in her ass, she couldn't stand properly. That's why she told "Yes Sir" sitting down.

Snape told her:

Snape: Don't you know how to respect teachers? Can't you stand up, fool?

Hermione: Sorry Sir

When Harry's name came, Harry stood up, Snape stared at him for sometime, and again started roll calling.

Snape finished roll calling, then he went near Harry and started to ask him many questions, any one of which he couldn't answer. But every time Hermione's hand shot up into the air. But she couldn't stood up again, she just remain the edge of her seat.

Finally Snape told Hermione:

Snape: I don't like to repeat the same things.

Hermione: Actually Sir, I can't stand up.

Snape: And why Miss Granger?

Hermione: Actually I have a pain there.

Snape: Where?

Hermione pointed her finger towards her ass. But Snape wanted to hear it from her mouth.

Snape: Tell it clearly.

Hermione: At my hips and ass

Snape: Can you please come here Miss Granger?

He took Hermione upto the teacher's desk.

Snape: Lift up your skirt and show your ass to everyone.

Hermione didn't have shame left anymore. She lifted her skirt up and showed everyone her pink thong.

Snape told her sarcastically:

Snape: Panty? Do you really wear panty? ?

Hermione couldn't say anything. Snape waved his wand over her panty and her panty vanished. She was not shocked at all, looked like she already knew what was going to happen. She lifted her skirt till then, and showed everyone her red butt cheeks and torn ass.

google direct share

Snape told:

Snape: Shameless Whore.

Hermione just smiled. Snape went outside, and came after a few minutes, till then Hermione was lifted up her skirt and gave everyone view of her ass. When Snape came, he had a cup in one hand with some grasses, must be some medicine. He first gave Hermione the cup, the cup was half filled with some white slippery densed liquid. She looked at it with a look of confusion?, but Snape told him to drink it. She took its smell, she got shocked. It was definitely CUM. It looked like cum, it smelled like cum. Everyone would have definitely known also what was it. She looked at Snape.

He smirked and said:

Snape: Will you drink it by yourself? Or I have to make you drink it?

Hermione was now in trap, she didn't have any choice, so she started drinking it. She was slowly drinking it.

Snape saw it, he upwarded the cup and immediately lots of cum made their entry through her mouth, nostrils, face, eyes-literal cum facial.

But from her expression it didn't look that she was angry, moreover she was happy. She was laughing, she was happy to experience such a nice tasty deep cum.

Then Snape told her to turn around and show him her ass. She turned around, but she knowingly lifted her skirt's front and showed everyone her hairy pussy.

Everyone's eye bulged, every boy was eating her by her eye, many of them including Ron already had their hand on their crotch. But Hermione just smiled. Then Snape poured the grasses inside her ass crack and sealed it with a charm. Hermione closed her eyes for a second and a "ummm..." sound came out of her mouth.

Snape told her:

Snape: What you just eat, was Hippogriff's cum(Everyone shocked, but Hermione smiled), their cum is used to stop paining at ass, and the green grass was bezaor which is used to heal that crack. Don't remove it till tomorrow. Understand?

Hermione: Yessss

Snape was going to went out of the class, Hermione came in her way, she told him:

Hermione: My panty?

Snape waved his wand over her head, and her panty came into her hair and tied her hair, just as she had previously done in ceremony. Snape told her:

Snape: Liked it?

Hermione: Yes daddy...

Snape looked at her with a bitter look and fumed out of the class room. The class was dismissed and everyone started to leave.

To be continued....
I don't know this chapter is good or not... Or it was worth the waiting. But the next chapter is going to be epic... I am 200% sure you will love that chapter.... But till now, read, enjoy and like... More importantly reply with dirty comments... That will appreciate me more

I don't know this chapter is good or not... Or it was worth the waiting. But the next chapter is going to be epic... I am 200% sure you will love that chapter.... But till now, read, enjoy and like... More importantly reply with dirty comments... That will appreciate me more
Yeah Sure ????

Back