• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
actress sexy role play
Cumming tomorrow

@Lust Devil ? has requested me many times to do it, so posting tomorrow
Most probably I will post it today.

I couldn't post due to some personal issues. Now as I am free, so I will try to post regularly.

Moreover, I will now only post in this thread until the first book ends. So I won't post in other threads. So plzz don't ask me about them.

I couldn't post due to some personal issues. Now as I am free, so I will try to post regularly.

Moreover, I will now only post in this thread until the first book ends. So I won't post in other threads. So plzz don't ask me about them.
@I love boobs bro at least try to write and complete that Shemale Sex Story with Indian Slut Actresses thread before leaving this site. So many readers here are excited for that special content from you. Please don't kill the story just after starting the 1st Chapter itself. I beg you ????

@I love boobs bro at least try to write and complete that Shemale Sex Story with Indian Slut Actresses thread before leaving this site. So many readers here are excited for that special content from you. Please don't kill the story just after starting the 1st Chapter itself. I beg you ????
I am not leaving anywhere... ?

Tomorrow definitely

I know I am only postponing it. But believe me I am improvising the story over and over.

?

Ch 5: Midnight Fuck

Part 1
The class was dismissed and everyone started to leave. Neville came in front of Hermione and asked her:

Neville: Snape is your father, I didn't know. But you are muggle born, right? Then how Snape...

Neville didn't understand "daddy", Hermione smiled and told him:

Hermione: You are so innocent...

But Harry and Ron were not innocent, they perfectly knew meaning of all these. They didn't want to talk about it with Hermione. They started to rush out of the room, but Hermione caught them and hold them by their shoulders. She told them:

Hermione: Where are you two going?

Harry and Ron: Next class... Transfiguration

Hermione: Ok, let's go.

Harry was keeping her face away, since it was still covered in cum, and cum was continuously sliping from her face to her neck, cleavage, dress.

Then they attended Professor Minerva McGonagall's Transfiguration class. Since it was their first day, so it was just an introduction class for every students. Most of them were not listening to Professor McGonagall. Hermione was listening to McGonagall, Harry was looking at Hermione's sultry face. Her face had dried of Hippogriff's cum, so the smell of the cum was coming from her face.

Ron was staring at the big boobs and ass of McGonagall. Her boobs and ass were so big that whenever she walked or even sudden moved, her boobs and ass cheeks jiggle here and there. She wore tight dress with no undergarments, so her ass crack and nipples could be seen clearly. These sights aroused Ron and he was continuously pressing his crotch over his pant.

Professor McGonagall's class was over. Hermione asked them:

Hermione: Now?

Harry: Probably to meet Hagrid.

Hermione: Ok, let's go

Ron: What do you mean"Let's go"? Why are you following us where we are going? Hagrid has only invited us.

Hermione: So what? Can't I go to meet him?

Ron: Obviously you can go, but why now with us?

Hermione: Because we are friends

Ron didn't have answer for this, he couldn't directly tell him that he couldn't be friends with a slut like her. Hermione added:

Hermione: Ok then, let's go

She again put her hand over their shoulders and they were walking through the corridors. Some people were staring at Hermione, some were laughing. Finally they arrived at Hagrid's house. It was a small wooden house on the edge of forbidden forest.

Harry knocked on the front door and suddenly several barking sound could be heard. Then Hagrid's voice rang:

Hagrid: Back Fang, back

Hagrid's front door opened and they saw Hagrid was struggling to keep a hold on the collar of an enormous black boarhound.

Hagrid let them in and was going to lock the room. At this moment, Fang escaped from the grip of Hagrid and jumped over Hermione. Hermione fell on the wooden floor with Fang, and his two legs on her boobs. The moment got freezed, Fang was looking at Hermione, and Hermione was looking at Fang. Actually not at Fang, more downward. Precisely, she was looking at the black dick of the dog with bulging eyes.

image hosting
Her hand automatically went towards the dick until Ron awakened her from her nasty imagination by screaming at her ear.

She woke up to reality and saw that her hand was only few centimeter away from that dirty black dick.

She put her hand backward, just then Ron asked her:

Ron: What happened?

Hermione:Nothing

Hagrid pulled back Fang, then everyone saw that Hermione's pantyless hairy pussy was also exposed in front of them. Hermione stood up and hid her pussy with her skirt.

upload

Hagrid first let them sit on chairs, then he noticed the dried cum over Hermione's face. He asked her:

Hagrid: Did you apply gel on your face? Nice

Ron: It's not gel... It's...

Hermione: It's cum, Hippogriff's cum

Hagrid was shocked hearing this, Hermione told him the whole story, mentioning everything shamelessly including her ass pain, cum drink, facial etc. Hagrid said:

Hagrid: Why don't you wash this now?

Hermione: No, actually I love this feeling. Moreover my face will glow more after this, I know.

Hagrid then looked at her hair, tied by her panty. He told her:

Hagrid: I advise you to wear panty at least during class time.

Hermione couldn't answer and looked down at the floor, but still smiling.

Now, their conversation was over and it was time for lunch, so they left biding goodbye to Hagrid and went to Great Hall for lunch. Harry and Ron were sitting on chairs and Hermione was on the chair in between them. Everyone were eating their foods, Hermione was drinking butterbeer, the foams were sticking on her lips after one sip.

She wanted to drink that fully by the next sip, so she took the glass and was drinking without any break. Hermione was drinking butterbeer, but they can only imagine her drinking Cum. This scene made them remember her every slutty actions from the beginning. She drank the whole drink by one sip, her mouth was covered in foam, butterbear was flowing from her lips.

upload image
Harry and Ron's dick were straight up directed towards the magical ceiling. Hermione noticed their erections, she looked at their dicks, smiled naughtily and again started to eat.

upload images
Harry and Ron understood that she has already noticed their erected dicks, so they also started eating and made their faces like nothing has happened with pressing their dicks over their pants to come in normal position.

image uploader
They were eating their foods, just then Professor Albus Dumbledore came there.

image uploader

He immediately made an announcement there:

Dumbledore: Important announcement students, all the students are told that the forest on the grounds is forbidden to all pupil. I have also been asked by Mr. Filch, the caretaker, to remind you all that no magic should be used between classes in the corridors.

Everyone were listening silently. Dumbledore added:

Dumbledore: And finally, I must tell you that this year, the third-floor corridor on the right-hand side is out of bounds to everyone who does not wish to get a hard fuck in his/her ass and tore their own ass cheeks.

Nobody understood the reason of forbidding the third floor, but Hermione was excited hearing "ass fuck".

Dumbledore's speech was complete, just then Draco Malfoy with Crabbe and Goyle came where Harry, Ron and Hermione were sitting.

He spoke:

Draco: Having your last meal Potter? When are you getting the train back to the Muggles?

Hermione opened her mouth to answer, but Draco stopped her by showing his hand ✋. Draco told her sarcastically:

Draco: I don't want to talk to a filthy slut who doesn't even know where to wear her panty.

upload
Hermione: Looks like you have the experience of wearing panty.

Draco: You whore...

Hermione: Or you are feeling jealous over my panty? If you want, you can wear it right here, gurl.

Draco was shut up by her answers, he was killing her by his angry eyes. Harry and Ron were laughing at him due to these comebacks. He ignored Hermione and told Harry:

Draco: Hey, Potter, Tonight if you want Wizard's duel, wands only.

Harry was flushed hearing these. Draco smirked and told him:

Draco: What happened never heard of Wizard's duel before?

Ron: Of course he has.

Draco: Ok then Potter midnight at Trophy room, that's always unlocked.

Draco left and Harry asked Ron:

Harry: Wizard's duel?

Ron: Yeah, fight of wizard's by wands. But the most you and Malfoy’ll be able to do is send sparks at each other. Neitherof you knows enough magic to do any real damage.

Hermione added to their conversation, she said:

Hermione: You mustn’t go wandering around the school at night, think of thepoints you’ll lose Gryffinwhore if you’re caught.

But Harry and Ron didn't care about her advice and went to their dormitories. Hermione also went to her own dormitory to sleep.

PART 2 CUMMING TOMORROW

I have also started blurred nude fakes(nudes in blurred form). If you want blurred nude fakes, then send me pics in DM.

(ONLY IN DM. IF ANYONE SEND ME PICS ME HERE I WILL REPORT IMMEDIATELY)

I have also started blurred nude fakes(nudes in blurred form). If you want blurred nude fakes, then send me pics in DM.

(ONLY IN DM. IF ANYONE SEND ME PICS ME HERE I WILL REPORT IMMEDIATELY)
Btw it's completely free. Bcuz I am doing it only for my entertainment

Back