• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
actress sexy role play
Finally again started writing. I hope now I will at least post it somehow.

Ok let's make a deal, if I get 20 likes on the previous story post in this thread, then I will post immediately...

Midnight Fuck Part 2

Cumming Soon ??

Ch 5: Midnight Fuck

Part 1
The class was dismissed and everyone started to leave. Neville came in front of Hermione and asked her:

Neville: Snape is your father, I didn't know. But you are muggle born, right? Then how Snape...

Neville didn't understand "daddy", Hermione smiled and told him:

Hermione: You are so innocent...

But Harry and Ron were not innocent, they perfectly knew meaning of all these. They didn't want to talk about it with Hermione. They started to rush out of the room, but Hermione caught them and hold them by their shoulders. She told them:

Hermione: Where are you two going?

Harry and Ron: Next class... Transfiguration

Hermione: Ok, let's go.

Harry was keeping her face away, since it was still covered in cum, and cum was continuously sliping from her face to her neck, cleavage, dress.

Then they attended Professor Minerva McGonagall's Transfiguration class. Since it was their first day, so it was just an introduction class for every students. Most of them were not listening to Professor McGonagall. Hermione was listening to McGonagall, Harry was looking at Hermione's sultry face. Her face had dried of Hippogriff's cum, so the smell of the cum was coming from her face.

Ron was staring at the big boobs and ass of McGonagall. Her boobs and ass were so big that whenever she walked or even sudden moved, her boobs and ass cheeks jiggle here and there. She wore tight dress with no undergarments, so her ass crack and nipples could be seen clearly. These sights aroused Ron and he was continuously pressing his crotch over his pant.

Professor McGonagall's class was over. Hermione asked them:

Hermione: Now?

Harry: Probably to meet Hagrid.

Hermione: Ok, let's go

Ron: What do you mean"Let's go"? Why are you following us where we are going? Hagrid has only invited us.

Hermione: So what? Can't I go to meet him?

Ron: Obviously you can go, but why now with us?

Hermione: Because we are friends

Ron didn't have answer for this, he couldn't directly tell him that he couldn't be friends with a slut like her. Hermione added:

Hermione: Ok then, let's go

She again put her hand over their shoulders and they were walking through the corridors. Some people were staring at Hermione, some were laughing. Finally they arrived at Hagrid's house. It was a small wooden house on the edge of forbidden forest.

Harry knocked on the front door and suddenly several barking sound could be heard. Then Hagrid's voice rang:

Hagrid: Back Fang, back

Hagrid's front door opened and they saw Hagrid was struggling to keep a hold on the collar of an enormous black boarhound.

Hagrid let them in and was going to lock the room. At this moment, Fang escaped from the grip of Hagrid and jumped over Hermione. Hermione fell on the wooden floor with Fang, and his two legs on her boobs. The moment got freezed, Fang was looking at Hermione, and Hermione was looking at Fang. Actually not at Fang, more downward. Precisely, she was looking at the black dick of the dog with bulging eyes.

image hosting
Her hand automatically went towards the dick until Ron awakened her from her nasty imagination by screaming at her ear.

She woke up to reality and saw that her hand was only few centimeter away from that dirty black dick.

She put her hand backward, just then Ron asked her:

Ron: What happened?

Hermione:Nothing

Hagrid pulled back Fang, then everyone saw that Hermione's pantyless hairy pussy was also exposed in front of them. Hermione stood up and hid her pussy with her skirt.

upload

Hagrid first let them sit on chairs, then he noticed the dried cum over Hermione's face. He asked her:

Hagrid: Did you apply gel on your face? Nice

Ron: It's not gel... It's...

Hermione: It's cum, Hippogriff's cum

Hagrid was shocked hearing this, Hermione told him the whole story, mentioning everything shamelessly including her ass pain, cum drink, facial etc. Hagrid said:

Hagrid: Why don't you wash this now?

Hermione: No, actually I love this feeling. Moreover my face will glow more after this, I know.

Hagrid then looked at her hair, tied by her panty. He told her:

Hagrid: I advise you to wear panty at least during class time.

Hermione couldn't answer and looked down at the floor, but still smiling.

Now, their conversation was over and it was time for lunch, so they left biding goodbye to Hagrid and went to Great Hall for lunch. Harry and Ron were sitting on chairs and Hermione was on the chair in between them. Everyone were eating their foods, Hermione was drinking butterbeer, the foams were sticking on her lips after one sip.

She wanted to drink that fully by the next sip, so she took the glass and was drinking without any break. Hermione was drinking butterbeer, but they can only imagine her drinking Cum. This scene made them remember her every slutty actions from the beginning. She drank the whole drink by one sip, her mouth was covered in foam, butterbear was flowing from her lips.

upload image
Harry and Ron's dick were straight up directed towards the magical ceiling. Hermione noticed their erections, she looked at their dicks, smiled naughtily and again started to eat.

upload images
Harry and Ron understood that she has already noticed their erected dicks, so they also started eating and made their faces like nothing has happened with pressing their dicks over their pants to come in normal position.

image uploader
They were eating their foods, just then Professor Albus Dumbledore came there.

image uploader

He immediately made an announcement there:

Dumbledore: Important announcement students, all the students are told that the forest on the grounds is forbidden to all pupil. I have also been asked by Mr. Filch, the caretaker, to remind you all that no magic should be used between classes in the corridors.

Everyone were listening silently. Dumbledore added:

Dumbledore: And finally, I must tell you that this year, the third-floor corridor on the right-hand side is out of bounds to everyone who does not wish to get a hard fuck in his/her ass and tore their own ass cheeks.

Nobody understood the reason of forbidding the third floor, but Hermione was excited hearing "ass fuck".

Dumbledore's speech was complete, just then Draco Malfoy with Crabbe and Goyle came where Harry, Ron and Hermione were sitting.

He spoke:

Draco: Having your last meal Potter? When are you getting the train back to the Muggles?

Hermione opened her mouth to answer, but Draco stopped her by showing his hand ✋. Draco told her sarcastically:

Draco: I don't want to talk to a filthy slut who doesn't even know where to wear her panty.

upload
Hermione: Looks like you have the experience of wearing panty.

Draco: You whore...

Hermione: Or you are feeling jealous over my panty? If you want, you can wear it right here, gurl.

Draco was shut up by her answers, he was killing her by his angry eyes. Harry and Ron were laughing at him due to these comebacks. He ignored Hermione and told Harry:

Draco: Hey, Potter, Tonight if you want Wizard's duel, wands only.

Harry was flushed hearing these. Draco smirked and told him:

Draco: What happened never heard of Wizard's duel before?

Ron: Of course he has.

Draco: Ok then Potter midnight at Trophy room, that's always unlocked.

Draco left and Harry asked Ron:

Harry: Wizard's duel?

Ron: Yeah, fight of wizard's by wands. But the most you and Malfoy’ll be able to do is send sparks at each other. Neitherof you knows enough magic to do any real damage.

Hermione added to their conversation, she said:

Hermione: You mustn’t go wandering around the school at night, think of thepoints you’ll lose Gryffinwhore if you’re caught.

But Harry and Ron didn't care about her advice and went to their dormitories. Hermione also went to her own dormitory to sleep.

PART 2 CUMMING TOMORROW
If I get 20 likes here, I will immediately post 2nd part...

I have said 20 likes in the ch 5 part 1... Not that post ?
Besides I have already written, just finding the perfect pics and also 20 likes in that chapter...

Ok let's make a deal, if I get 20 likes on the previous story post in this thread, then I will post immediately...

Midnight Fuck Part 2

Cumming Soon ??
Very Excited ⏳????

Midnight Fuck Part 2

Cumming Soon ??
Cumming any moment

Part 2

It was perfect Midnight time, Ron and
Harry sleep in the same dormitory room, he hissed to Harry:

Ron: Oi Harry, it's 12'o clock already. Perfect time to leave.

Harry and Ron pulled on their bathrobes, picked up their wands, and crept across the tower room, down the spiral staircase, and into the Gryffindor common room. They almost reached the portrait hole when a voice spoke,"I can't believe you are going to do this, Harry." It was Hermione Granger, she was wearing a pink top and short skirt revealing her navel.

They again ignored her and went out of their dormitory pressing boobs of Fat Lady. (Fat Lady was their portrait room's picture. When someone press her boobs and tell the correct password,then only she move to make students leave dormitory).

Hermione also went out to stop them. But since they were not going back, so she turned back and wanted to leave them. But when she turned back, she faced an empty painting. Fat Lady went on a nighttime visit and now Hermione was locked out of Gryffinwhore Tower. Hermione said:

Hermione: Now what am I going to do?
Ron: That's your problem. We've got to go.

Hermione: I am also coming with you.

Ron: No, you're not.

Hermione: Do you think I’m going to stand out here and wait for Filch to catch me? He will fuck me out.

Ron and Harry gave her a confusing look and said together, ''What??"

Hermione understood their look and told them:
Hermione: That's not what I mean pervs... I mean I will be punished if he catches me...

Just then they heard sort of snuffling. They thought it was Mrs. Norris, Filtch's cat. But it was Neville. Neville said:

Neville: Thank God you guys found me, I was here for hours. I forgot the password.

Hermione: The Fat Lady has gone off somewhere.

Ron said in between them.

Ron: Ok Neville, we've got to go somewhere, see you later.

Neville: Don't leave me plz

They didn't have any choice, so they took him also with them.Then they sped up to the spiral staircase and reached at Trophy Room.

Nobody was there, probably they were late. Then a noise next to them made them jump. Then they heard someone speak but it wasn't Malfoy. Filtch told her cat:

Filtch: Sniff around Honey, they might be lurking here

They were horror struck, they could hear Filtch getting nearer. “RUN!” Harry yelled, and the four of them sprinted down the gallery. Hermione was running before all of them in full speed, that's why her skirt was jumping upward continuously giving all of them view of her naked little ass, she was definitely not wearing any panty.

Enjoying the view, finally they found themselves in a hidden passageway. Hermione said:

Hermione: Malfoy tricked you Harry, he was never going to meet you. He must have tipped Filch off about you.

Just then they realize they were in an unknown floor with a large door facing them.They were resting there, but again they heard Filch's voice. They wanted to leave, Ron wanted to open the door in front of them. But it was locked. Ron was panic, he said:

Ron: We're done for. This is the end!
Hermione: Oh, move over.

Hermione lifted up her skirt and pulled out her wand out of her PUSSY. Everyone was shocked seeing this, she was literally putting it inside her pussy.

But it was not time to question her. She charmed:

Hermione: Alohomora

The door in front of them opened,they piled through it, and shut it quickly. It was a dark room, little light was coming from outside due to moon. They were going inside the room in that darkness. Neville was with Harry as he was very afraid, whereas Ron was with Hermione. Hermione was not particularly afraid, but Ron was too happy. Sometimes he even knowingly or unknowingly touch or patt her pantyless ass. But Hermione was not showing any resistance as she didn't know who was doing it or maybe she was loving it.

They were going inside, just then some kind of liquid fell on Hermione's head.

She touched it and felt it sticky, when she took it near her nose, she immediately knew it was cum ?. But it was very densed and sticky cum. She didn't think twice, she ate some of it and apply the rest of it on her curly hair. She felt great.

Suddenly Neville's face got white, he noticed something in front of them, something huge.

He told it to everyone, then everyone realized a black shadow in front of them. They understood they were looking straight into the eyes of a monstrous dog. It had three heads, angry eyes, three mouths.

But Hermione was looking down, at it's monstrous dick. It was atleast 15 inches long.

Everyone was scared as fuck, they started to run from it. But only Hermione was going towards the dog, more precisely towards its dick. Harry and Ron were yelling at Hermione to come back, but it looked like she was completely hypnotized by the dick just like before.

She was going towards it and wanted to touch its big, dense precum leaking, tasty dick. Just when she get to touch his dick.

He roared at her and immediately caught her by his large paw. Now Hermione came to sense, and she faced its treating big teeth. She started screaming to help her, Ron and Harry ran towards the dog to help her but he used his another large leg and threw them away at the door.

Hermione thought he was going to eat her. But the dog had another plan, he slammed her on the floor. The dog used his claw on Hermione in full speed, and ripped away her dress completely. Now she was lying on the floor naked completely in front of her friends.

But the biggest threat was the dog, his 15 inch dick. It looked like, she already knew what was going to happen with her. She tried to stand up, but immediately the dog used his big paw to hold her head on the floor. Due to which her ass got flashed in air in bacward, this was a treat for the dog, a virgin tight white ass, he couldn't afford to lose it easily.

He took his dick in front of her asshole, Hermione started to feel something huge on the verge of her ass. Hermione wanted to leave, but the dog was holding her head on floor. The dog used pressure on her little asshole by his huge dick and in a second the dick tip inserted inside Hermione's tight ass. It was so huge that at first Hermione's eyes bulged out, breathing stopped for a second, and in next second she screamed out loud.

The dog took it out, Hermione felt relaxed but immediately again he pushed it inside her ass, more deep. Due to which she cried out and now her legs and hands started to shiver. But obviously the dog didn't show any mercy on her and he continuously shoving his dick by one by one inch. The more he shoved his dick inside, the more her scream got louder.

When he was done with the depth, he was now using his full power to fuck her ass out. He used his dick up and down inside her ass in full speed and was using her like a fuck doll. He increased his speed and Hermione's scream turned out loud, now she was crying in pain, tears were leaving out of her bulged eyes, he was fucking Hermione for at least half an hour.

Harry and Ron again ran towards the dog to save her, but everytime he roared at them and threw them out, looked like he didn't want to be interrupted by them. On the other hand, Neville was just standing in front of door, without doing anything. He was fully scared, but his small friend inside his trouser loved the sight, his small dick erected few inches, hardly 3-4 inches. But when the dick tip touched the trouser, it came out immediately without even touching. He watched a girl getting fucked by a huge dog right in front of her eyes, and his limp pathetic dick leaked out in a second and wet down his trouser.

Finally, the dog used her ass in full speed with all his force, now Hermione was also using her hip back on his huge dick to get hard fuck, now she was moaning in pleasure.

But the next second, the dog stopped, he put his dick inside her ass fully and he released. He released all of his fertile seed inside her ass with all his might, he literally pumped down his seed inside her womb.

It didn't just reached her womb, it must have tore down her womb and then Hermione and dog both stopped. The dog slept on her and she slept on the floor exhausted of fuck. When Ron and Harry realized the dog has slept, they went near them. They called Hermione, but she was half exhausted, half unconscious from that rough fuck. They pulled her out somehow, and then then called her to wake her up. She woke up but still felt dizzy, she remembered every single thing happened to her and saw that she was completely naked.

But these things didn't anymore bothered her. Harry and Ron saw that her previous tight tiny asshole was now turned into a huge cave, which can easily take 2-3 human dicks inside, densed cum was oozing out of her ass and her ass was already filled with his cum. It was for sure that Hermione was no more a virgin.

Naked Hermione wanted to stand up, but she couldn't. Ron and Harry gave her shoulder to stand up, Neville didn't have the courage to give her shoulder after tributing cum for her. Now they went to get out of the room. Harry noticed that Filtch can't catch even after that dog's roar, Hermione's scream, even he was roaming in the upper floor. It must have been a noise proof room.

They somehow arrived at Gryffinwhore tower. Hermione paraded all the path fully nude, covered in cum as her dress had already been ripped, she didn't have any choice.

Fat Lady asked them:

Fat Lady: Hey, what happened to her? Why is she naked, covered in...
Ron: Never mind

They pressed Fat Lady's boobs, and tell the password "Big boobs". Fat Lady said, " Thanks" and swung open.They went inside, Hermione was entering with a hand on her hips, Ron teased Hermione:

Ron: I think it would have been better to be fucked out by Filch... Right? ?

Hermione gave her an angry and annoying look.

She told them:

Hermione: This is not time for joke, Ron. Didn’t you see what it was standing on?

Ron: You were getting fucked in its down. How am I supposed to see that?

Hermione was in no position to come back all these, she said:

Hermione: It was standing on a trapdoor. It must have been protecting something.

They arrived at the common room from which Hermione somehow went to Girl's dormitory, half walk, half crawl.

Harry and Ron also went to their room with Neville. Neville changed his trouser, Harry and Ron also noticed his tribute to Hermione, but didn't tell or ask him about it. They went to sleep on bed, but now Harry was thinking, "What is inside that trapdoor?"

To be Continued...

Last edited:

Part 2

Harry and Ron pulled on their bathrobes, picked up their wands, and crept across the tower room, down the spiral staircase, and into the Gryffindor common room. They almost reached the portrait hole when a voice spoke,"I can't believe you are going to do this, Harry." It was Hermione Granger, she was wearing a pink top and short skirt revealing her navel.

They again ignored her and went out of their dormitory pressing boobs of Fat Lady. (Fat Lady was their portrait room's picture. When someone press her boobs and tell the correct password,then only she move to make students leave dormitory).

Hermione also went out to stop them. But since they were not going back, so she turned back and wanted to leave them. But when she turned back, she faced an empty painting. Fat Lady went on a nighttime visit and now Hermione was locked out of Gryffinwhore Tower. Hermione said:

Hermione: Do you think I’m going to stand out here and wait for Filch to catch me? He will fuck me out.

Hermione: That's not what I mean pervs... I mean I will be punished if he catches me...

Just then they heard sort of snuffling. They thought it was Mrs. Norris, Filtch's cat. But it was Neville. Neville said:

Neville: Thank God you guys found me, I was here for hours. I forgot the password.

They didn't have any choice, so they took him also with them.Then they sped up to the spiral staircase and reached at Trophy Room.

Nobody was there, probably they were late. Then a noise next to them made them jump. Then they heard someone speak but it wasn't Malfoy. Filtch told her cat:

They were horror struck, they could hear Filtch getting nearer. “RUN!” Harry yelled, and the four of them sprinted down the gallery. Hermione was running before all of them in full speed, that's why her skirt was jumping upward continuously giving all of them view of her naked little ass, she was definitely not wearing any panty.

Enjoying the view, finally they found themselves in a hidden passageway. Hermione said:

Hermione: Malfoy tricked you Harry, he was never going to meet you. He must have tipped Filch off about you.

Just then they realize they were in an unknown floor with a large door facing them.They were resting there, but again they heard Filch's voice. They wanted to leave, Ron wanted to open the door in front of them. But it was locked. Ron was panic, he said:

Hermione lifted up her skirt and pulled out her wand out of her PUSSY. Everyone was shocked seeing this, she was literally putting it inside her pussy.

The door in front of them opened,they piled through it, and shut it quickly. It was a dark room, little light was coming from outside due to moon. They were going inside the room in that darkness. Neville was with Harry as he was very afraid, whereas Ron was with Hermione. Hermione was not particularly afraid, but Ron was too happy. Sometimes he even knowingly or unknowingly touch or patt her pantyless ass. But Hermione was not showing any resistance as she didn't know who was doing it or maybe she was loving it.

She touched it and felt it sticky, when she took it near her nose, she immediately knew it was cum ?. But it was very densed and sticky cum. She didn't think twice, she ate some of it and apply the rest of it on her curly hair. She felt great.

Suddenly Neville's face got white, he noticed something in front of them, something huge.

He told it to everyone, then everyone realized a black shadow in front of them. They understood they were looking straight into the eyes of a monstrous dog. It had three heads, angry eyes, three mouths.

But Hermione was looking down, at it's monstrous dick. It was atleast 15 inches long.

Everyone was scared as fuck, they started to run from it. But only Hermione was going towards the dog, more precisely towards its dick. Harry and Ron were yelling at Hermione to come back, but it looked like she was completely hypnotized by the dick just like before.

She was going towards it and wanted to touch its big, dense precum leaking, tasty dick. Just when she get to touch his dick.

He roared at her and immediately caught her by his large paw. Now Hermione came to sense, and she faced its treating big teeth. She started screaming to help her, Ron and Harry ran towards the dog to help her but he used his another large leg and threw them away at the door.

Hermione thought he was going to eat her. But the dog had another plan, he slammed her on the floor. The dog used his claw on Hermione in full speed, and ripped away her dress completely. Now she was lying on the floor naked completely in front of her friends.

But the biggest threat was the dog, his 15 inch dick. It looked like, she already knew what was going to happen with her. She tried to stand up, but immediately the dog used his big paw to hold her head on the floor. Due to which her ass got flashed in air in bacward, this was a treat for the dog, a virgin tight white ass, he couldn't afford to lose it easily.

He took his dick in front of her asshole, Hermione started to feel something huge on the verge of her ass. Hermione wanted to leave, but the dog was holding her head on floor. The dog used pressure on her little asshole by his huge dick and in a second the dick tip inserted inside Hermione's tight ass. It was so huge that at first Hermione's eyes bulged out, breathing stopped for a second, and in next second she screamed out loud.

The dog took it out, Hermione felt relaxed but immediately again he pushed it inside her ass, more deep. Due to which she cried out and now her legs and hands started to shiver. But obviously the dog didn't show any mercy on her and he continuously shoving his dick by one by one inch. The more he shoved his dick inside, the more her scream got louder.

When he was done with the depth, he was now using his full power to fuck her ass out. He used his dick up and down inside her ass in full speed and was using her like a fuck doll. He increased his speed and Hermione's scream turned out loud, now she was crying in pain, tears were leaving out of her bulged eyes, he was fucking Hermione for at least half an hour.

Harry and Ron again ran towards the dog to save her, but everytime he roared at them and threw them out, looked like he didn't want to be interrupted by them. On the other hand, Neville was just standing in front of door, without doing anything. He was fully scared, but his small friend inside his trouser loved the sight, his small dick erected few inches, hardly 3-4 inches. But when the dick tip touched the trouser, it came out immediately without even touching. He watched a girl getting fucked by a huge dog right in front of her eyes, and his limp pathetic dick leaked out in a second and wet down his trouser.

Finally, the dog used her ass in full speed with all his force, now Hermione was also using her hip back on his huge dick to get hard fuck, now she was moaning in pleasure.

But the next second, the dog stopped, he put his dick inside her ass fully and he released. He released all of his fertile seed inside her ass with all his might, he literally pumped down his seed inside her womb.

It didn't just reached her womb, it must have tore down her womb and then Hermione and dog both stopped. The dog slept on her and she slept on the floor exhausted of fuck. When Ron and Harry realized the dog has slept, they went near them. They called Hermione, but she was half exhausted, half unconscious from that rough fuck. They pulled her out somehow, and then then called her to wake her up. She woke up but still felt dizzy, she remembered every single thing happened to her and saw that she was completely naked.

But these things didn't anymore bothered her. Harry and Ron saw that her previous tight tiny asshole was now turned into a huge cave, which can easily take 2-3 human dicks inside, densed cum was oozing out of her ass and her ass was already filled with his cum. It was for sure that Hermione was no more a virgin.

Naked Hermione wanted to stand up, but she couldn't. Ron and Harry gave her shoulder to stand up, Neville didn't have the courage to give her shoulder after tributing cum for her. Now they went to get out of the room. Harry noticed that Filtch can't catch even after that dog's roar, Hermione's scream, even he was roaming in the upper floor. It must have been a noise proof room.

They somehow arrived at Gryffinwhore tower. Hermione paraded all the path fully nude, covered in cum as her dress had already been ripped, she didn't have any choice.

Fat Lady asked them:

They pressed Fat Lady's boobs, and tell the password "Big boobs". Fat Lady said, " Thanks" and swung open.They went inside, Hermione was entering with a hand on her hips, Ron teased Hermione:

She told them:

Hermione: This is not time for joke, Ron. Didn’t you see what it was standing on?

Hermione: It was standing on a trapdoor. It must have been protecting something.

They arrived at the common room from which Hermione somehow went to Girl's dormitory, half walk, half crawl.

Harry and Ron also went to their room with Neville. Neville changed his trouser, Harry and Ron also noticed his tribute to Hermione, but didn't tell or ask him about it. They went to sleep on bed, but now Harry was thinking, "What is inside that trapdoor?"

To be Continued...
New Chapter is out guys, show your love through like and comment... Make the dirtiest comment you can make on our favorite Hogwarts slut Hermione

I Need Help for this thread
If anyone out there can make nude fakes for this thread for free, then plz dm me...

As you can see, I have to take pic from internet and sometimes it doesn't even fit in the story, so plz if anyone can help me about this, then plz dm me...

If I get the nudes perfectly and quickly I will also be able to post quickly...

Part 2

Fat Lady asked them:

She told them:

To be Continued...
I thought Fluffy ??? would have 3 dicks and fucked Hermione Granger's ?? all three possible holes (Mouth, Pussy & Ass) in a very wild manner without any mercy and made her bath with his sticky cum.

I thought Fluffy ??? would have 3 dicks and fucked Hermione Granger's ?? all three possible holes (Mouth, Pussy & Ass) in a very wild manner without any mercy and made her bath with his sticky cum.
Sorry @Lust Devil ? bro, I think this part was not worth it. I will try and make the next chapter more better and erotic in every possible way...

Part 2

Fat Lady asked them:

She told them:

To be Continued...
Great great great , it was worth the waitttt

Back