• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
actress sexy role play
Ch 6: Halloween

Part 1: Pregnant Hermione

Cumming any Moment

(Get your dicks out, for the explosion)

Harry and Ron also went to their room with Neville. Neville changed his trouser, Harry and Ron also noticed his tribute to Hermione, but didn't tell or ask him about it. They went to sleep on bed, but now Harry was thinking, "What is inside that trapdoor?"

On the other hand, Hermione arrived her dormitory by crawling naked. It was midnight, obviously everyone was sleeping. In between them, Hermione somehow went upto her bed, and pulled the sheet, slept naked with her body covering in cum like a cumdump slut.

Next Morning:
Sunlight fell upon Hermione's sleepy eyes, and she slowly opened her eyes. At first it was blurred, after a few seconds she started to notice everything. Her hips and ass were paining like hell, she didn't even want to move. Her bed sheets were messy due to cum oozing out of her ass. She suddenly realized that her roommates Lavender and Parvati were shouting on her:

Lavender: Wtf!! You are sleeping naked on bed, also covered in...cum. What the hell happened?

Parvati was smerking:

Parvati: Don't tell me you had a sex party yesterday, naughty girl. That's also at midnight, with whom huh?

Hermione:Fuck off!! That was not a sex party, bitches. I got fucked badly by a dog.

Lavender: Dog? What? Are men's dicks not enough for you that you needed to get fucked by a dog?

Hermione:It was a humungous dog with at least 14-15 inch dick. Besides I didn't told him to fuck me, I got caught and he fucked me mercilessly...

Hermione told them the whole story briefly, then Lavender said:

Lavender: Don't tell me this is that dog's work...

Hermione:What?

Lavender pointed towards her belly, which was bigger than usual. Parvati also noticed, and she was shocked. Hermione didn't understand anything and looked at them without clue.

Lavender: Can't you see it Slut. Your belly is unusually bigger(put a hand on her belly). Don't tell me that dog put his seeds inside you...

Hermione: Probably... I can't tell clearly, because when I was getting hard fuck everything got blurred in front of me.

Lavender: Hermione, bad news. You are carrying the dog's seeds in your womb, I don't know the kid is still formed or not but I think you will soon give birth to a dog kid.

Hermione got the biggest shock of her life. Hermione shouted:

Hermione: What the fuck are you saying? I don't want to give birth to a dog. Plz save me.

Lavender and Parvati wore their uniform and started to leave:

Lavender: You were the one who went out at midnight to get fucked by a dog. Now suffer the consequences of your own doing.

And they left.

Hermione didn't have any option, she stood up. Her body now clearly noticed that something is inside her belly surely. She also wore her uniform, then with her robe she hid her belly so that no one notices.

Then she went to her classroom. Everyone was sitting, usually she sits in 1st row, but today she went went to 3rd row and sat in between Harry and Ron. Harry and Ron both were equally shocked as they never saw her to sit in the other benches except the first.

But they couldn't ask her anything as Professor McGonagall came in and started teaching. Ron again started watching Professor McGonagall and her jiggly boobs and ass, and was continuously pressing his crotch.

The class ended, everyone started to leave, Hermione caught both Ron and Harry's hands and told them silently:

Hermione:Meet me out of the class right now. I need to talk, I can't tell you here...

And she left. Harry and Ron didn't understand anything, they also went out. They met her just outside the classroom, she again caught their hands and took them to library. Harry and Ron both didn't tell her anything on the way, as from her eye expression it was sure that she was serious. After reaching library Ron yelled at her:

Ron: I don't want to read now

Hermione ignored him and took them to an empty table. Everyone sat down and now Hermione slowly started talking:

Hermione: Now listen, you can remember yesterday night's incident, right?

Ron said smirkingly:

Ron: Of course, why you ask? Do you want details?

Hermione gave him a devil look.

Ron: No I thought you were unconscious when that dog fucked you, so...

Harry: Shut up Ron. Let her tell

Hermione: Now listen, you can remember that dog put.... inside... me...

Ron:What?

Hermione: That dog put... Seed... inside me

Ron: Tell us clearly

Hermione: He cummed inside me fool...

Ron: Yeah, we know. So what?

Hermione didn't understand it was Ron's stupidity or he was knowingly provoking her.

Hermione gave up, she told them directly:

Hermione: I am pregnant.

Ron: PREG---

Hermione blocked his mouth with her hand, looked here and there, looked like no one noticed it and told Ron angrily:

Hermione: Stop shouting Ron

Ron: But how can this be...

Hermione: That dog made me pregnant

She slowly opened the front of her robe, and secretly show them her belly.

Harry and Ron were equally shocked, it was clearly bigger than usual. Hermione told them slowly:

Hermione: Please help me... Please find some way so that I can be out of this trouble.

Harry: But what can we do? We don't even know what to do...

Ron: Wait... I think I can help you. My brothers told me that Hagrid pets many animals, not to mention dangerous ones even and he knows how to maintain them perfectly. You can call him the master when it comes to beast taming. He must know some remedy for your pregnancy.

Hermione: Can we believe him?

Harry: There is no one else to whom we can believe.

Hermione didn't have any other option, they went out of library and after some time they arrived at Hagrid's hut. They called Hagrid from outside, Hagrid opened the door and called them inside. They sat on chairs and Hagrid sat on his bed. Harry immediately told him:

Harry: We need your help Hagrid. I think in this time we can only trust you.

Hagrid: Yeah, definitely. Tell me...

Harry told him the story how they reach the third floor and ended up meeting a three headed dog and told him that it was guarding something. Hagrid told him:

Hagrid: You mean Fluffy?

Harry and Ron: Fluffy?

Hermione: That thing has a name?

Hagrid: Of course it has. It's mine. I bought him off a Greek chappie I met in the pub last year — I lent him to Dumbledore to guard the —

Harry: Yes?

Hagrid: Forget it. That's between Professor Dumbledore and Nicholas Flamel.

Harry: Aha! Then there is someone named Nicholas Flamel also involved.

Hagrid understood he just now told the students too much.

Hermione interupted them:

Hermione: Harry, you are forgetting the reason of coming here.

Harry: Oh yeah sorry. Hagrid, you mentioned Fluffy.

Hagrid: Yeah that dog. You know he is very friendly natured dog, loves everyone. You just have to spend some time with it.

Harry looked at Hermione, Ron almost laughed.Hermione was frustrated, she understood that Harry can't tell Hagrid about her pregnancy, so she told him sarcastically:

Hermione: Yeah Hagrid,we know how friendly he is... Especially me

Hagrid: What do you mean?

Hermione: He made me pregnant Hagrid

Hagrid: What the-

Hermione removed her robe and showed him her belly. Hagrid was also shocked.

Hagrid: But when and how did this happen?

Hermione: Yesterday, he fucked the shit out of me and cummed inside me. When I woke up today, I realized I got pregnant.

Hagrid: You did very well that you came to meet me. If you had made late, you would have ended up giving birth to the world's first dog-human combo kid. Fluffy's seeds are extremely fertile, so if he cummed inside someone, she has a high chance of getting pregnant immediately and giving birth soon. But in your case, the kid has not formed till now, as the belly has not gotten that much big.

Hermione: Hagrid, please help me. I don't want to ended up like that.

Hagrid: Don't worry, I just have to remove the seeds from your womb. You have to turn back and show me your asshole.

Hermione immediately turned back, lifted up her skirt and show him her torn asshole(she was not wearing panty,which is obvious). It was still oozing out of her ass. Hagrid took a medium sized pipe and shoved it inside her ass until it reached her womb, not to mention it reached very easily and put a bucket on the floor.

Then he started squeezing her both ass cheeks to out the cum. It started to coming out slowly, after half an hour almost all of the cum come out of her anus, the bucket got full of cum. Hermione's ass cheeks were completely red due to get squeezing from such big hands, Hagrid was tired. But the mission was successful. Hermione was happy as ever, she thanked Hagrid. Hagrid told her:

Hagrid: Thank me later, first let me take out the cum of your pussy.

Hermione: But he didn't cum inside my pussy

Hagrid: Really... During fucking your ass, didn't he fuck your pussy with the other dicks?

Hermione: What do you mean other dicks?

Hagrid: He has three dicks, right?

They looked at Hagrid with their mouth open. Hermione was feeling excited and lusty.

Hermione: Obviously no, he had only one dick. You are saying that he has three dicks?

Hagrid: Yeah, you can say that. Basically he has one primary dick which is always erected. The other two are secondary dicks, which gets erected when he feels too much excited or simply.... horny....

Hermione was happy to hear it, but was also sad that even after fucking her Fluffy didn't erect his other two dicks. It means she has a long way to go to be the greatest slut ever.

Hermione (in mind) : Better luck, next time. Next time, when I am going to take that dog, I will make sure that I get fuck by his three dicks at the same time.

They started to go to castle. Before going, Hermione asked Hagrid pointing towards the bucket of cum:

Hermione: What will you do with that?

Hagrid: I will just throw it in the forbidden forest, tomorrow. I have some works today.

Hermione: But what if someone eats it, won't something happen? Like what happened to me...

Hagrid: No. Fluffy cummed inside your womb, that's why all these happened, eating won't do any bad. But who will eat these, come on. Ha ha... ?

They went out to castle, on the way Ron asked Hermione:

Ron:You asked us so much question, now I also have a question for you. When we went to the dog's room, we all ran away from him, but you were standing there and then you were going towards him. We even shouted on you, but you were not listening a single thing. Do you have any problem, I am asking genuinely.

Hermione: Don't tell this to anyone, ok. I got hypnotized when I see cock. Basically cocks hypnotize me. The bigger the cock, the greater the hypnotization works.

Ron: What?

Hermione: To answer this question, you need some glimpse of my past. One day, I went to my daddy's room and then I saw that he was completely naked, my mommy was also naked lying on bed. My daddy jumped on her and in one push, he shoved his dick inside her pussy. Mommy started moaning,but it went out when he kissed her. Their rampaging went straight long for half an hour. He cummed deep inside her and slept by her side. After that mommy also stood up and sat on her big cock and get fucked for next 30 minutes. These scenes made me curious and then I also went on my journey of dick hunting.

Ron: But what's so special about Man's dicks?

Hermione: I also used to think about that, but my doubt ended when I took loads of dick in my pussy from neighborhood. I went out in my colony dressed as a slut, then get fucked by young fresh dicks for free. I even got fucked by some of my friends,relatives etc., many of them recognized me, but never told in my family about it as they also don't want to lose such a nasty cheap slut.

Harry: But I think I felt that your ass was very tight when that dog fucked you.

Hermione: I said I got fucked in pussy, not ass. I was ass virgin till that dog fucked me. Besides, the boys in my colony were nothing in front of Fluffy's dick. I loved his dick, I still feel sensation in my ass.

Ron: Your love for dick has already make you pregnant. Now don't do anything stupid, or you will be again in some trouble.

And then they arrived at castle. They do the rest of the class and now Hermione only sat in between Harry and Ron. The classes for the day ended, they went to their respective dormitories. Hermione went to her room and met her roommates. She was happy as ever, she removed all of her clothes, got naked, and threw her dresses here and there in the room. She ran towards Lavender, in one pace she pressed her boobs hard, went to Parvati, caught her hands and started jumping in excitement.

Lavender: What happened to you?

Hermione: All the seeds of the dog has been out, yeahhh

Lavender: That's good.

Hermione: But I promise to both of you that, I will get pregnant again. Promise

She kissed both of their cheeks, ran and jumped on the bed and went to deep sleep. Lavender and Parvati didn't understand anything and they also went to sleep later.

Later that night:

Hagrid went to his hut and saw that the bucket of cum was completely empty. Someone must have licked it off fully bcuz the sides were even clean. He just smiled and put the bucket on the shelf as he is completely aware of the fact that who has eaten it. He went to his bed and started talking to his own:

Hagrid: I did good that I mixed my cum also there. ??

To be continued...

Harry and Ron also went to their room with Neville. Neville changed his trouser, Harry and Ron also noticed his tribute to Hermione, but didn't tell or ask him about it. They went to sleep on bed, but now Harry was thinking, "What is inside that trapdoor?"

On the other hand, Hermione arrived her dormitory by crawling naked. It was midnight, obviously everyone was sleeping. In between them, Hermione somehow went upto her bed, and pulled the sheet, slept naked with her body covering in cum like a cumdump slut.

Next Morning:
Sunlight fell upon Hermione's sleepy eyes, and she slowly opened her eyes. At first it was blurred, after a few seconds she started to notice everything. Her hips and ass were paining like hell, she didn't even want to move. Her bed sheets were messy due to cum oozing out of her ass. She suddenly realized that her roommates Lavender and Parvati were shouting on her:

Lavender: Wtf!! You are sleeping naked on bed, also covered in...cum. What the hell happened?

Parvati was smerking:

Parvati: Don't tell me you had a sex party yesterday, naughty girl. That's also at midnight, with whom huh?

Hermione:Fuck off!! That was not a sex party, bitches. I got fucked badly by a dog.

Lavender: Dog? What? Are men's dicks not enough for you that you needed to get fucked by a dog?

Hermione:It was a humungous dog with at least 14-15 inch dick. Besides I didn't told him to fuck me, I got caught and he fucked me mercilessly...

Lavender pointed towards her belly, which was bigger than usual. Parvati also noticed, and she was shocked. Hermione didn't understand anything and looked at them without clue.

Lavender: Can't you see it Slut. Your belly is unusually bigger(put a hand on her belly). Don't tell me that dog put his seeds inside you...

Hermione: Probably... I can't tell clearly, because when I was getting hard fuck everything got blurred in front of me.

Lavender: Hermione, bad news. You are carrying the dog's seeds in your womb, I don't know the kid is still formed or not but I think you will soon give birth to a dog kid.

Hermione: What the fuck are you saying? I don't want to give birth to a dog. Plz save me.

Lavender: You were the one who went out at midnight to get fucked by a dog. Now suffer the consequences of your own doing.

And they left.

Hermione didn't have any option, she stood up. Her body now clearly noticed that something is inside her belly surely. She also wore her uniform, then with her robe she hid her belly so that no one notices.

Then she went to her classroom. Everyone was sitting, usually she sits in 1st row, but today she went went to 3rd row and sat in between Harry and Ron. Harry and Ron both were equally shocked as they never saw her to sit in the other benches except the first.

But they couldn't ask her anything as Professor McGonagall came in and started teaching. Ron again started watching Professor McGonagall and her jiggly boobs and ass, and was continuously pressing his crotch.

The class ended, everyone started to leave, Hermione caught both Ron and Harry's hands and told them silently:

Hermione:Meet me out of the class right now. I need to talk, I can't tell you here...

And she left. Harry and Ron didn't understand anything, they also went out. They met her just outside the classroom, she again caught their hands and took them to library. Harry and Ron both didn't tell her anything on the way, as from her eye expression it was sure that she was serious. After reaching library Ron yelled at her:

Hermione ignored him and took them to an empty table. Everyone sat down and now Hermione slowly started talking:

Ron said smirkingly:

Hermione didn't understand it was Ron's stupidity or he was knowingly provoking her.

Hermione blocked his mouth with her hand, looked here and there, looked like no one noticed it and told Ron angrily:

Harry and Ron were equally shocked, it was clearly bigger than usual. Hermione told them slowly:

Hermione: Please help me... Please find some way so that I can be out of this trouble.

Ron: Wait... I think I can help you. My brothers told me that Hagrid pets many animals, not to mention dangerous ones even and he knows how to maintain them perfectly. You can call him the master when it comes to beast taming. He must know some remedy for your pregnancy.

Hermione didn't have any other option, they went out of library and after some time they arrived at Hagrid's hut. They called Hagrid from outside, Hagrid opened the door and called them inside. They sat on chairs and Hagrid sat on his bed. Harry immediately told him:

Harry told him the story how they reach the third floor and ended up meeting a three headed dog and told him that it was guarding something. Hagrid told him:

Hagrid: Of course it has. It's mine. I bought him off a Greek chappie I met in the pub last year — I lent him to Dumbledore to guard the —

Hagrid: Yeah that dog. You know he is very friendly natured dog, loves everyone. You just have to spend some time with it.

Harry looked at Hermione, Ron almost laughed.Hermione was frustrated, she understood that Harry can't tell Hagrid about her pregnancy, so she told him sarcastically:

Hermione: Yesterday, he fucked the shit out of me and cummed inside me. When I woke up today, I realized I got pregnant.

Hagrid: You did very well that you came to meet me. If you had made late, you would have ended up giving birth to the world's first dog-human combo kid. Fluffy's seeds are extremely fertile, so if he cummed inside someone, she has a high chance of getting pregnant immediately and giving birth soon. But in your case, the kid has not formed till now, as the belly has not gotten that much big.

Hagrid: Don't worry, I just have to remove the seeds from your womb. You have to turn back and show me your asshole.

Hermione immediately turned back, lifted up her skirt and show him her torn asshole(she was not wearing panty,which is obvious). It was still oozing out of her ass. Hagrid took a medium sized pipe and shoved it inside her ass until it reached her womb, not to mention it reached very easily and put a bucket on the floor.

Then he started squeezing her both ass cheeks to out the cum. It started to coming out slowly, after half an hour almost all of the cum come out of her anus, the bucket got full of cum. Hermione's ass cheeks were completely red due to get squeezing from such big hands, Hagrid was tired. But the mission was successful. Hermione was happy as ever, she thanked Hagrid. Hagrid told her:

Hagrid: Really... During fucking your ass, didn't he fuck your pussy with the other dicks?

They looked at Hagrid with their mouth open. Hermione was feeling excited and lusty.

Hermione: Obviously no, he had only one dick. You are saying that he has three dicks?

Hagrid: Yeah, you can say that. Basically he has one primary dick which is always erected. The other two are secondary dicks, which gets erected when he feels too much excited or simply.... horny....

Hermione was happy to hear it, but was also sad that even after fucking her Fluffy didn't erect his other two dicks. It means she has a long way to go to be the greatest slut ever.

Hermione (in mind) : Better luck, next time. Next time, when I am going to take that dog, I will make sure that I get fuck by his three dicks at the same time.

They started to go to castle. Before going, Hermione asked Hagrid pointing towards the bucket of cum:

Hagrid: I will just throw it in the forbidden forest, tomorrow. I have some works today.

Hermione: But what if someone eats it, won't something happen? Like what happened to me...

Hagrid: No. Fluffy cummed inside your womb, that's why all these happened, eating won't do any bad. But who will eat these, come on. Ha ha... ?

Ron:You asked us so much question, now I also have a question for you. When we went to the dog's room, we all ran away from him, but you were standing there and then you were going towards him. We even shouted on you, but you were not listening a single thing. Do you have any problem, I am asking genuinely.

Hermione: Don't tell this to anyone, ok. I got hypnotized when I see cock. Basically cocks hypnotize me. The bigger the cock, the greater the hypnotization works.

Hermione: To answer this question, you need some glimpse of my past. One day, I went to my daddy's room and then I saw that he was completely naked, my mommy was also naked lying on bed. My daddy jumped on her and in one push, he shoved his dick inside her pussy. Mommy started moaning,but it went out when he kissed her. Their rampaging went straight long for half an hour. He cummed deep inside her and slept by her side. After that mommy also stood up and sat on her big cock and get fucked for next 30 minutes. These scenes made me curious and then I also went on my journey of dick hunting.

Hermione: I also used to think about that, but my doubt ended when I took loads of dick in my pussy from neighborhood. I went out in my colony dressed as a slut, then get fucked by young fresh dicks for free. I even got fucked by some of my friends,relatives etc., many of them recognized me, but never told in my family about it as they also don't want to lose such a nasty cheap slut.

Harry: But I think I felt that your ass was very tight when that dog fucked you.

Hermione: I said I got fucked in pussy, not ass. I was ass virgin till that dog fucked me. Besides, the boys in my colony were nothing in front of Fluffy's dick. I loved his dick, I still feel sensation in my ass.

Ron: Your love for dick has already make you pregnant. Now don't do anything stupid, or you will be again in some trouble.

And then they arrived at castle. They do the rest of the class and now Hermione only sat in between Harry and Ron. The classes for the day ended, they went to their respective dormitories. Hermione went to her room and met her roommates. She was happy as ever, she removed all of her clothes, got naked, and threw her dresses here and there in the room. She ran towards Lavender, in one pace she pressed her boobs hard, went to Parvati, caught her hands and started jumping in excitement.

She kissed both of their cheeks, ran and jumped on the bed and went to deep sleep. Lavender and Parvati didn't understand anything and they also went to sleep later.

Later that night:

Hagrid went to his hut and saw that the bucket of cum was completely empty. Someone must have licked it off fully bcuz the sides were even clean. He just smiled and put the bucket on the shelf as he is completely aware of the fact that who has eaten it. He went to his bed and started talking to his own:

To be continued...
Very nice....keep going bro

Next Morning:

Parvati was smerking:

And they left.

Ron said smirkingly:

Later that night:

To be continued...
Through magic why don't you try shemale, feminization, sissy

Through magic why don't you try shemale, feminization, sissy
Yeah yeah!! That will also come in the upcoming chapters. Just keep liking, give your comments and keep supporting me.

Next Morning:

Parvati was smerking:

And they left.

Ron said smirkingly:

Later that night:

To be continued...
Wow Excellent Update ??? Keep going on bro ????

Part 2: Troll Invasion

Cumming Soon...

(Immediately after 20 likes in the previous chapter...)

Next Morning:

Parvati was smerking:

And they left.

Ron said smirkingly:

Later that night:

To be continued...
19 likes already done. ???? Just only one left [B][I]@I love boobs[/I][/B] bro. ☝??

Cumming Soon...

I am really sorry I am not able to post, bcuz my exams are going on... After exam, I will definitely post it, and you will love it

Next Morning:

Parvati was smerking:

And they left.

Ron said smirkingly:

Later that night:

To be continued...
It was worth the waitt

Announcement:Do you guys want me to make porn parodies on Animes? If you want let me know, I will make another thread then and start making parodies on Animes as well. Just let me know... 😉

Cumming Soon...

Our Slut is cumming tomorrow...
Get your dicks ready
A small Preview
:​

Hagrid: I did good that I mixed my cum also there. 😆😆

Next Morning:

The sunlight made its way through the window of girls dormitory and fell upon the girl's faces. It made Parvati woke up, and Lavender also woke up making a rude face. Just then they heard some sound coming beside them. They turned their head and realized that it was none other than our bitch Hermione. She was fingering her pussy with her middle finger and continuously thumping over her bed, moaning just one line, "Yes, fuck me Fluffy, yessss, Just like that Fluffy, Aaah".

Her bedsheet was covered by her love juices coming out of her cunt. Lavender was frustrated of her hornyness, she shouted on Hermione:

Lavender: Oi bitch, just stop shouting and get up.

But Hermione didn't wake up. Lavender got angry and kicked on Hermione's ass, due to which she fell down on the floor.

Hermione: Aah... Fuck

Lavender: See, the slut has woken up finally

Hermione: I was watching such a nice dream, and this whore woke me up. Fuck u

Lavender: I bet you were watching getting fucked by someone. That's what you always dream and moan like a slut every morning.

Hermione: Yeah, I was getting fucked, but there was someone special. 😆

Lavender made a disgusting face, Hermione replied:

Hermione: Don't you believe, let me make you believe then.

She put her middle finger inside Lavender's mouth, by which she was fingering herself. Lavender immediately jumped and moved backward. Parvati and Hermione laughed at Lavender, and then Parvati put Hermione's finger inside her mouth and started tasting it.

Lavender: I don't know, what you find so pleasing about this.

Then they start to wear their uniform. Hermione waved her wand and make her bedsheet clean and then they went to The Great Hall to eat.

After arriving at Great Hall, Hermione noticed Harry and Ron were already there. She ran towards them leaving Parvati and Lavender, and sat beside Ron. She bid them ''Good Morning ":

Hermione: Good morning

Harry and Ron: Morning

Then she also started eating, she couldn't even eat without doing anything slutty, she put the whole bread in her like it was a dick, she first suck it, make it wet and then eat. When she drank her butterbeer, it seriously looked like she was drinking cum from mug. She was continuing her slutty eating, just then Headmaster Albus Dumbledore stood up and spoke:

Dumbledore: Good morning students. Today I have a special annoucement to make. Since today is Halloween, so tonight there will be a small Halloween Party at the Great Hall. School uniform is not necessary, students may wear Halloween costumes today. But obviously since first years didn't bring their Halloween costumes, so they will be provided their costumes from School, they can collect their costume from Professor McGonagall. Everyone's arrival is expected, Thank you.

Everyone's applause and cheers filled the Hall, everyone was excited including Hermione. She must have made some plan already in her mind. After that they went to their next class "Charms". When our trio arrived in the class, Harry immediately ran towards the empty seat beside Seamus, Ron didn't have any choice, other seats were full, so he sat with Hermione, although he didn't seem to be happy.

Professor Flitwick came to class and he announced that today he will teach a charm which make objects fly. Everyone was excited, Professor Flitwick put the class into pairs to practice. Harry was with Seamus, however Ron was with Hermione.

Flitwick: Now don't forget the wrist movement. Swish and Flick, remember. And saying the magic words is also important- never forget, Witch Baru, who spelled a charm slightly wrong and found herself got fucked hard by a nude black African hung. Although she was a fully trained witch, so we don't expect her to spell a simple charm wrong, so there were rumors that she spelled the charm knowingly, who knows!

Hearing this, Hermione bit her lips, she stood up and asked Flitwick:

Hermione: Sir, what was the spell?

After a bit of small silence, the whole room filled with student's laughter. Although Hermione ignored them.

Flitwick: I don't think you are ready for that spell right now, Miss Granger.

Hermione made a disappointing face and sat down.

Flitwick took out his wand and swish and flick it over a feather and spelled "Wingardium Leviosa". The feather fly up and went high onto the sky. Flitwick told every group to try it. It was very difficult. Harry and Seamus swished and flicked, but the feather they were supposed to be sending skyward just lay on the desktop.

Ron, at the next table, wasn’t having much more luck.

“Wingardium Leviosa!” he shouted, waving his long arms like a windmill.

Harry heard Hermione snap:

Hermione: Stop, stop you are going to take someone's eye out, besides you are saying it wrong. It's LeviOsa, not LeviosA.

Ron:You do it if you are so clever.

Hermione rolled up the sleeves of her gown, flicked her wand, and said,
“Wingardium Leviosa!”

Her feather rose off the desk and hovered about four feet above their heads.

Professor Flitwick clapped and praised her. Ron was angry watching this. He again swish his wand hastily on the feather charming it, but it didn't work. Frustrated Ron swished his wand here and there, however when he swished it in front of Hermione, it worked. But accidentally he spelled the charm on her skirt, it didn't take much time, immediately her skirt blew upward flashing her ass and cunt. Frightenedly she stood up, but it made the situation even more erotic. Everyone including Professor Flitwick was enjoying her fleshy ass and shaved cunt, some were hooting for her and requested her to show more. Hermione tried to put down the skirt, but she failed. Everytime she tried to put down the skirt, it again blew itself upward.

Frustrated Hermione shouted at Ron:

Hermione: What the hell did you do?

However Ron was not listening, he was closely staring at her shaved cunt. Her cunt was clearly juicy and plumpy to fuck.

Hermione was happy, but wanted to end the show immediately. She was going to shout on him, just then her eyes went to his crotch. She noticed the big bulge inside his pant, her eyes bulged out, her mouth got open, she again lost her consciousness. She couldn't resist herself, her hands went up to his pant and put her hand on his dick over his pant. She slowly rubbed it and made it bigger and grab it right then with her small hands.

Her open mouth with drooling saliva went upto his bulged crotch, she took out her tongue. The moment she was going to lick over his dick, someone shouted:

Unknown Student: Look, the slut is excited. Let's enjoy the live porn show...

A huge laughter filled the class even double than the previous one. The words, those laughter went through Ron and Hermione's ears, they came back to reality and understood their situation. He saw Hermione's mouth near his dick which was gripped tight by her small hands, Also he felt a warm breath over his dick, the whole situation was in favor of Ron. He didn't want to escape from this reality and enjoy the moments more. However that was not the case for Hermione. When she hit reality, she saw a big dick right in front of her mouth. She noticed that she gripped tight a cock within her hand like a slut. Looked like she was going to gulp it all over any time. Those scenes shivered her out and she stood up immediately leaving the cock. The laughter went right through her, she felt like she was humiliated right in front of the whole class. She once again proved herself a bitch whore, she wanted to leave that situation anyhow, but she didn't understand what to do. Her brain dizzed off, her mind was completely blank. Just then she noticed Ron's small mischievous grin right through his face. She couldn't resist herself anymore, she felt like this was the only option to leave the situation, and without thinking once, she slapped Ron hard across his cheeks.

The whole class got silent, Professor Flitwick understand that the situation got away too far, he swished his wand and her skirt went to normal. Just then Hermione understood she had gone far away, she could have handle the situation calmly, but now it's too late. She knew if she told Ron anything, he will only blame her and the students will also laugh at them. She didn't want to make the situation more dramatic, so she immediately ran away and leave the classroom. Professor Flitwick dismissed the class and also went out. The students started to went out, Harry and Ron also left with crowd. Ron told Harry:

Ron: It's no wonder no one can stand her. She is such a slut, honestly.

Harry: It's your fault also, Ron. You upskirted her and exposed her assets, that's why she got angry.

Ron: So what, do you really think such a slut will have anymore shame or dignity left? No chance, she has been already fucked by her neighbors, family members, unknown persons even for free. She just wants dicks nothing else. Moreover, she has already exposed her whole body in front of the whole school from the starting, from train journey to our every classes, so what if I expose her ass or pussy once unknowingly. She just wanted to make a scene, and take sympathy and dicks from others, nothing else.

Harry: You are saying this because she humiliated you in the class. Right?

Ron: No... I mean, ok yes, but today's situation just triggered me to tell all this. Even if I don't tell anything, the truth will remain the same. You believe it or not she is nothing but a shameless dirty whore, who just wants to take dicks as many as possible.

Harry: That's enough, Ron. You can't say like that, she is our friend.

Ron: What, friend? I was never her friend. She just forcefully put the situations like we were friends, I never wanted to become friends with such a cockloving slut. Even if she wants to maintain the friendship, I don't want to. I don't even believe her, now she is playing the innocent baby girl character, mark my words, just before the exams, she will be every teacher's personal slut, got fucked and take their cum inside to pass the exam. I am telling you, if she gets the chance, she will be fucked by the school and...

Someone knocked into Harry as they hurried past him. It was Hermione.
Harry caught a glimpse of her face — and was startled to see that she was in tears.

Harry: I think she heard you

Ron: So? I was just telling the truth. She must have noticed that her plan is exposed.

Hermione didn’t turn up for the next class and wasn’t seen all afternoon.
On their way down to the Great Hall for the Halloween feast, Harry and Ron overheard Parvati Patil telling her friend Lavender that Hermione was crying in the girls’ bathroom and wanted to be left alone. Ron looked still more awkward at this, but a moment later they had entered the Great Hall, where the Halloween decorations put Hermione out of their mind.

Some boys were wearing prince clothes, coat-pant etc. But the girls were wearing seductive dresses, like bunny clothes, which had just one string in the back to show their jiggling ass, some were in dominatrix latex dress with mouth gag and whips in hand. In short, every was being slut officially on this day.

pic man game free online

Some senior students were being couple, some were in gang. Most of the First years were in their school uniform, only Parvati and Padma were in Good and Devil Slut duo costume, which suited them very well. Even the female professors were being whore, Professor McGonagall was completely naked except some stickers on her jiggly boobs and pussy, written as Anal Slut.

Madam Pomfrey today was wearing seductive nurse costume, which revealed her boobs and ass perfectly.

Everyone were eating their own food, but some girls were being so shameless, they were sucking their partner's dick so passionately right in the public. Harry and Ron watched at their right, at some seats away a girl was sitting in the middle of two boys. At first she was just stroking the two guys dicks in a momentum.

But later she went down the table and took the two dicks in her mouth at the same time, and sucking them like a dick hungry slut in full speed.

The two guys were definitely enjoying it. When they looked at the boys closely, they noticed that they were none other than the Weasley Twins, Fred and George.

[url=https://ibb.co/HCDDZRR]

They were equally shocked, Harry looked at Ron:

Ron: What? I also never knew they have their personal cumslut here who is mad after their dicks. I am also shocked.

Ron give his brothers a jealous look.

Ron: Lucky guys. See everyone is fucking or having their dicks sucked by their chicks, and here we are just watching them having fun. Sigh... I wish I also had a bitch who will take my dick...

Harry was just ignoring Ron's dead talk.

Everyone was enjoying the night, just then Professor Quirrell came sprinting into the Great Hall, Everyonestared as he reached Professor Dumbledore’s chair, slumped against the table,and gasped,

Quirrell: Troll — in the dungeons — thought you ought to know.

He then sank to the floor in a dead faint.
There was an uproar. It took several purple firecrackers exploding from theend of Professor Dumbledore’s wand to bring silence.

Dumbledore: Prefects, lead your Houses back to the Dormitories, immediately.

Percy was in his element

Percy: Follow me! Stick together, first years! No need to fear the troll if youfollow my orders! Stay close behind me, now. Make way, first years coming through! Excuse me, I’m a prefect!

Harry and Ron were having their own conversation secretly:

Harry: How could a troll get in?

Ron: Don’t ask me, they’re supposed to be really stupid.

They passed different groups of people hurrying in different directions. As they jostled their way through a crowd of confused Hufflefucks, Harry suddenly grabbed Ron’s arm.

Harry: Oi Ron, Hermione?

Ron: What about her?

Harry: She doesn't know about trolls.

Harry and Ron immediately ran towards Girls bathroom. They had just turned the corner when they heard quick footsteps behind them. It was Snape, he crossed the corridor and disappeared from view.

Harry: What's he doing? Why isn't he down in the dungeon with the rest of the teachers?

Ron: Don't know

Harry: He is heading the third floor.

And then they heard it — a low grunting, and the shuffling footfalls ofgigantic feet. Ron pointed — at the end of a passage to the left, something huge was moving toward them. They shrank into the shadows and watched as it emerged into a patch of moonlight. It was a horrible sight. Twelve feet tall, its skin was a dull, granite gray, itsgreat lumpy body like a boulder with its small bald head perched on top like a coconut. It had short legs thick as tree trunks with flat, horny feet. The smell coming from it was disgusting. It was holding a huge wooden club, which dragged along the floor because its arms were so long. It was a Troll.

The troll entered the girl's bathroom.

Harry: It's the girl's bathroom

They looked at each other in fear and said together, "Hermione!"

They went to Girl's bathroom, but there was no one except the troll. They were happy that Hermione wasn't there, they thought she must have already went to Dormitory. Just then they heard some moaning sound coming out of a small blocked shelter which was made for pissing. They got the idea, what that slut must have been doing.

But the troll also heard the moaning sound and he step towards the shelter and when he swinged, his big dick entered through the shelter's door breaking it.

Hermione was inside there pleasuring herself, but when the huge dick entered, at first she was afraid and jumped back. But when she noticed that it was a huge dick, many times bigger than a usual human dick, she slowly went upto it, she touched the dick with her hand, suddenly the dick shivered and a warm shower of piss got out of the dick. That warm piss directly fell upon Hermione's face, she literally washed her face with the piss.

She didn't want to lose the chance and immediately opened her mouth and started to drink the urine like a pisswhore. She didn't just washed her face, she completely bathed herself with the piss, she was drenched in troll's warm piss. After sometime, when the piss shower was gone, she started to put the dick inside her mouth, but she could hardly take the dick tip and started to lick the tip with tongue.

The troll got the sensation down there and his dick started to erected up slowly. Hermione caught the huge dick tight and started to blow the tip in high speed. When the dick erected up slowly, it broke down the shelter and took it out. When the dick erected fully, everyone saw that Hermione was hanging from the dick.

Even the troll got excited seeing such a whore sucking his dick so nicely. He used his two fingers to push Hermione's mouth more into his dick and it succeeded. Hermione was able to take more length inside her mouth and used her bj and tongue skill so hastily and passionately to satisfy the dick owner.

Harry was going to save her, but Ron stopped him, saying:

Ron: Hey, first let us enjoy the show completely.

Harry: But...

Ron: What? She is also enjoying herself, so let us enjoy the show ourselves. Moreover she humiliated me in the class, she needs to get her punishment.

Harry couldn't say anything against Ron, he stepped back and also started to enjoy Hermione's porn show.

Hermione was giving bj to the extreme level and then suddenly the Troll's body shivered out. It was not just his body, Hermione felt a sensation all over the troll's dick, since she was holding it. The veins on the troll's dick pumped up and Hermione knew what was going to happen. The next second, a huge load of cum showered out in of the dick in full speed, made its way through Hermione's mouth and went directly into her stomach.

The dick was pumping cum continuously without any restriction and Hermione was also drinking that cum like any cumslut. But after sometime Hermione attained her limit and couldn't take it anymore. Since she still tried to pour it down in her mouth, her mouth was wide open with cum inside and was breathing heavily.

The troll took her in his hand, turned her around and adjust his dick on her asshole. Hermione knew what was going to happen with her next, but now she wanted this to happen, she was hungry for his cum. The next moment, the troll put his dick inside Hermione's ass in one shot, only a popped out sound came out.

The moment the troll put his dick inside, Hermione's ass got stretched wide more and a shiver went upto the whole body. Her whole body numbed out, she couldn't move anymore, her legs spread in both the sides, her mouth was wide open drooling the saliva and cum dropped on the floor, but a single sound didn't come, her eyes bulged open and a drop of tear fell across her pale face. The troll took out his dick, only a small "ah" sound came out of her mouth, but immediately that troll again put his dick inside, now a huge scream of "Aaaahhhhhhh, aaaaaahhhhh" came out of her mouth. The troll suddenly increased the speed and started fucking her wild. The bathroom filled with the sound of screaming, moaning and yelling of Hermione, meanwhile a grin appeared on Ron's face, because his revenge was complete. The troll fucked her for hours in many positions, her dress was completely torn out.

Hermione was burbling something, but that fucking session overpowered her speak and Ron and Harry didn't understand a single thing.

But her face said it all that she was enjoying all these. The troll fucked her in every position possible, and everytime he filled her womb with his dirty cum. Finally, after many hours of fucking, the troll orgasmed hard inside Hermione, when he was fucking her with pushing her mouth inside the toilet 🚽.

Her womb was not the only thing filled with cum, but her whole body was full of cum. The last stroke was so hard that the cum came outside through her mouth and nose. The troll had his pleasure with that slut, he took her out from his dick, a huge shower of cum flowed from her ass and fell on the floor and a huge pool of cum was made on the floor. But her stomach was still pumped up looking like a pregnant woman.

The troll left Hermione from his hand and Hermione fell on the pool of cum. She was already bathed in cum and piss, but when she fell on the cum pool, it made her completely a cum doll. Not just the inside, now from the outside also she was covered in cum.

Hermione was completely out of her mind, her brain was completely blank. Her whole body was aching in pain and pleasure, she tried to stand up, but everytime she slipped and fell on the cum and made herself more covered with that dirty jizz. Ron was enjoying the sight, watching a cumdump fell upon a floor of cum again and again.

However the troll's mood changed suddenly and suddenly he tried to attack Hermione. Harry and Ron immediately went inside the bathroom.

Harry and Ron tried to distract the troll, they throw the pipe or wood near them on the troll. The troll seemed to be distracted and ran towards Ron. Harry immediately told Hermione:

Harry: Come on run, Hermione

Hermione was still feeling dizzy, but somehow she understood someone was calling her and then she realized it was Harry. She came back to her consciousness, and realized that she was half naked, her clothes got torn down. She was covered in piss and cum and she was feeling heavy inside her stomach. She yelled at Harry:

Hermione: What the hell happened here?

Harry: Look your right side and now Run

She looked at the right side, there was a troll running behind Ron, she tried to stood up but couldn't and fell on the cum again with her fat ass. Ron pulled out his wand — not knowing what he was going to do he heard himself cry the first spell that came into his head: “Wingardium Leviosa!”.

The club flew suddenly out of the troll’s hand, rose high, high up into theair, turned slowly over — and dropped, with a sickening crack, onto itsowner’s head. The troll swayed on the spot and then fell flat on its face, with a thud that made the whole room tremble.

It was Hermione who spoke first.

Hermione: Is it-dead?

Harry: I don't think so. I think it just have been knocked out.

A sudden slamming and loud footsteps made the three of them look up. A moment later, Professor McGonagall had come bursting into the room and slipped on the cum and she also fell on the pool. Her legs and boobs got covered in cum, since she was also almost naked, some of the cum must have went in her mouth, although her smile signified that she liked it.

Then Snape, Dumbledore and Quirrell also came there, all the professors watched that a troll was knocked out and was fell on the floor with erected dick, while Hermione was sat in the middle of cum and she was completely bathed in that cum. Professor McGonagall told them angrily:

McGonagall: What on earth were you thinking of?

Hermione: Plz Professor McGonagall- They were looking for me.

She tried to stood up, but again failed and she fell with her face on the cum. She upwarded her face and looked at the teachers with her cum covered face.

She said:

Hermione: I went looking for the troll because I — I thought I could deal with it on my own — you know, because I’ve read all about them.

Snape pointed at the cum spreading all over the room and said:

Snape: And you wanted to deal with the troll like this? Dirty whore...

Hermione: Actually I wanted to fight the troll, but my trick back fired and that troll - fucked - me hard like this and made me his whore.

McGonagall: Just shut up, slut. Enough of your slutty talking, now just get up and go to your dormitories.

But then she realized that Hermione couldn't stand up now on her own. So she told Harry and Ron:

McGonagall: You two, take this slut to her dormitory safely and don't leave her until you reach the Common Room, otherwise she will again run after dicks and cum.

But since, she was covered in cum, so Harry and Ron didn't want to take her out. McGonagall understood that, she walked upto Hermione walking on the cum and took her out of the mess. After that she waved her wand on Hermione, cum all over her body got vanished. Harry and Ron hold her from both sides and started to walk out of bathroom. Everyone went out of there, just Professor McGonagall was standing there looking at the Troll's big Dick and bit her lips. Suddenly she felt a hand on her shoulder, she jumped up and looked that it was Professor Albus Dumbledore.

McGonagall: Oh, you Professor.

Dumbledore: What are you doing here, Professor? I called your name for at least 3 times, you didn't seem to notice. Is everything ok?

McGonagall: Oh, yes.

Dumbledore understood and slowly whispered at her ear:

Dumbledore: Meet me at my office at night.

Dumbledore left.

Meanwhile, Harry,Ron and Hermione were going towards their Common room. Hermione spoke on the way:

Hermione: You know that Troll. He was way bigger than Fluffy. When he put his dick on my asshole, I thought I would take it easily bcuz I had already taken Fluffy's. But no, I was wrong.

Ron: Shut up. How much of a Slut are you? Always talking about dicks and cum. You could have died, you know that?

Hermione: I am Sorry, but you know I can't do anything whenever I see dicks, my mind goes completely blank.

Ron: You need to work on your self consciousness.

Hermione: Yeah... Btw I am sorry Ron what I did in class, I didn't want to do that. Everyone was laughing, I couldn't decide what should I do. I am really sorry Ron.

Ron: It's ok. And I am also sorry for calling you..."Whore". You must have felt bad.

Hermione: No, I didn't mind when you called me whore. I won't even mind if anyone calls me slut, bitch, whore, bcuz that's my true identity. I love sucking dicks, eating cum, I am not a witch but a bitch. But when you said that you were never my friend, that was heartbreaking. I always think of you two as my friend whom I can share every details of my life. I don't want to lose that precious friendship among us. Promise me, no matter what we will always be together.

Harry and Ron: Promise.

The common room was only two minutes away suddenly Hermione stopped and made them stop walking.

Ron: What happened?

Hermione: Take me to that corner, plz

Harry: Why?

Hermione: Just take me there, I will show you.

They went to the dark black corner and suddenly pressed them against wall. She sat down and said:

Hermione: You two enjoyed your feast, but I didn't. Now let me enjoy mine.

She immediately unzipped their pants and took down their under wear revealing their big cocks. She first kissed them, and without wasting any more moment, she put both the dicks inside her mouth and started sucking it like a slut. She activated her slut mode and started sucking their dicks up and down and deep throated.

Hermione: This is a small gift from me for saving me.

After 8-10 minutes they both cummed and Hermione drank all of that immediately. Ron thought of himself as lucky, since finally he got the feeling how it feels when a whore suck his dick, that's also double dick deep throat. Fred and George were not the only lucky boys now. They went to Gryffinwhore common room and went to their respective dormitories.

Meanwhile, in Dumbledore's office:

McGonagall: Aahh... Professor... Fast baby, fast, aaaaahhhhh.... It has been years since I am taking your dick, but everytime when I take you inside I feel a whole new feeling. I love your dick, Professor Albus.

Dumbledore: Probably you are addicted to my dick...

McGonagall: Yes, Professor

Dumbledore: I am going to cum. May I cum inside?

McGonagall: I am your personal slut, Professor. You can do whatever you want with me. I won't... (Dumbledore cummed inside her)....aaahhhh....mind...

To be Continued...

Hagrid: I did good that I mixed my cum also there. 😆😆

Next Morning:

The sunlight made its way through the window of girls dormitory and fell upon the girl's faces. It made Parvati woke up, and Lavender also woke up making a rude face. Just then they heard some sound coming beside them. They turned their head and realized that it was none other than our bitch Hermione. She was fingering her pussy with her middle finger and continuously thumping over her bed, moaning just one line, "Yes, fuck me Fluffy, yessss, Just like that Fluffy, Aaah".

Her bedsheet was covered by her love juices coming out of her cunt. Lavender was frustrated of her hornyness, she shouted on Hermione:

Lavender: Oi bitch, just stop shouting and get up.

But Hermione didn't wake up. Lavender got angry and kicked on Hermione's ass, due to which she fell down on the floor.

Hermione: Aah... Fuck

Lavender: See, the slut has woken up finally

Hermione: I was watching such a nice dream, and this whore woke me up. Fuck u

Lavender: I bet you were watching getting fucked by someone. That's what you always dream and moan like a slut every morning.

Hermione: Yeah, I was getting fucked, but there was someone special. 😆

Lavender made a disgusting face, Hermione replied:

Hermione: Don't you believe, let me make you believe then.

She put her middle finger inside Lavender's mouth, by which she was fingering herself. Lavender immediately jumped and moved backward. Parvati and Hermione laughed at Lavender, and then Parvati put Hermione's finger inside her mouth and started tasting it.

Lavender: I don't know, what you find so pleasing about this.

Then they start to wear their uniform. Hermione waved her wand and make her bedsheet clean and then they went to The Great Hall to eat.

After arriving at Great Hall, Hermione noticed Harry and Ron were already there. She ran towards them leaving Parvati and Lavender, and sat beside Ron. She bid them ''Good Morning ":

Hermione: Good morning

Harry and Ron: Morning

Then she also started eating, she couldn't even eat without doing anything slutty, she put the whole bread in her like it was a dick, she first suck it, make it wet and then eat. When she drank her butterbeer, it seriously looked like she was drinking cum from mug. She was continuing her slutty eating, just then Headmaster Albus Dumbledore stood up and spoke:

Dumbledore: Good morning students. Today I have a special annoucement to make. Since today is Halloween, so tonight there will be a small Halloween Party at the Great Hall. School uniform is not necessary, students may wear Halloween costumes today. But obviously since first years didn't bring their Halloween costumes, so they will be provided their costumes from School, they can collect their costume from Professor McGonagall. Everyone's arrival is expected, Thank you.

Everyone's applause and cheers filled the Hall, everyone was excited including Hermione. She must have made some plan already in her mind. After that they went to their next class "Charms". When our trio arrived in the class, Harry immediately ran towards the empty seat beside Seamus, Ron didn't have any choice, other seats were full, so he sat with Hermione, although he didn't seem to be happy.

Professor Flitwick came to class and he announced that today he will teach a charm which make objects fly. Everyone was excited, Professor Flitwick put the class into pairs to practice. Harry was with Seamus, however Ron was with Hermione.

Flitwick: Now don't forget the wrist movement. Swish and Flick, remember. And saying the magic words is also important- never forget, Witch Baru, who spelled a charm slightly wrong and found herself got fucked hard by a nude black African hung. Although she was a fully trained witch, so we don't expect her to spell a simple charm wrong, so there were rumors that she spelled the charm knowingly, who knows!

Hearing this, Hermione bit her lips, she stood up and asked Flitwick:

Hermione: Sir, what was the spell?

After a bit of small silence, the whole room filled with student's laughter. Although Hermione ignored them.

Flitwick: I don't think you are ready for that spell right now, Miss Granger.

Hermione made a disappointing face and sat down.

Flitwick took out his wand and swish and flick it over a feather and spelled "Wingardium Leviosa". The feather fly up and went high onto the sky. Flitwick told every group to try it. It was very difficult. Harry and Seamus swished and flicked, but the feather they were supposed to be sending skyward just lay on the desktop.

Ron, at the next table, wasn’t having much more luck.

“Wingardium Leviosa!” he shouted, waving his long arms like a windmill.

Harry heard Hermione snap:

Hermione: Stop, stop you are going to take someone's eye out, besides you are saying it wrong. It's LeviOsa, not LeviosA.

Ron:You do it if you are so clever.

Hermione rolled up the sleeves of her gown, flicked her wand, and said,
“Wingardium Leviosa!”

Her feather rose off the desk and hovered about four feet above their heads.

Professor Flitwick clapped and praised her. Ron was angry watching this. He again swish his wand hastily on the feather charming it, but it didn't work. Frustrated Ron swished his wand here and there, however when he swished it in front of Hermione, it worked. But accidentally he spelled the charm on her skirt, it didn't take much time, immediately her skirt blew upward flashing her ass and cunt. Frightenedly she stood up, but it made the situation even more erotic. Everyone including Professor Flitwick was enjoying her fleshy ass and shaved cunt, some were hooting for her and requested her to show more. Hermione tried to put down the skirt, but she failed. Everytime she tried to put down the skirt, it again blew itself upward.

Frustrated Hermione shouted at Ron:

Hermione: What the hell did you do?

However Ron was not listening, he was closely staring at her shaved cunt. Her cunt was clearly juicy and plumpy to fuck.

Hermione was happy, but wanted to end the show immediately. She was going to shout on him, just then her eyes went to his crotch. She noticed the big bulge inside his pant, her eyes bulged out, her mouth got open, she again lost her consciousness. She couldn't resist herself, her hands went up to his pant and put her hand on his dick over his pant. She slowly rubbed it and made it bigger and grab it right then with her small hands.

Her open mouth with drooling saliva went upto his bulged crotch, she took out her tongue. The moment she was going to lick over his dick, someone shouted:

Unknown Student: Look, the slut is excited. Let's enjoy the live porn show...

A huge laughter filled the class even double than the previous one. The words, those laughter went through Ron and Hermione's ears, they came back to reality and understood their situation. He saw Hermione's mouth near his dick which was gripped tight by her small hands, Also he felt a warm breath over his dick, the whole situation was in favor of Ron. He didn't want to escape from this reality and enjoy the moments more. However that was not the case for Hermione. When she hit reality, she saw a big dick right in front of her mouth. She noticed that she gripped tight a cock within her hand like a slut. Looked like she was going to gulp it all over any time. Those scenes shivered her out and she stood up immediately leaving the cock. The laughter went right through her, she felt like she was humiliated right in front of the whole class. She once again proved herself a bitch whore, she wanted to leave that situation anyhow, but she didn't understand what to do. Her brain dizzed off, her mind was completely blank. Just then she noticed Ron's small mischievous grin right through his face. She couldn't resist herself anymore, she felt like this was the only option to leave the situation, and without thinking once, she slapped Ron hard across his cheeks.

The whole class got silent, Professor Flitwick understand that the situation got away too far, he swished his wand and her skirt went to normal. Just then Hermione understood she had gone far away, she could have handle the situation calmly, but now it's too late. She knew if she told Ron anything, he will only blame her and the students will also laugh at them. She didn't want to make the situation more dramatic, so she immediately ran away and leave the classroom. Professor Flitwick dismissed the class and also went out. The students started to went out, Harry and Ron also left with crowd. Ron told Harry:

Ron: It's no wonder no one can stand her. She is such a slut, honestly.

Harry: It's your fault also, Ron. You upskirted her and exposed her assets, that's why she got angry.

Ron: So what, do you really think such a slut will have anymore shame or dignity left? No chance, she has been already fucked by her neighbors, family members, unknown persons even for free. She just wants dicks nothing else. Moreover, she has already exposed her whole body in front of the whole school from the starting, from train journey to our every classes, so what if I expose her ass or pussy once unknowingly. She just wanted to make a scene, and take sympathy and dicks from others, nothing else.

Harry: You are saying this because she humiliated you in the class. Right?

Ron: No... I mean, ok yes, but today's situation just triggered me to tell all this. Even if I don't tell anything, the truth will remain the same. You believe it or not she is nothing but a shameless dirty whore, who just wants to take dicks as many as possible.

Harry: That's enough, Ron. You can't say like that, she is our friend.

Ron: What, friend? I was never her friend. She just forcefully put the situations like we were friends, I never wanted to become friends with such a cockloving slut. Even if she wants to maintain the friendship, I don't want to. I don't even believe her, now she is playing the innocent baby girl character, mark my words, just before the exams, she will be every teacher's personal slut, got fucked and take their cum inside to pass the exam. I am telling you, if she gets the chance, she will be fucked by the school and...

Someone knocked into Harry as they hurried past him. It was Hermione.
Harry caught a glimpse of her face — and was startled to see that she was in tears.

Harry: I think she heard you

Ron: So? I was just telling the truth. She must have noticed that her plan is exposed.

Hermione didn’t turn up for the next class and wasn’t seen all afternoon.
On their way down to the Great Hall for the Halloween feast, Harry and Ron overheard Parvati Patil telling her friend Lavender that Hermione was crying in the girls’ bathroom and wanted to be left alone. Ron looked still more awkward at this, but a moment later they had entered the Great Hall, where the Halloween decorations put Hermione out of their mind.

Some boys were wearing prince clothes, coat-pant etc. But the girls were wearing seductive dresses, like bunny clothes, which had just one string in the back to show their jiggling ass, some were in dominatrix latex dress with mouth gag and whips in hand. In short, every was being slut officially on this day.

pic man game free online

Some senior students were being couple, some were in gang. Most of the First years were in their school uniform, only Parvati and Padma were in Good and Devil Slut duo costume, which suited them very well. Even the female professors were being whore, Professor McGonagall was completely naked except some stickers on her jiggly boobs and pussy, written as Anal Slut.

Madam Pomfrey today was wearing seductive nurse costume, which revealed her boobs and ass perfectly.

Everyone were eating their own food, but some girls were being so shameless, they were sucking their partner's dick so passionately right in the public. Harry and Ron watched at their right, at some seats away a girl was sitting in the middle of two boys. At first she was just stroking the two guys dicks in a momentum.

But later she went down the table and took the two dicks in her mouth at the same time, and sucking them like a dick hungry slut in full speed.

The two guys were definitely enjoying it. When they looked at the boys closely, they noticed that they were none other than the Weasley Twins, Fred and George.

[url=https://ibb.co/HCDDZRR]

They were equally shocked, Harry looked at Ron:

Ron: What? I also never knew they have their personal cumslut here who is mad after their dicks. I am also shocked.

Ron give his brothers a jealous look.

Ron: Lucky guys. See everyone is fucking or having their dicks sucked by their chicks, and here we are just watching them having fun. Sigh... I wish I also had a bitch who will take my dick...

Harry was just ignoring Ron's dead talk.

Everyone was enjoying the night, just then Professor Quirrell came sprinting into the Great Hall, Everyonestared as he reached Professor Dumbledore’s chair, slumped against the table,and gasped,

Quirrell: Troll — in the dungeons — thought you ought to know.

He then sank to the floor in a dead faint.
There was an uproar. It took several purple firecrackers exploding from theend of Professor Dumbledore’s wand to bring silence.

Dumbledore: Prefects, lead your Houses back to the Dormitories, immediately.

Percy was in his element

Percy: Follow me! Stick together, first years! No need to fear the troll if youfollow my orders! Stay close behind me, now. Make way, first years coming through! Excuse me, I’m a prefect!

Harry and Ron were having their own conversation secretly:

Harry: How could a troll get in?

Ron: Don’t ask me, they’re supposed to be really stupid.

They passed different groups of people hurrying in different directions. As they jostled their way through a crowd of confused Hufflefucks, Harry suddenly grabbed Ron’s arm.

Harry: Oi Ron, Hermione?

Ron: What about her?

Harry: She doesn't know about trolls.

Harry and Ron immediately ran towards Girls bathroom. They had just turned the corner when they heard quick footsteps behind them. It was Snape, he crossed the corridor and disappeared from view.

Harry: What's he doing? Why isn't he down in the dungeon with the rest of the teachers?

Ron: Don't know

Harry: He is heading the third floor.

And then they heard it — a low grunting, and the shuffling footfalls ofgigantic feet. Ron pointed — at the end of a passage to the left, something huge was moving toward them. They shrank into the shadows and watched as it emerged into a patch of moonlight. It was a horrible sight. Twelve feet tall, its skin was a dull, granite gray, itsgreat lumpy body like a boulder with its small bald head perched on top like a coconut. It had short legs thick as tree trunks with flat, horny feet. The smell coming from it was disgusting. It was holding a huge wooden club, which dragged along the floor because its arms were so long. It was a Troll.

The troll entered the girl's bathroom.

Harry: It's the girl's bathroom

They looked at each other in fear and said together, "Hermione!"

They went to Girl's bathroom, but there was no one except the troll. They were happy that Hermione wasn't there, they thought she must have already went to Dormitory. Just then they heard some moaning sound coming out of a small blocked shelter which was made for pissing. They got the idea, what that slut must have been doing.

But the troll also heard the moaning sound and he step towards the shelter and when he swinged, his big dick entered through the shelter's door breaking it.

Hermione was inside there pleasuring herself, but when the huge dick entered, at first she was afraid and jumped back. But when she noticed that it was a huge dick, many times bigger than a usual human dick, she slowly went upto it, she touched the dick with her hand, suddenly the dick shivered and a warm shower of piss got out of the dick. That warm piss directly fell upon Hermione's face, she literally washed her face with the piss.

She didn't want to lose the chance and immediately opened her mouth and started to drink the urine like a pisswhore. She didn't just washed her face, she completely bathed herself with the piss, she was drenched in troll's warm piss. After sometime, when the piss shower was gone, she started to put the dick inside her mouth, but she could hardly take the dick tip and started to lick the tip with tongue.

The troll got the sensation down there and his dick started to erected up slowly. Hermione caught the huge dick tight and started to blow the tip in high speed. When the dick erected up slowly, it broke down the shelter and took it out. When the dick erected fully, everyone saw that Hermione was hanging from the dick.

Even the troll got excited seeing such a whore sucking his dick so nicely. He used his two fingers to push Hermione's mouth more into his dick and it succeeded. Hermione was able to take more length inside her mouth and used her bj and tongue skill so hastily and passionately to satisfy the dick owner.

Harry was going to save her, but Ron stopped him, saying:

Ron: Hey, first let us enjoy the show completely.

Harry: But...

Ron: What? She is also enjoying herself, so let us enjoy the show ourselves. Moreover she humiliated me in the class, she needs to get her punishment.

Harry couldn't say anything against Ron, he stepped back and also started to enjoy Hermione's porn show.

Hermione was giving bj to the extreme level and then suddenly the Troll's body shivered out. It was not just his body, Hermione felt a sensation all over the troll's dick, since she was holding it. The veins on the troll's dick pumped up and Hermione knew what was going to happen. The next second, a huge load of cum showered out in of the dick in full speed, made its way through Hermione's mouth and went directly into her stomach.

The dick was pumping cum continuously without any restriction and Hermione was also drinking that cum like any cumslut. But after sometime Hermione attained her limit and couldn't take it anymore. Since she still tried to pour it down in her mouth, her mouth was wide open with cum inside and was breathing heavily.

The troll took her in his hand, turned her around and adjust his dick on her asshole. Hermione knew what was going to happen with her next, but now she wanted this to happen, she was hungry for his cum. The next moment, the troll put his dick inside Hermione's ass in one shot, only a popped out sound came out.

The moment the troll put his dick inside, Hermione's ass got stretched wide more and a shiver went upto the whole body. Her whole body numbed out, she couldn't move anymore, her legs spread in both the sides, her mouth was wide open drooling the saliva and cum dropped on the floor, but a single sound didn't come, her eyes bulged open and a drop of tear fell across her pale face. The troll took out his dick, only a small "ah" sound came out of her mouth, but immediately that troll again put his dick inside, now a huge scream of "Aaaahhhhhhh, aaaaaahhhhh" came out of her mouth. The troll suddenly increased the speed and started fucking her wild. The bathroom filled with the sound of screaming, moaning and yelling of Hermione, meanwhile a grin appeared on Ron's face, because his revenge was complete. The troll fucked her for hours in many positions, her dress was completely torn out.

Hermione was burbling something, but that fucking session overpowered her speak and Ron and Harry didn't understand a single thing.

But her face said it all that she was enjoying all these. The troll fucked her in every position possible, and everytime he filled her womb with his dirty cum. Finally, after many hours of fucking, the troll orgasmed hard inside Hermione, when he was fucking her with pushing her mouth inside the toilet 🚽.

Her womb was not the only thing filled with cum, but her whole body was full of cum. The last stroke was so hard that the cum came outside through her mouth and nose. The troll had his pleasure with that slut, he took her out from his dick, a huge shower of cum flowed from her ass and fell on the floor and a huge pool of cum was made on the floor. But her stomach was still pumped up looking like a pregnant woman.

The troll left Hermione from his hand and Hermione fell on the pool of cum. She was already bathed in cum and piss, but when she fell on the cum pool, it made her completely a cum doll. Not just the inside, now from the outside also she was covered in cum.

Hermione was completely out of her mind, her brain was completely blank. Her whole body was aching in pain and pleasure, she tried to stand up, but everytime she slipped and fell on the cum and made herself more covered with that dirty jizz. Ron was enjoying the sight, watching a cumdump fell upon a floor of cum again and again.

However the troll's mood changed suddenly and suddenly he tried to attack Hermione. Harry and Ron immediately went inside the bathroom.

Harry and Ron tried to distract the troll, they throw the pipe or wood near them on the troll. The troll seemed to be distracted and ran towards Ron. Harry immediately told Hermione:

Harry: Come on run, Hermione

Hermione was still feeling dizzy, but somehow she understood someone was calling her and then she realized it was Harry. She came back to her consciousness, and realized that she was half naked, her clothes got torn down. She was covered in piss and cum and she was feeling heavy inside her stomach. She yelled at Harry:

Hermione: What the hell happened here?

Harry: Look your right side and now Run

She looked at the right side, there was a troll running behind Ron, she tried to stood up but couldn't and fell on the cum again with her fat ass. Ron pulled out his wand — not knowing what he was going to do he heard himself cry the first spell that came into his head: “Wingardium Leviosa!”.

The club flew suddenly out of the troll’s hand, rose high, high up into theair, turned slowly over — and dropped, with a sickening crack, onto itsowner’s head. The troll swayed on the spot and then fell flat on its face, with a thud that made the whole room tremble.

It was Hermione who spoke first.

Hermione: Is it-dead?

Harry: I don't think so. I think it just have been knocked out.

A sudden slamming and loud footsteps made the three of them look up. A moment later, Professor McGonagall had come bursting into the room and slipped on the cum and she also fell on the pool. Her legs and boobs got covered in cum, since she was also almost naked, some of the cum must have went in her mouth, although her smile signified that she liked it.

Then Snape, Dumbledore and Quirrell also came there, all the professors watched that a troll was knocked out and was fell on the floor with erected dick, while Hermione was sat in the middle of cum and she was completely bathed in that cum. Professor McGonagall told them angrily:

McGonagall: What on earth were you thinking of?

Hermione: Plz Professor McGonagall- They were looking for me.

She tried to stood up, but again failed and she fell with her face on the cum. She upwarded her face and looked at the teachers with her cum covered face.

She said:

Hermione: I went looking for the troll because I — I thought I could deal with it on my own — you know, because I’ve read all about them.

Snape pointed at the cum spreading all over the room and said:

Snape: And you wanted to deal with the troll like this? Dirty whore...

Hermione: Actually I wanted to fight the troll, but my trick back fired and that troll - fucked - me hard like this and made me his whore.

McGonagall: Just shut up, slut. Enough of your slutty talking, now just get up and go to your dormitories.

But then she realized that Hermione couldn't stand up now on her own. So she told Harry and Ron:

McGonagall: You two, take this slut to her dormitory safely and don't leave her until you reach the Common Room, otherwise she will again run after dicks and cum.

But since, she was covered in cum, so Harry and Ron didn't want to take her out. McGonagall understood that, she walked upto Hermione walking on the cum and took her out of the mess. After that she waved her wand on Hermione, cum all over her body got vanished. Harry and Ron hold her from both sides and started to walk out of bathroom. Everyone went out of there, just Professor McGonagall was standing there looking at the Troll's big Dick and bit her lips. Suddenly she felt a hand on her shoulder, she jumped up and looked that it was Professor Albus Dumbledore.

McGonagall: Oh, you Professor.

Dumbledore: What are you doing here, Professor? I called your name for at least 3 times, you didn't seem to notice. Is everything ok?

McGonagall: Oh, yes.

Dumbledore understood and slowly whispered at her ear:

Dumbledore: Meet me at my office at night.

Dumbledore left.

Meanwhile, Harry,Ron and Hermione were going towards their Common room. Hermione spoke on the way:

Hermione: You know that Troll. He was way bigger than Fluffy. When he put his dick on my asshole, I thought I would take it easily bcuz I had already taken Fluffy's. But no, I was wrong.

Ron: Shut up. How much of a Slut are you? Always talking about dicks and cum. You could have died, you know that?

Hermione: I am Sorry, but you know I can't do anything whenever I see dicks, my mind goes completely blank.

Ron: You need to work on your self consciousness.

Hermione: Yeah... Btw I am sorry Ron what I did in class, I didn't want to do that. Everyone was laughing, I couldn't decide what should I do. I am really sorry Ron.

Ron: It's ok. And I am also sorry for calling you..."Whore". You must have felt bad.

Hermione: No, I didn't mind when you called me whore. I won't even mind if anyone calls me slut, bitch, whore, bcuz that's my true identity. I love sucking dicks, eating cum, I am not a witch but a bitch. But when you said that you were never my friend, that was heartbreaking. I always think of you two as my friend whom I can share every details of my life. I don't want to lose that precious friendship among us. Promise me, no matter what we will always be together.

Harry and Ron: Promise.

The common room was only two minutes away suddenly Hermione stopped and made them stop walking.

Ron: What happened?

Hermione: Take me to that corner, plz

Harry: Why?

Hermione: Just take me there, I will show you.

They went to the dark black corner and suddenly pressed them against wall. She sat down and said:

Hermione: You two enjoyed your feast, but I didn't. Now let me enjoy mine.

She immediately unzipped their pants and took down their under wear revealing their big cocks. She first kissed them, and without wasting any more moment, she put both the dicks inside her mouth and started sucking it like a slut. She activated her slut mode and started sucking their dicks up and down and deep throated.

Hermione: This is a small gift from me for saving me.

After 8-10 minutes they both cummed and Hermione drank all of that immediately. Ron thought of himself as lucky, since finally he got the feeling how it feels when a whore suck his dick, that's also double dick deep throat. Fred and George were not the only lucky boys now. They went to Gryffinwhore common room and went to their respective dormitories.

Meanwhile, in Dumbledore's office:

McGonagall: Aahh... Professor... Fast baby, fast, aaaaahhhhh.... It has been years since I am taking your dick, but everytime when I take you inside I feel a whole new feeling. I love your dick, Professor Albus.

Dumbledore: Probably you are addicted to my dick...

McGonagall: Yes, Professor

Dumbledore: I am going to cum. May I cum inside?

McGonagall: I am your personal slut, Professor. You can do whatever you want with me. I won't... (Dumbledore cummed inside her)....aaahhhh....mind...

To be Continued...

Bro this is creative talent u have I literally imagined my childhood fantasy for hermoine

Back