• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Horney thoughts

Reactions
DF Coins
This thread is purely a fantasy not to harm any one. it's just for fun and for jerking offffff and not to develop any toxic thoughts if any one are developing such this page is not for u guys and I am in no way supporting any ra*e culture or harm to any one hope u guys see it just as a fantacy.....

Have fun jerk offf and don't harm others that's my policy

my first long story
THE HOME WRECKERS

PART 1
the day it all started staring " Rakul "
rakul-preet-singh-in-official-trailer-de-de-pyaar-de-2019.jpg
The day it all started Ajay was surprised when he answered his doorbell to see rakul, a friend of his daughter standing there. She was a senior in high school, and had just turned 18, a year older than his daughter.

"Hi, rakul," he greeted her. "Sruthi isn’t here, she’s at school … shouldn’t you be there too?"

"Yes Mr. Ajay. I cut class to come and see you. Can I come in?" She asked in a naughty tone

"I guess." He stepped aside to let pretty rakul enter.

Rakul had been in the house many times, and headed directly to the living room and sat on the couch and smiled up at him. He sat on the couch too, not so close as to seem aggressive but not far enough away to be standoffish. "What's up rakul, is everything okay?"

She seemed unable to answer right away, which was odd, because she wasn't usually shy. Finally, she managed. "I'm curious about something, and I wouldn't want anybody to know about it. Not even shruti. Especially not sruthi." She continued. "If I asked you to do something, would you think it was crazy or wrong?"

He liked the way the conversation was going. He didn’t have a naught thought on his daughters friends, even though some of them—especially rakul—were very pretty. He’d never try to hit on any of them, but he would also never refuse sexual advances from a pretty girl, even one as young as rakul who is sitting next to him on the couch

Ajay answered carefully. "If two adults do something together and they enjoy it and nobody gets hurt, there's nothing crazy or wrong with it."

"Well, that's what I say too. There's something I want to find out about, but not with my boyfriend. I'd be afraid he would tell the other guys. That's why I want to do it with somebody like you, who I trust and won't blab to anybody about it. Are you willing to do it with me?"

"As long as nobody gets hurt, yes. What is it you want to do?"

She stood up, turned away from me, and pulled her white leggings down over her perfect little butt.

"I want you to fuck me in the ass."

He fucked her ass soo good but dint stop there

And after a wondrafull morning with Shruthi dad she had thought on her relation ship

bdsmlr-17935-CEX6h7QQUq.gif
bdsmlr-17935-gpMvIBhiHx.gif
bdsmlr-17935-k60q1cF4pm.gif
bdsmlr-17935-BuxMoyeLHr.gif
bdsmlr-17935-EMEpiWDW1n.gif
bdsmlr-17935-OgUpWxbmGj.gif
bdsmlr-17935-XsKaBG3fzo.gif
bdsmlr-17935-ZVsAiORRRR.gif
bdsmlr-17935-jUThLeT8fb.gif

part 2
the naughty tutor
starring illeana
Actress-Ileana-D-Cruz-hot-Stills-from-Pagalpanti-movie-promotions-.jpg
In the same street was a business man Sunjay family and Ileana who was tutor for Sanjay's daughter
Every time she paid a visit to Sanjay's house to teach his daughter she got a special attention from Sanjay which she felt strange but illu really liked it when commited men falling for her and one day after illu completed her tution for Sunjay daughter had to leave and it was too late soo sanjay took a libirty to drop her at her hostal and on their way one thing led to an other and they ended up banging in the car the whole night
tumblr_o0hby2vsmi1v4nnhqo8_500.gif

From the next day they started fooling around publicly and PPL started noticing and one of the friend of Sanjay's wife warned her to be carefull with illu and Sanjay's wife too saw Sanjay being romantic and getting naughty with illu in a park
29f43245fabdc575695b7c7b66074043.jpg

where she once went with her friends sooo she decided to take matters into her hands and one day after illu completed teaching her daughter and was about to leave .Sanjus wife warned illu not to roam with her husband and which led to an heated conversation and Sanjay had to stop it from going into a cat fight and told his wife to stay in her limits which broke Sanjus whif's heart
tumblr_o8rpe8NW8r1rbhhn1o9_250.gifv

After one week after the confrontation with sanju's wife , Ileana started to be extra bold in asserting her dominance on the man of the house.while teaching Sanjus daughter telling her to complete the assignment She walked out of his daughter's room took a bath robe while walking out in the hall way she undid all he clothes and put on the robe with nothing underneath. Sanju's wife was doing the dishes, and gave illu a glare as illu walked past. Of course, illu didn't mind, but instead went straight up the stairs.
bdsmlr-86856-bbRIUKlEgO.gif

She walked into his room and immediately took the robe off. Without even bothering to shut the door, seeing her like that made his cock hard and erect she walked over and mounted his hard cock.
bdsmlr-86856-7vpZs4aLhL.gif
bdsmlr-86856-m8fI0dpVAP.gif

"I hope she walks in." Illu said in between moans. "But I think she's too scared to come upstairs. She's worried about what she'll find."
they finished fucking with no interruptions.
bdsmlr-86856-yGksHnpfYe.gif
bdsmlr-86856-6mdHavaZiv.gif

154504160_imageedit_11_3763269426.jpg

Afterwards, she simply put her robe back on and went back downstairs. Sanju's cum was dripping down her leg as she walked by his wife (who had just finished dishes). There was no more glaring, just a somewhat concerned look on his wife's face. Illu put on her clothes and gave her a smile and then disappeared back into his daughter's room.

part 3
On wife's fav couch
starring Jacqueline
Sobhan was a big business man and was leading a good life with his wife and it's been 5yrs since their marriage and there was no regrets and his wife was soo happy to be married to sobhan and recently his wife had been eyeing this couch in a store for weeks. She talked about it at dinner, in the car, everywhere they went.

"There is only one left in stock honey, its such amazing quality and would fit so well with our decor." She begged.

The next day, sobhan agreed, much to his wife's delight, to let her buy the couch.

"Let's go pick it up together." He said.

They showed up at the store. His wife hadn't shown this much excitement in years. They walked to the store owner and asked to purchase the couch.

"I'm sorry." The shop owner frowned. "Someone just purchased the couch a few minutes ago. Our guy is helping her load it up right now."

Shoban's wife, stricken with panic, rushed outside to plead with the buyer. She saw Jacqueline sobhans secretary there, supervising in a sexy white tank and short-shorts as the worker loaded the couch into the moving van.
Jacq.jpg
"Oh hi." Sobhan's wife sputtered. "Did you buy the couch?"

"Oh Hi Mam . Yes I did. I've been wanting it for such a long time, and decided I absolutely had to have it." Jacqueline laid her eyes on sobhan as she was uttering those words.
74952803.jpg
"I've also wanted the couch, is there anyway you'd be interested in selling to me?" Shoban's wife requested Jacqueline.

"I'm so sorry. I just don't think I can part with it. I'm sure you can find another couch though, right?" Jacqueline replied and gave a naughty smile to sobhan as she left

Sobhan's wife was dejected as they drove home. Sobhan apologized and tried to comfort her, but had to drop her off at home and run to take care of some office work.

He showed up at Jacqueline his secretary house 10 minutes later whom he was screwing since few months behind his wife's back.
th.gif
random-TeraVee-and-HunterXofficial-2.gif
tumblr_np5cgudORu1s69wgyo1_500.gif

She was waiting for him on the couch which was still covered, a satisfied grin on her face.
75776_jack_home__vogue_casa_1.jpg

It was pressed into an odd corner of the room. She clearly had no room for it, but that didn't matter. She decided that the couch would be their new fucking bed for the new few weeks until it was so stained with their cum and the cum of the girls jacky brought over to play for her boss that they'd just have to throw it away. Sobhan felt it was the perfect purchase. And both straight away started their first round before unwrapping the couch
3483720-sex-on-the-couch.gif
4E9181D.gif
quadrapus-8bdvd-1367c8.gif

159025550_imageedit_5_2072228030.jpg

part 4
Holiday (mating) season
staring disha
Raghav was a middle aged business man who was married in his prime to a rich but average looking lady as he kept himself busy at his work he dint have the thought of having an affair he had a son and responsibilities kicked in and 18 yrs later he was still fitt and many ladies had crush on him which he dint knew during holiday season his son wanted to introduce his girlfriend to his family soo he brought disha to his house so she could stay with them. No one raised any objections as they wanted their son to be happy and that evening Raghav son introduced disha to him Stragnly raghav
noticed disha she was in an skin tight outfit looking at him and blushing and he felt like she was teasing with her sexy curves.
hJGD3UEj_o.jpg
Raghav felt wierd but strangely liked the attention for a hot girl like disha who was his sons gf and he felt proud that he still has the charm. And that night he got text from disha which was strange for him but who could ignore such a beauty and slowly the staring stage was passed and they started texiing eachother disha even though she loved her bf but she had this thing for metured men sooo she fantasised of raghav getting naughty with her and started to express her fantasied with him now their chats were naughtier and disha too started wearing more reveling colthes teasing Raghav on what he was missing out
yUOUirxm_o.jpg
one day a big movie relesed and all the family members thought of going and due to imp work Raghav had to stay back and disha too made an excuse to her bf that she was not feeling well and skipped the movie but her bf being a movie freak took his mum and went to the movie leaving disha alone in the house
mcms.php
Then after every one left she went to raghav room where he was working , and insisted him to come with her and taken him to the club where they'd danced and drank all night despite his phone blowing up with texts and calls asking where he was.
5e2b336964bf6.image.jpg
disha noticed the calls she got and asked Raghav to take her back to his house (even knowing that his wife and her bf were probably still up with worry). They reached the house and right at the front door, disha undressed and told him they'd be fucking right there, no matter who might be watching from the street or from the house window and they ended up banging in the lawn infront of the house Raghav felt like a satisfied man having a hottest pussy he was in no mood to think that she was his sons gf he was happy that he banged a hottie that many teenagers freaked of having
tumblr_mrgikf7sTI1rud8z1o1_500.gifv
iBB1D2.gif

f73275656988b836e004e8ce819a703f2427fe59.gif

fakedisha222.md.jpg
When they were done, both got dressed up and disha held onto his arm and walked with him inside. Disha bf was asleep on the couch. They kissed goodnight, and raghav slowly snuck past his son to his room to sleep and he made sure that his wife don't wake up. Now disha went to her bf , kissed him on his forehead and snuk into the couch soo both cuddled and slept she made sure he didn't doubt her

When he asked she said she got sick and they had to go to hospital and soo raghav helped her out and was in no position to answer his call luckly her bf believed her and want to sleep cuddling right at that moment disha sent raghav a picture of her cuddling his son on the couch and a caption saying "Next time, I want to sleep with you like this."

part 5
Going public with friends dad (Rakul)
thumb.cms

Rakul after that exotic bang with shruthi's dad Ajay broke up with her bf and moved in to Ajay's flat and started relation with a married man who was devorced recently and was father of her best friend shruthi

All rakul friends including Shruthi were like
Ru crazy!! Why him??? He is ur fathers age but Rakul dint care what her friends said and was not afride that it might effect her friendship with shruthi
Ultimately, she wanted to be in this relationship its not about young old rich or poor, meture or childish and it's also not like he would be rough rather than her most of the previous boyfriends who always were gentle, or that he was fast at what he was doing rather than taking time to make decisions like the guys in her previous relation ships , she also doesn't care that if her sex with him was loud or quiet. Rather, its all about that final moment when both their bodies flush together at the same time with orgasam that made her want him more and more as that final trembling climax overwhelms rakul...she nevar had such feels with her previous boyfriends
amazing-orgasm-sex-gif-hot-blonde-fuck-sexgifscom-13809059244nk8g.gif
bdsmlr-9834284-zqRSQAn37u.gif
Hot-all-natural-brunnete-in-lingerie-having-orgasam-while-fucking-hard.gif
57fbf11222406687345536.gif

Episode 6
One rainy day
847842610821030dad91a88d41a1ed52.jpg

Illu the naughty teacher of sanjus daughter after her encounter with sanju in his bedroom became more intimate with him . Meanwhile sanju's wife the affair between her husband and illu she maintained silence cause she dosent wanna ruin her marriage with sanju cause apart from his affair with illu he was a sweet husband and he cared for the family

Today it was raining heavily and illu was in no position to go home seeing this sanju offered her to stay in their hous and rest in the guest bed room sanju's wife didn't like it and illu was exited illu was helping out sanju's daughter with some home work . Sanju wife went upstairs to get ready for bed, while he decided to slip into the kitchen to get a bite of his fav sweet to eat. What he dint expect was an other dish waiting for him near the fridge his fav dish She was just leaning in to fridge with a naughty look was waiting for him to come, wearing this tight little white tank that barely covered the huge clevage that he licked and sucked just a few days back.
"You're not going up to her tonight babe." Illu teased.
"Come on illu i just need to go check in and tuck her, then I'll come back down."
Then illu went near the table and sat infront of him sexily
"No. You're gonna suck ur fav sweet right here right now, and if she comes looking for you we'll just see what happens."
And like always, he obeyed and sucked her pussy right there on the dining table making her have a satisfying orgasam
fakeileanagif1.gif

chupando-tetas-damorena.gif
tumblr_ntg9kawIDx1semc6ko1_1280.gif
a-good-breakfast-is-very-important.gif

Afterwards, she led him to the small guest room she was staying in for the night they cuddled and then fucked some more.
tumblr_n42m8wpsK81rssrjoo3_500.gif
323DFBF.gif
tumblr_n42m8wpsK81rssrjoo8_500.gif
tumblr_p6xk6bBE8m1urlaw2o1_500.gif
Illu was waiting for sanju's wife to show up nut looks like His wife must have been tired, because she never came downstairs the whole night to look for him. Though sanju saw illu enjoying He could tell illu was a little disappointed...

Last edited:
Episode 7
Getting naughty in public (rakul)
0Lj2rU7.jpg

Rakul and Ajay's affair was really getting heated now.

There was a 20 year age gap between the two but by now both were too much intoxicated in each other to care.
bdsmlr-131973-7qGFci4eAh.gif

Rakul loved how Ajay fucked her. He was a proper man! Ajay knew which position made a woman feel the best and get the best orgasm.
bdsmlr-127798-lcpYRmxAqn.gif

Ajay didnt care if it was in the broad daylight and the neighbors could see and hear everything. His interest was fully on Rakul and her tight young body.
tumblr_mrp61vvv1l1revz5to1_500.gif

Rakul loved the way her body was like a toy for the tough and much older Ajay. He contorted her physique as he wished.
bdsmlr-127798-3s9lbflJAX.gif

The way he picked her up and put her in 69 pose and made her suck his fat dick made Rakul feel the manliness of Ajay
tumblr_n1s99lmE4R1revz5to1_500.gif

When he fucked her side to side he would keep kissing her cheeks her ears her neck. He gave Rakul a mix of passion and hardcore banging all together in one fuck pose.
bdsmlr-127798-Re7tgC9Aak.gif

Then the final pose was of course Rakul bent over as Ajay pounded her tight hole.

Rakul too knew how much Ajay loved her tightness so she would press her legs together and maker her vagina opening even harder for Ajay to penetrate into.

Ajay responded to this action of Rakul by grabbing her neck and making her look back into his eyes and he finishes straight inside Rakul's pussy.
NTPSo5myq6ln5g6c.gif

Ajay and Rakul were now more than just fuck buddies. They were becoming closer to each other.

Rakul needed a real man who can please her the right way and Ajay needed a companionship with a hot slutty girl.

Both got what they desired.

As a result they tried many interesting things together. Like one day Rakul suggested to accompany Ajay to shopping.

mWqDiSc.jpg

Ajay liked doing shopping on his own. He was a rich man with a servant for every job to do but he liked doing this.

Ajay and Rakul went to the nearby shopping place where Ajay bought all the groceries for the month. Rakul kept on acting cute with Ajay and teased him a lot.

Ajay wasn't that sexually confident in public cause he never had done anything this kinky with his wife.

But Rakul was now tempting him even more and Ajay could only take it for so long.

As a result, he left the shopping midway and called his driver for the car.

Inside the backseat of the car, Ajay went mad

vmtsz5v.gif

He removed all the clothes of Rakul's hot body then his own and straight away pushed his cock inside her tight pussy hole

Rakul never saw her man this aggressive. It was liked she had pushed a button that she never knew existed in Ajay.
hgD6zlt.gif

Ajay's previous thrusting seemed like baby thrusts in comparison to the hammering he was giving to Rakul.
QizCxyz.gif

Even she became a weak girly girl who was moaning loud. She was lost in the fucking.

Ajay had turned this slutty confident girl into a super shy moaning girl as she requested for the first time to Ajay to "please go slow!"

but he would not, after all the teasing she gave him in public.

Ajay's driver enjoyed the view as he saw his Sir fuck his own daughter's friend like a mad fiend.
157901442_imageedit_6_9432578943.jpg

Rakul had achieved orgasmic trance as she cummed at least 3 times on Ajay's pulsating cock.

Rakul callled her friend Disha the very next day telling her about the mad fucking Ajay had given her inside his car

Rakul: "I'm telling you Disha he was so so mad!... oh my gawd.. I have never seen him like that. Ever !"

Disha: "Oh fuck Rakul.. Yaar even I wanna try your MAN.. hehe! when are we exchanging slut?"

Rakul: "I don't think Raghav will fuck me as good as Ajay. He fucked me soo good I cummed thrice Disha!"

Disha: "Oh wow! but You know Raghav will definitely make you squirt bitch. C'mon you should try him once. Let's swap them for once"

Both had decided to swap their older men and discussed in detail on how to seduce each other's mate.

my first long story
THE HOME WRECKERS

PART 1
the day it all started staring " Rakul "
rakul-preet-singh-in-official-trailer-de-de-pyaar-de-2019.jpg
The day it all started Ajay was surprised when he answered his doorbell to see rakul, a friend of his daughter standing there. She was a senior in high school, and had just turned 18, a year older than his daughter.

"Hi, rakul," he greeted her. "Sruthi isn’t here, she’s at school … shouldn’t you be there too?"

"Yes Mr. Ajay. I cut class to come and see you. Can I come in?" She asked in a naughty tone

"I guess." He stepped aside to let pretty rakul enter.

Rakul had been in the house many times, and headed directly to the living room and sat on the couch and smiled up at him. He sat on the couch too, not so close as to seem aggressive but not far enough away to be standoffish. "What's up rakul, is everything okay?"

She seemed unable to answer right away, which was odd, because she wasn't usually shy. Finally, she managed. "I'm curious about something, and I wouldn't want anybody to know about it. Not even shruti. Especially not sruthi." She continued. "If I asked you to do something, would you think it was crazy or wrong?"

He liked the way the conversation was going. He didn’t have a naught thought on his daughters friends, even though some of them—especially rakul—were very pretty. He’d never try to hit on any of them, but he would also never refuse sexual advances from a pretty girl, even one as young as rakul who is sitting next to him on the couch

Ajay answered carefully. "If two adults do something together and they enjoy it and nobody gets hurt, there's nothing crazy or wrong with it."

"Well, that's what I say too. There's something I want to find out about, but not with my boyfriend. I'd be afraid he would tell the other guys. That's why I want to do it with somebody like you, who I trust and won't blab to anybody about it. Are you willing to do it with me?"

"As long as nobody gets hurt, yes. What is it you want to do?"

She stood up, turned away from me, and pulled her white leggings down over her perfect little butt.

"I want you to fuck me in the ass."

He fucked her ass soo good but dint stop there

And after a wondrafull morning with Shruthi dad she had thought on her relation ship

bdsmlr-17935-CEX6h7QQUq.gif
bdsmlr-17935-gpMvIBhiHx.gif
bdsmlr-17935-k60q1cF4pm.gif

Episode 8
A wish getting full filled
Portico%20New%20York_Just%20Us%20Collection1.jpeg
Portico%20New%20York_Just%20Us%20Collection3.jpeg
Disha started to be raghav's secret naughty girlfriend, she made sure no one knew about their secret affair and as we know ruchi (ragav daughter) offered disha to stay in her house during the summer vecations . Disha happily obliging and getting naughty when ever possible with her secret lover she loved getting that sexual attention from a commited man the thing that got her even exited was that he was ruchi her besties dad.
bdsmlr-127798-EDJBTVJbqL.gif
Today at dinner sat around the table with the 4 of them. Disha, raghav, raghav's wife and ruchi. All had good conversations and in between both disha and raghav started giving crazy signs at each other
MelJIGHiL1874tJ4Jw_DjZVkmApFEEn__lFVoUnXOPSmMO58dmfldA57lNPMW57jES_mt6jN4zkzx4biE1OvM0GS_GY7iDrxsXVl8SNQwi1N3FQcgQua=s0-d
x9BRSj.gif

like she rubbing his thighs and eating bannana in a slutty way making sure raghav noticed her which was making raghav horny as hell and disha loved teasing him like that all sat in sofa disha and ruchi on eaither side of raghav disha started fighting for the romote and disha wantedly rubbing her boobs on to Raghav she could see his dick getting hard Later that night, all forgot about the nap time . Until raghav's wife mentioned now disha after her first encounter with raghav seeing his erection really wanted to wanting me to sleep with him one the same bed in which he slpet with his wife, theand disha started messaging raghav she wants him now and started sending her nudes to to him raghav was sooo fucking hard now he wanted to have disha on any cost but he can't let his wife know soo solution was he mixed 2 sleeping pills in the milk that his wife usually drinks before going to sleep . Now he wished good night to his wife and was watching her go to sleep and below in his daughter's room his daughter was asleep and disha was waiting for her lover to message her

Once his wife was sound asleep he made sure two to three times and messaged disha his dick pic to which she replied back by knocking his bedroom door, raghav opened the door and shebcame in and both kept on talking and it quickly became dirty. Especially when I raghav undid his pyjamas to show what disha made to his dick with her naughty acts , "this is how hard you made me already". He was waiting for her response answer but disha seemed to talk less and get straight into action. Next both were doing was , both got straight onto bed and the clothes were all around the floor both were making out infront of raghav's wife who was sound asleep
tumblr_ouc4xyBlDu1rarn4yo3_r1_500.gifv
srPFm69HqjqTFCNOLFmUDXhPfjMNpNdO_BS2eGTVZWGCpeLxOKSIcFIg27uy9ffIyGx6Lts9mRY2r3-onbP-SqnXWwyPTnD-mOoJDhmjc_fTRgSnfTBTWU22lzrQ8PGhHrIcIGNxzhsYjEg9KSG6ha0Mn24ioX1H

tumblr_nfmj69MloB1s19yevo1_400.gif
tumblr_nfmj69MloB1s19yevo2_400.gif
bdsmlr-149508-zuJphSuXkh.gif
Both their hearts were pounding and raghav tried to tell you that this was'’t a good idea as he was laying next to his lovely wife. Trying to cover disha mouth sooo she could make as less noise as possible, disha made her way over to Raghav pushing on to the bed making him lay down and shushed him. Now disha hands went straight for his hard cock, pushing her soft lips against it. Raghav could say that disha seemed determined and knew he wasn't going to be able to convince her otherwise.
bdsmlr-149508-NGue62R2s7.gif
gifcandy-threesome-33.gif
vkHIFpS.gif
img_2128.gif
bdsmlr-149508-GM1s2E3Uo3.gif
They ended up banging the whole night disha was soo satisfied that she made raghav go to the next level in order to have her she always loved the way he banged her
disha-patani-nude-hairy-pussy-pics-800x450.jpg

The next day she knew about the relationship of Rakul and ajay she chated with Rakul she asked if she could get a chance on that manly guy that Rakul was officially dating she also knew that ajay was her friends dad made her want him even more sooo she discussed with rakulabout the swapping fantasy when Rakul agreed she forwarded the message to Raghav with a slutty pic of rakul quoting " want her daddy"
stay tuned cause naughty swapping to be continued in the next episode

Episode 8
A wish getting full filled
Portico%20New%20York_Just%20Us%20Collection1.jpeg
Portico%20New%20York_Just%20Us%20Collection3.jpeg
Disha started to be raghav's secret naughty girlfriend, she made sure no one knew about their secret affair and as we know ruchi (ragav daughter) offered disha to stay in her house during the summer vecations . Disha happily obliging and getting naughty when ever possible with her secret lover she loved getting that sexual attention from a commited man the thing that got her even exited was that he was ruchi her besties dad.
bdsmlr-127798-EDJBTVJbqL.gif
Today at dinner sat around the table with the 4 of them. Disha, raghav, raghav's wife and ruchi. All had good conversations and in between both disha and raghav started giving crazy signs at each other
MelJIGHiL1874tJ4Jw_DjZVkmApFEEn__lFVoUnXOPSmMO58dmfldA57lNPMW57jES_mt6jN4zkzx4biE1OvM0GS_GY7iDrxsXVl8SNQwi1N3FQcgQua=s0-d
x9BRSj.gif

like she rubbing his thighs and eating bannana in a slutty way making sure raghav noticed her which was making raghav horny as hell and disha loved teasing him like that all sat in sofa disha and ruchi on eaither side of raghav disha started fighting for the romote and disha wantedly rubbing her boobs on to Raghav she could see his dick getting hard Later that night, all forgot about the nap time . Until raghav's wife mentioned now disha after her first encounter with raghav seeing his erection really wanted to wanting me to sleep with him one the same bed in which he slpet with his wife, theand disha started messaging raghav she wants him now and started sending her nudes to to him raghav was sooo fucking hard now he wanted to have disha on any cost but he can't let his wife know soo solution was he mixed 2 sleeping pills in the milk that his wife usually drinks before going to sleep . Now he wished good night to his wife and was watching her go to sleep and below in his daughter's room his daughter was asleep and disha was waiting for her lover to message her

Once his wife was sound asleep he made sure two to three times and messaged disha his dick pic to which she replied back by knocking his bedroom door, raghav opened the door and shebcame in and both kept on talking and it quickly became dirty. Especially when I raghav undid his pyjamas to show what disha made to his dick with her naughty acts , "this is how hard you made me already". He was waiting for her response answer but disha seemed to talk less and get straight into action. Next both were doing was , both got straight onto bed and the clothes were all around the floor both were making out infront of raghav's wife who was sound asleep
tumblr_ouc4xyBlDu1rarn4yo3_r1_500.gifv
srPFm69HqjqTFCNOLFmUDXhPfjMNpNdO_BS2eGTVZWGCpeLxOKSIcFIg27uy9ffIyGx6Lts9mRY2r3-onbP-SqnXWwyPTnD-mOoJDhmjc_fTRgSnfTBTWU22lzrQ8PGhHrIcIGNxzhsYjEg9KSG6ha0Mn24ioX1H

tumblr_nfmj69MloB1s19yevo1_400.gif
tumblr_nfmj69MloB1s19yevo2_400.gif
bdsmlr-149508-zuJphSuXkh.gif
Both their hearts were pounding and raghav tried to tell you that this was'’t a good idea as he was laying next to his lovely wife. Trying to cover disha mouth sooo she could make as less noise as possible, disha made her way over to Raghav pushing on to the bed making him lay down and shushed him. Now disha hands went straight for his hard cock, pushing her soft lips against it. Raghav could say that disha seemed determined and knew he wasn't going to be able to convince her otherwise.
bdsmlr-149508-NGue62R2s7.gif
gifcandy-threesome-33.gif
vkHIFpS.gif
img_2128.gif
bdsmlr-149508-GM1s2E3Uo3.gif
They ended up banging the whole night disha was soo satisfied that she made raghav go to the next level in order to have her she always loved the way he banged her
disha-patani-nude-hairy-pussy-pics-800x450.jpg

The next day she knew about the relationship of Rakul and ajay she chated with Rakul she asked if she could get a chance on that manly guy that Rakul was officially dating she also knew that ajay was her friends dad made her want him even more sooo she discussed with rakulabout the swapping fantasy when Rakul agreed she forwarded the message to Raghav with a slutty pic of rakul quoting " want her daddy"
stay tuned cause naughty swapping to be continued in the next episode
make on nithya

Back