• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Faker's Gallery Horny Cock's chick gallery

Lijomol Jose
നിറുത്താതെ പണ്ണി പൂറ് അയഞ്ഞാൽ ഇങ്ങനത്തെ കുഴപ്പങ്ങൾ ഉണ്ടാകും. നടന്നു പോണ വഴി മൂത്രം പോകും. ഇനി ചപ്പിച്ച് പൂറ് ചെറുതാക്കണം. ?
N4RoZL.jpg
Wow..??

Guys,

I have already said in the first post that I won't entertain requests. Inspite of that if you are making requests then do make them clear. How you want to see them will be a nice touch in requests. No blowjobs because I don't have the software to make them. All these are done in mobile phone using PicsArt.

Also no commanding tone with me. I don't like being ordered to do something. If your requests are not done you have no right to demand them or whine because you are not paying me. I will do them if and when I like to do them. Again, if you just pop in your requests with only names then I will either report you for spamming or will just plain ignore you.

And like atleast one post before requesting for a new one.

Last edited:
Back