• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Announcement How can I move my thread from here to Pro Faker's section?

desifakes

God Father
Staff member
Administrator
LV

Reactions
DF Coins
  • By default, in order to avoid spams and to maintain quality, all newly joined fakers and members are restricted to make new threads in the Senior fakers section.
  • New members can make their threads here and request any admin to move the thread to Pro Fakers Gallery section.
  • Admins will review your thread move it based on certain criterias
  • Only threads with high quality fakes updated regularly will be moved to Pro Fakers section

Last edited:
  • By default, in order to avoid spams and to maintain quality, all newly joined fakers and members are restricted to make new threads in the Senior fakers section.
  • New members can make their threads here and request any admin to move the thread to Senior Fakers Gallery section.
  • Admins will review your thread move it based on certain criteria.
Hi can u plz check my thread and do the need full thank you

• New members can make their threads here and request any admin to move the thread to Senior Fakers Gallery section.
Check my Threads.

Hi,
Please check my thread if it satisfies quality standards.

Any admin is reading this please check my work if you like it please move it on senior fake I will happy to see more members on my work

Hey admin what are happening with my posts there getting moved and I can't even access them

Checkout my thread please..

Please check my thread bro

@desifakes Hi admin,

Request you to review my thread "Lust Desires" and do the needful.

It was originally in senior fakers gallery and got moved to New members thread recently.

There are not a lot of reactions and exposure here. Please do the needful

Thank you

@desifakes Hi admin,

Request you to review my thread "Lust Desires" and do the needful.

It was originally in senior fakers gallery and got moved to New members thread recently.

There are not a lot of reactions and exposure here. Please do the needful

Thank you

Hi Admin @desifakes my page "Lust Desires" has reached 25 pages now and it is still in new members gallery and not many are getting the notification about my work. Please review the thread and request you to move it to senior fakes gallery

Thank you

ADMIN CAN YOU PLEASE MOVE ME TO SENIOR FAKER IM VERY ACTIVE AND I WILL POST FAKES EVERYDAY....I REQUEST YOU TO UPGRADE ME TO SENIOR FAKES... ITS MY KIND REQUEST.
awr7.jpg
awrl.jpg
awrv.jpg
awrx.jpg

UPGRADE ME TO SENIOR FAKER

Hi Admin @desifakes my page "Lust Desires" has reached 25 pages now and it is still in new members gallery and not many are getting the notification about my work. Please review the thread and request you to move it to senior fakes gallery

Thank you
@desifakes @anju3265 Dear admins, any update on the above multiple requests?

I am a new faker here and I need help. I unable to upload pics in threads, so please could anyone help me out in resolving this problem

HEY ADMIN CHECK MY THREAD AND MOVE IT TO SENIOR FAKERS GALLERY SECTION PLZ PLZ PLZ?????

Back