• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Announcement How can I move my thread from here to Pro Faker's section?

• By default, in order to avoid spams and to maintain quality, all newly joined fakers and members are restricted to make new threads in the Senior fakers section.
  • New members can make their threads here and request any admin to move the thread to Senior Fakers Gallery section.
  • Admins will review your thread move it based on certain criteria.
Heyy can you just check my thread ?

• By default, in order to avoid spams and to maintain quality, all newly joined fakers and members are restricted to make new threads in the Senior fakers section.
  • New members can make their threads here and request any admin to move the thread to Senior Fakers Gallery section.
  • Admins will review your thread move it based on certain criteria.
Hi Sir, please visit my thread and I hope that you will move my thred to Senior Fakers gallery section. Please ? accept my request sir

NfCNVk.jpg
NfC99b.jpg
NfCUYo.jpg

• New members can make their threads here and request any admin to move the thread to Pro Fakers Gallery section.
  • Admins will review your thread move it based on certain criterias
  • Only threads with high quality fakes updated regularly will be moved to Pro Fakers section
Hello Admin, Kindly check my threads . I have only 2 as of. but if you like my quality of fakes. Please move my threads to PROFAKERS.

Hello Admin, Kindly check my threads . I have only 2 as of. but if you like my quality of fakes. Please move my threads to PROFAKERS.

• New members can make their threads here and request any admin to move the thread to Pro Fakers Gallery section.
  • Only threads with high quality fakes updated regularly will be moved to Pro Fakers section
Can any member post fakes here?

You should check my thread. If u like them then please transfer it on pro fakers section by which,,, I can get more viewers. I am:
1. Regular
2. Uploading daily
3. Good faker

Back