• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Announcement How can I move my thread from here to Pro Faker's section?

Admin,, please check my thread. My fakes are so realistic. You can consider to transfery thread on pro faker s gallery

• By default, in order to avoid spams and to maintain quality, all newly joined fakers and members are restricted to make new threads in the Senior fakers section.
  • New members can make their threads here and request any admin to move the thread to Pro Fakers Gallery section.
  • Admins will review your thread move it based on certain criterias
  • Only threads with high quality fakes updated regularly will be moved to Pro Fakers section
Hey admin have you noticed my editings on bengali actress? I posted in new member section . So many people like my thread and i updated high quality fakes everyday please promote my thread to pro fakers section

• By default, in order to avoid spams and to maintain quality, all newly joined fakers and members are restricted to make new threads in the Senior fakers section.
  • New members can make their threads here and request any admin to move the thread to Pro Fakers Gallery section.
  • Only threads with high quality fakes updated regularly will be moved to Pro Fakers section
Hey admin have you noticed my editings on bengali actress? I posted in new member section . So many people like my thread and i updated high quality fakes everyday please promote my thread to pro fakers section

HEY ADMIN CHECK MY THREAD AND MOVE IT TO SENIOR FAKERS GALLERY SECTION PLZ PLZ PLZ?????

I created a thread and posted my first fake so far it's not visible. Can you guys help approve it? Thank you.

I created a thread and posted my first fake so far it's not visible. Can you guys help approve it? Thank you.
Thank you for your help approve my thread.

I’m new here and don’t know how to post on same thread with different actresses. How to do that?

Hi admin i would like u to plz check my thread and move it to Pro Fakers section pls pls

Dear Team

Please review my thread and hope it passes the criteria.

Hi admin can u please check my threads and move to pro fakers section

Back