• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Announcement How can I move my thread from here to Pro Faker's section?

please take a look at my thread too "Bolly latex fakes" if it can be moved to pro section

Halo @desifakes @anju3265 bros,

I humbly request you to Please review my thread and pls move it to Pro-Faker's section.
Thank you.
My thread's link:-

• By default, in order to avoid spams and to maintain quality, all newly joined fakers and members are restricted to make new threads in the Senior fakers section.
  • New members can make their threads here and request any admin to move the thread to Pro Fakers Gallery section.
  • Admins will review your thread move it based on certain criterias
  • Only threads with high quality fakes updated regularly will be moved to Pro Fakers section
move the thread to Pro Fakers Gallery section

• By default, in order to avoid spams and to maintain quality, all newly joined fakers and members are restricted to make new threads in the Senior fakers section.
  • New members can make their threads here and request any admin to move the thread to Pro Fakers Gallery section.
  • Only threads with high quality fakes updated regularly will be moved to Pro Fakers section
Plz check my thread also!

Post in thread 'Bollywood hot?' Bollywood hot? - Bollywood Actress -

@desifakes

Please see and review my recent fakes
And promote me by giving pro faker and exclusive faker batch

I hope you will find them good enough to be get promoted

just giving a sample of my recent fakes
3Pukh.jpg

ADMIN bhai look at my edits once.you will like them definitely ?

Back