• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Announcement How can I move my thread from here to Pro Faker's section?

• By default, in order to avoid spams and to maintain quality, all newly joined fakers and members are restricted to make new threads in the Senior fakers section.
  • New members can make their threads here and request any admin to move the thread to Pro Fakers Gallery section.
  • Admins will review your thread move it based on certain criterias
  • Only threads with high quality fakes updated regularly will be moved to Pro Fakers section
Check mine

• By default, in order to avoid spams and to maintain quality, all newly joined fakers and members are restricted to make new threads in the Senior fakers section.
  • New members can make their threads here and request any admin to move the thread to Pro Fakers Gallery section.
  • Only threads with high quality fakes updated regularly will be moved to Pro Fakers section
Please review my threat and approved me as a pro faker

admin please check my threads

Hi Admin , Can you please check my threads if u think it's time to mave it to pro fakers section or not . Need your feedback and support as I want to know how I enable transactions in df coins. I want to do for personal fakes.

Hey admin check my all 3 threads.. Review my edits.. Please Can You Make a promotion for me 🥲

Hey Admin pls check my thread and pls Review my thread and pls promote me to Pro fakers gallery......I m waiting for your feedback......

My thread: https://desifakes.com/threads/𝐓𝐌𝐊𝐎𝐂-𝐍𝐔𝐃𝐄-𝐒𝐄𝐗-𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐂𝐒-𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄𝐃.32253/

Last edited by a moderator:
Back