• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Announcement How can I move my thread from here to Pro Faker's section?

• By default, in order to avoid spams and to maintain quality, all newly joined fakers and members are restricted to make new threads in the Senior fakers section.
  • New members can make their threads here and request any admin to move the thread to Pro Fakers Gallery section.
  • Admins will review your thread move it based on certain criterias
  • Only threads with high quality fakes updated regularly will be moved to Pro Fakers section
Hey can you verify and move my thread to the pro section?
Username: desifakeAnonymus
Thread Name: Indian only (No Requests)

Hello Admin,

I believe my thread Tamil actress hot show ❤️ is doing well because of the appreciations I receive in the comments and I have reached 10k reactions recently. Can you please move my thread to pro faker's section. Thanks in advance!
Moved to AI section because all edits are AI generated

unable to open my thread. I will put df logo from next edits thanks.
Try again. Post social media celebs only in this thread. For Bollywood post in AI section

Hello Admin,

Is it possible to move my thread to pro-faker. I am new to Desifake but I have good experience in PHOTOSHOP, you can take a look at my content. I have uploaded really high quality fake series and many more in pipe based on the public poll I run every 2 days. Next series upload will be done today and will start another public poll. Also while the public poll goes on, I keep uploading complementary nude fake series.

Please take a took and help as necessary on this thread:

Thanks

Hi Can You Review My Thread if i am eligible Please Give Badge and Transfer thread .
Here is Thread Link

• By default, in order to avoid spams and to maintain quality, all newly joined fakers and members are restricted to make new threads in the Senior fakers section.
  • New members can make their threads here and request any admin to move the thread to Pro Fakers Gallery section.
  • Only threads with high quality fakes updated regularly will be moved to Pro Fakers section

HI , pls check my threads , if satisfied can u promote mine ?

Hello Admins, will you guys please have some time to check out my posts 🥰

Back