• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Mobile Faking How to make fakes on your mobile using PicsArt

Download TeamViewer to share screen. Or come up in a Skype call where we can share screen of each other's phone .
Let's have a call and conversation on Telegram or Skype
I may show you on how to use PicsArt to help you with your questions.
Bro give ur telegram id I really want to know how u match the skin tones

I always wanted to make fakes. I've watched these tutorials on youtube. But few fakes I've come across are so real and I'm surprised as to how it is made using picsart. Putting forward few doubts that i have.
1. How to i crop the face with smooth edges and clean finish (please suggest any other apps if available for this)
2.How do i match the skintone and texture of the skin (something I've always wanted to know and master)
3.Any general tips that one must know before faking an image.

PS: any other app suggestions that would make the fake look realistic are also most welcomed.

Please clarify my above doubts, as i believe that i represent many people who would have the same doubts. Thanking you in advance to taking time to read this and replying to this. Cheers :)
Yes i have also same doubts thats y my photo not comming clean finishing

I always wanted to make fakes. I've watched these tutorials on youtube. But few fakes I've come across are so real and I'm surprised as to how it is made using picsart. Putting forward few doubts that i have.
1. How to i crop the face with smooth edges and clean finish (please suggest any other apps if available for this)
2.How do i match the skintone and texture of the skin (something I've always wanted to know and master)
3.Any general tips that one must know before faking an image.

PS: any other app suggestions that would make the fake look realistic are also most welcomed.

Please clarify my above doubts, as i believe that i represent many people who would have the same doubts. Thanking you in advance to taking time to read this and replying to this. Cheers :)
Good info

Back