• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Mobile Faking How to make fakes on your mobile using PicsArt

I always wanted to make fakes. I've watched these tutorials on youtube. But few fakes I've come across are so real and I'm surprised as to how it is made using picsart. Putting forward few doubts that i have.
1. How to i crop the face with smooth edges and clean finish (please suggest any other apps if available for this)
2.How do i match the skintone and texture of the skin (something I've always wanted to know and master)
3.Any general tips that one must know before faking an image.

PS: any other app suggestions that would make the fake look realistic are also most welcomed.

Please clarify my above doubts, as i believe that i represent many people who would have the same doubts. Thanking you in advance to taking time to read this and replying to this. Cheers :)

I can help with photoshop if anyone wants an idea on that I am not pro in that but still I can tell you all those things that I know about photoshop

[
I always wanted to make fakes. I've watched these tutorials on youtube. But few fakes I've come across are so real and I'm surprised as to how it is made using picsart. Putting forward few doubts that i have.
1. How to i crop the face with smooth edges and clean finish (please suggest any other apps if available for this)
2.How do i match the skintone and texture of the skin (something I've always wanted to know and master)

PS: any other app suggestions that would make the fake look realistic are also most welcomed.

Please clarify my above doubts, as i believe that i represent many people who would have the same doubts. Thanking you in advance to taking time to read this and replying to this. Cheers :)
1. Just crop the face put opacity in 40 or 30 match face position and use rubber to remove unwanted part

2. Use adjust to make face and skin colour as close as possible then go in beauty mood and select skin colour to optimise it more

Thats a nice gesture from you. Thanks, but i can't really use my laptop for making fakes. Phone is more of a personal stuff where I can do private things. I would surely approach you incase i start faking with PS. but for now, i badly need to know techniques to fake using mobile.
I can help with photoshop if anyone wants an idea on that I am not pro in that but still I can tell you all those things that I know about photoshop

Download TeamViewer to share screen. Or come up in a Skype call where we can share screen of each other's phone .
Let's have a call and conversation on Telegram or Skype
I may show you on how to use PicsArt to help you with your questions.

S
[
1. Just crop the face put opacity in 40 or 30 match face position and use rubber to remove unwanted part

2. Use adjust to make face and skin colour as close as possible then go in beauty mood and select skin colour to optimise it more
Sure buddy. I guess this would definitely be of some help. ?

Download TeamViewer to share screen. Or come up in a Skype call where we can share screen of each other's phone .
Sure. I'll let you know. I'll start experimenting with images and I'll try posting some fakes. I'll definitely seek your help incase i am in need of it :)

how can we chat on telegram with you i want to learn this same

Thankyou desifakes... I v learned faking from this tutorial.... To be frank all my work are done on mobile just usin picsart app... Its easy n everyone can do.... Just chose correct head position pics for better results ❤️❤️❤️ more fakers come up??

Thankyou desifakes... I v learned faking from this tutorial.... To be frank all my work are done on mobile just usin picsart app... Its easy n everyone can do.... Just chose correct head position pics for better results ❤❤❤ more fakers come up??
Not getting bro pls teach me.

Back