• Get your exclusive 2021 fakes callendar by our favourite faker @ALLMIGHT. Click here to download . Happy 2021 to all desifakes members...

Announcement How to make your fakes appear in google image search?

desifakes

desifakes

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions

• Owner
Desifakes is built with modern Xenforo forum software which will make it very easy to optimize your images to appear and rank higher in google search.
You can follow below guidelines to make your fakes appear in google search.
  1. After uploading the image, click the toggle BB code button (No 1 in screenshot)to see the uploaded image in the editor
  2. Clear and accurate description of the image just above the image (No 2 in screenshot) will make it appear in Normal google search
  3. Then click on the image and a menu like this ( No 3 in screenshot) will appear at the bottom of the image
  4. Click the highlighted "i" button and type image alt tag
  5. image alt tag typed here will make it appear in google image search
  6. alt tag is the most important thing for image search
  7. Type the description and alt tag with correct spelling by thinking what people will search for in google
  8. The more accurate the description the higher your post will appear in google
  9. it will take some days for google to discover your post.

Last edited:
R N edits

R N edits

Contributing Faker
Reactions
Level
Awards

Can i do it in mobile too??

desifakes

desifakes

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions

• Owner
R N edits

R N edits

Contributing Faker
Reactions
Level
Awards

Thanks man

A

Actress_lover

Reactions

reputation_scoree

Plz how to make from mobile phone

K

Kratosgodofwar4

Reactions
Awards

Desifakes is built with modern Xenforo forum software which will make it very easy to optimize your images to appear and rank higher in google search.
  1. After uploading the image, click the toggle BB code button (No 1 in screenshot)to see the uploaded image in the editor
  2. Clear and accurate description of the image just above the image (No 2 in screenshot) will make it appear in Normal google search
  3. Then click on the image and a menu like this ( No 3 in screenshot) will appear at the bottom of the image
  7. Type the description and alt tag with correct spelling by thinking what people will search for in google

Bro cant see screenshots

Ankita1444

Ankita1444

Reactions
Awards

quite informative

A

Adrinlees

Reactions

reputation_scoree

J

Jigsaw

Reactions

reputation_scoree

Where i can get this software

C

citizen

Reactions

reputation_scoree

Batboy22

Batboy22

Reactions

@desifakes I did the same like you mentioned here, but still I couldn't find it anywhere after doing the google search. Can you let me know if there is another approach?