• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

How to How to Match Skin Tones on your PC in Photoshop

Hello Guys. Matching Skin Tones after masking out your pics can be difficult.
Below is a video to help you in matching skin tones in Photoshop

@XRay_Faker Bro do you have also face swapping tutorial of photoshop ?if yes then give me the link please ?

There's a good one by Piximperfect on YouTube it should be on top when searched
Which one?
K4k8J.jpg

@XRay_Faker thanks for sharing this. Very helpful, any expert tip you can give for mask face skin match with body as am still struggling. If I may request you to have a look at my last post of Kareena photoshop face swap and suggest..

@XRay_Faker thanks for sharing this. Very helpful, any expert tip you can give for mask face skin match with body as am still struggling. If I may request you to have a look at my last post of Kareena photoshop face swap and suggest..
Well not to be harsh but... You should use the same hairline for face photo (and hair if possible), you need to adjust the lighting on the face, the face size does not fit the body size, try not to go for the hairstyle that's never been seen on the original actress as it makes it look unrealistic

Back