• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Indian Actress Forced Fantasy

Suriya couldn't take his eyes off Jothyka. The sweet innocent young girl he had married was gone. Her hair and face were covered with drops of cum. More rivulets of male jism leaked from her cunt and asshole. She turned her head to look at her husband, kneeling by the foot of the bed in a pool of his own cum. He had jacked his cock to at least four orgasms as he watched his wife repeatedly violated and sodomized. "Bitch," Pandyaa called out from the kitchen, "get in here and fix us somethin' to eat." Without a word, and without looking at her husband, Jothyka got up and was about to put on a robe. But Vel said whats there to hide now u shit... we have seen and destroyed everything... Just be naked .... she gave a smile and went naked to kitchen...

She paused at the door to look at him before leaving the room. She left without saying anything. Vel laughed looking at suriya... Pandiyaa came near suriya and told him do you really think we will leave your wife after getting money...?? No way.... I can tolerate the money which i lost but cannot forget the insult and ill treatment you gave me in jail... Wait and see how we are gonna destroy your wife completely with her permission...Suriya, exhausted and miserable, leaned his head against the bedstead and slept. He awoke some time later. The room was dark. He could hear the mean laughing and joking in the next room. It sounded like they were playing cards. Suriya sensed jothika sitting on bed naked in an arrogant look on him...

"I can't believe you," he said, his voice choked with emotion. "I can't believe what you did for them." She looked at him with contempt. "And what did you do to
stop them, Suriya?" she said bitterly. "What did you do to protect me? And I found out, it was you stealing from Pandyaa that's the cause of this. He would have left us
alone. But now... now..." tears spilled down her face, "now I'm his whore. He's going to sell my pussy and my... my ass until he's satisfied he's got his money back
"Didn't look to me like it took much force," Suriya sneered. "Looks like you liked it." "No," she hissed at him. "I didn't like it. I loved it. I came like I've never come before. And If you'd been half a man, I wouldn't have needed it so bad." She stood up, her large breasts jiggling with the motion. "You know what I'm going to do now, Suriya?" she said looking coldly at him.

"Yes Suriya, I'm going to go back in there. And I'm going to get on my knees for them. I'm going to suck each of their cocks, nice and slow, deep into my mouth until
they hit the back of my throat. And then I'm going to ask them.... no, I'm going to beg them to fuck me. In here. In front of you. One at a time, two at a time, all
three, whatever they want, I'll do."

real thevidiya (slut ) jothyka

She smiled cruelly at him and continued, "And you can jack off while you watch. Assuming you can get it up again. And when they're satisfied again, I'm going to leave with them.

Pandyaa came hearing all this and hugged jo... Not only that you asshole, jothika said looking at suriya, First i will give a complain against you stating you stole their money and see to it that your job will be gone... Then will work for them until they destroy me completely.. But I'll be back, Suriya," she said. "When they're done with me every week . By then you will be jobless... I'll be back. And I'll tell you about every cock I've sucked and fucked. For money. His money that you stole."There were fresh tears on her face. "Was it worth it, Suriya?" she said with a trace of bitterness. "Was it worth the money?"Suriya just shook his head, tears running down his face as

Now Before leaving with pandyaa jothyka showed her middle finger to suriya to show him how worthless he was....

THE END

{ NEXT STORY COMING SOON... NEED YOUR IDEAS AND COMMENTS }

Last edited:
Suriya couldn't take his eyes off Jothyka. The sweet innocent young girl he had married was gone. Her hair and face were covered with drops of cum. More rivulets of male jism leaked from her cunt and asshole. She turned her head to look at her husband, kneeling by the foot of the bed in a pool of his own cum. He had jacked his cock to at least four orgasms as he watched his wife repeatedly violated and sodomized. "Bitch," Pandyaa called out from the kitchen, "get in here and fix us somethin' to eat." Without a word, and without looking at her husband, Jothyka got up and was about to put on a robe. But Vel said whats there to hide now u shit... we have seen and destroyed everything... Just be naked .... she gave a smile and went naked to kitchen...

She paused at the door to look at him before leaving the room. She left without saying anything. Vel laughed looking at suriya... Pandiyaa came near suriya and told him do you really think we will leave your wife after getting money...?? No way.... I can tolerate the money which i lost but cannot forget the insult and ill treatment you gave me in jail... Wait and see how we are gonna destroy your wife completely with her permission...Suriya, exhausted and miserable, leaned his head against the bedstead and slept. He awoke some time later. The room was dark. He could hear the mean laughing and joking in the next room. It sounded like they were playing cards. Suriya sensed jothika sitting on bed naked in an arrogant look on him...

"I can't believe you," he said, his voice choked with emotion. "I can't believe what you did for them." She looked at him with contempt. "And what did you do to
stop them, Suriya?" she said bitterly. "What did you do to protect me? And I found out, it was you stealing from Pandyaa that's the cause of this. He would have left us
alone. But now... now..." tears spilled down her face, "now I'm his whore. He's going to sell my pussy and my... my ass until he's satisfied he's got his money back
"Didn't look to me like it took much force," Suriya sneered. "Looks like you liked it." "No," she hissed at him. "I didn't like it. I loved it. I came like I've never come before. And If you'd been half a man, I wouldn't have needed it so bad." She stood up, her large breasts jiggling with the motion. "You know what I'm going to do now, Suriya?" she said looking coldly at him.

"Yes Suriya, I'm going to go back in there. And I'm going to get on my knees for them. I'm going to suck each of their cocks, nice and slow, deep into my mouth until
they hit the back of my throat. And then I'm going to ask them.... no, I'm going to beg them to fuck me. In here. In front of you. One at a time, two at a time, all

She smiled cruelly at him and continued, "And you can jack off while you watch. Assuming you can get it up again. And when they're satisfied again, I'm going to leave with them.

Pandyaa came hearing all this and hugged jo... Not only that you asshole, jothika said looking at suriya, First i will give a complain against you stating you stole their money and see to it that your job will be gone... Then will work for them until they destroy me completely.. But I'll be back, Suriya," she said. "When they're done with me every week . By then you will be jobless... I'll be back. And I'll tell you about every cock I've sucked and fucked. For money. His money that you stole."There were fresh tears on her face. "Was it worth it, Suriya?" she said with a trace of bitterness. "Was it worth the money?"Suriya just shook his head, tears running down his face as

Now Before leaving with pandyaa jothyka showed her middle finger to suriya to show him how worthless he was....

THE END

It's not the end continue to story. Make her a whore with tattoos and big boobs with surgery and big lips. When she comes back after her destruction to her husband to tell her story and make her husband hate her. Then end the story.

It's not the end continue to story. Make her a whore with tattoos and big boobs with surgery and big lips. When she comes back after her destruction to her husband to tell her story and make her husband hate her. Then end the story.
You write very good stories need a good end. If required take a leap of 1 year when jyothika is completely destroyed and turned into a street whore after which goons take her to her husband to tell her story

Please make a story on revenge, brainwashed her and make her permenent slave

THE END

My idea is to make a story on revenge brainwashed her and make slave..

Hi friends need your help...

Next story will be uploaded on saturday or Sunday this Week. Its about a young single woman ( college girl /working girl can be changed as per your decision).. Story involves mind control... An item number or a solo item song should be there on her name... Request to mention the song as well for story and character development.

Now i need your suggestion on which actress to cast in the story...

Important Thing... Actress you suggest should have danced an item number in any movie... Example : Pushpa movie samantha, Jai Luv Kusa tamanah, agneepath katrina... Like that...

Till Saturday morning i will wait for suggestions... As per the majority i will develop story.... Wish your support..

????????????????

Last edited:

Next story will be uploaded on saturday or Sunday this Week. Its about a young single woman ( college girl /working girl can be changed as per your decision).. Story involves mind control... An item number or a solo item song should be there on her name... Request to mention the song as well for story and character development.

Important Thing... Actress you suggest should have danced an item number in any movie... Example : Pushpa movie samantha, Jai Luv Kusa tamanah, agneepath katrina... Like that...

Till Saturday morning i will wait for suggestions... As per the majority i will develop story.... Wish your support..

????????????????
Put Samantha bro

THE END

Bro please bring second part of this story with all action . When jyothika comes back to her husband after her complete transformation to a whore and narrate her complete destruction and transformation story to her husband.

Bro please bring second part of this story with all action . When jyothika comes back to her husband after her complete transformation to a whore and narrate her complete destruction and transformation story to her husband.
Surely will make a second part for this.. But after some time... I am having a knot for it.. But will bring after 2 or 3 weeks pls

????????????????
Simran, Manamadurai song...

????????????????
Mumaith khan she is item dancer

????????????????
Megna naidu, priyamani, nikitha thukral

Back