• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Indian Movies Mind Control Universe

Reactions
DF Coins
Hi Friends

Reason for this universe :

Many people including me have a complain on me that why i don't post stories regularly... Answer is simple yet complicated... I AM MARRIED.. I AM WORKING... so on so forth. But i usually get angry when i see stories over here when women are shown as just sex material... Women lusting for black cocks or begging behind beggars to get fucked... In reality no woman can be taken to bed or made sluts. They are hard to break... That's why i brought mind control into this website... Guys writing stories here not understanding one thing... Heroine like keerthi suresh if expose herself will have more market value than heroines like samantha, katrina kaif exposing themselves... Because we indians decent housewives or conservative girls getting exposed and behaving dirty... We enjoy hearing dirty words like saala madarchoot , mujhe randi banavo, fuck me, make me slut, thevidiyapaiya, enna thevidiyava maathu daa etc ... from decent conservative girls... So our stories will have only such contents...

So now i am gonna create a universe out of it... like marvel universe , dc universe and most recently Lokesh Kangaraj universe....

So what is it all about

Includes mind control stories which includes hypnotism, brainwash, drugged, revenge and above all destructive climax for protagonists.. Mostly, stories will be taken from movie reference... Also i have written some stories earlier i will link the characters now and then in this universe... Also even though a story gets over and when we move to a new story i may include the older characters in my new story...

What you can expect....??

1. You can never expect any girls open their legs just like that for a guy... I mean lusty girls cant be seen in my stories
2. As said earlier brainwash hypnotism reluctant drugs etc...

I AM PRAYING GOD AND STARTING A NEW THREAD IN A HOPE THAT THIS SHOULD NOT BE STOPPED IN THE MIDDLE LIKE I USUALLY DO IN MY PREVIOUS THREADS.... LETS SEE HOW LONG THIS GOES....

So first story....

ON RAJISHA VIJAYAN

Movie Character inspired from

image host

Plot :

Rajisha Vijayan , a smart cyber-security expert, advocates the use of the technology for the good but her life is turned upside down when she falls prey to a cyber-stalking incident and her privacy gets compromised. A group of gold smuggling rowdies stalks her. She being computer hacking experts hacks their information and try to destroy them... However these rowdies react back and kidnaps Rajisha however due to her intelligence she escapes and police arrests the rowdies... Now what if police cant arrest these rowdies and what if rajisha cant escape from this villains... what if these rowdies completely change her life forever... So this is what our story will be all about...

Final Product

WELCOME TO THE UNIVERSE.....

Story Begins Soon

And yes please read the story below before reading this story

Police Man Wife
{Parody Of
Kaakha Kaakha }

Last edited:
Hi Friends

Many people including me have a complain on me that why i don't post stories regularly... Answer is simple yet complicated... I AM MARRIED.. I AM WORKING... so on so forth. But i usually get angry when i see stories over here when women are shown as just sex material... Women lusting for black cocks or begging behind beggars to get fucked... In reality no woman can be taken to bed or made sluts. They are hard to break... That's why i brought mind control into this website... Guys writing stories here not understanding one thing... Heroine like keerthi suresh if expose herself will have more market value than heroines like samantha, katrina kaif exposing themselves... Because we indians decent housewives or conservative girls getting exposed and behaving dirty... We enjoy hearing dirty words like saala madarchoot , mujhe randi banavo, fuck me, make me slut, thevidiyapaiya, enna thevidiyava maathu daa etc ... from decent conservative girls... So our stories will have only such contents...

So now i am gonna create a universe out of it... like marvel universe , dc universe and most recently Lokesh Kangaraj universe....

So what is it all about

Includes mind control stories which includes hypnotism, brainwash, drugged, revenge and above all destructive climax for protagonists.. Mostly, stories will be taken from movie reference... Also i have written some stories earlier i will link the characters now and then in this universe... Also even though a story gets over and when we move to a new story i may include the older characters in my new story...

1. You can never expect any girls open their legs just like that for a guy... I mean lusty girls cant be seen in my stories

I AM PRAYING GOD AND STARTING A NEW THREAD IN A HOPE THAT THIS SHOULD NOT BE STOPPED IN THE MIDDLE LIKE I USUALLY DO IN MY PREVIOUS THREADS.... LETS SEE HOW LONG THIS GOES....

So first story....

ON RAJISHA VIJAYAN

image host

Plot :

Rajisha Vijayan , a smart cyber-security expert, advocates the use of the technology for the good but her life is turned upside down when she falls prey to a cyber-stalking incident and her privacy gets compromised. A group of gold smuggling rowdies stalks her. She being computer hacking experts hacks their information and try to destroy them... However these rowdies react back and kidnaps Rajisha however due to her intelligence she escapes and police arrests the rowdies... Now what if police cant arrest these rowdies and what if rajisha cant escape from this villains... what if these rowdies completely change her life forever... So this is what our story will be all about...

Final Product

Story Begins Soon

Police Man Wife
{Parody Of
Kaakha Kaakha }

Ni than enaku pudicha mathiri story podura ella story layum easy a girl othukuva athu bore ithu nala iruku

Hi Friends

So what is it all about

So first story....

ON RAJISHA VIJAYAN

image host

Plot :

Final Product

Story Begins Soon

Police Man Wife
{Parody Of
Kaakha Kaakha }

Great bro I always liked your stories

Hi Friends

So what is it all about

So first story....

ON RAJISHA VIJAYAN

image host

Plot :

Final Product

Story Begins Soon

Police Man Wife
{Parody Of
Kaakha Kaakha }

Great idea

Hi Friends

So what is it all about

So first story....

ON RAJISHA VIJAYAN

image host

Plot :

Final Product

Story Begins Soon

Police Man Wife
{Parody Of
Kaakha Kaakha }

Make her a whore by force

Back